Trying to Get Pregnant

Weekly Randoms - week of 1/16

Re: Weekly Randoms - week of 1/16

• @haylsbayls If you haven't read the book the film is based on, prepare yourself. You may guess the ending. You may not. Either way, prepare thyself. 

Her blog. Omg. It only has two entries but omg, it's cringe-worthy. 
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @feeislove I have read the book! I heard it's not nearly as good but I'm still excited to see it :) 

Me: 28 | DH: 33
    EDD: March 24, 2018 - angel baby at 21 weeks <3 

• Loading the player...
  • I'm human garbage and peaced out of my second job early to get Taco Bell before my dance class. I'm like 90% sure (not charting/temping until AF returns) I ovulated, but not like that does me much good with DH not being home. Which makes me think of this GIF 

So I'm calling this 'pre-PMS junk food time'. 
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• @haylsbayls Its not as good as the book but the movie never is. I love me some Luke Evans though :3 even if he's mean. 

@jsnakehole you're not garbage. You're having a bad day (I presume). Have all the junk food.
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Dinosaur thanks for linking the butt baby thread. It's glorious 
  • @KristoKekerooni OMG WHY ARE THEY HORRIBLE?! Those are the ones I have :/
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @KristoKekerooni sorry for all the questions, I'm so interested in this. Would it be better to see if my dr could prescribe a PNV instead? Is that a thing? I feel like if it's prescribed then the pharmacists will be putting in what they are supposed to, you can't really mess around with prescriptions can you? Also, I feel like drs should tell you/should know this about vitamins. It's frustrating to think you're getting 1000 mg of folate (which is what my bottle says) but that could be a lie. WTF
    Anniversary

TTGP March Siggy Challenge: Animals Celebrating St. Patrick's Day 

• So glad I get my PNV for free from my doctor/pharmacy
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• @KristoKekerooni Oh I see. Well I'm glad it isn't doing me any harm but damn I'd would much rather it give me what the label SAYS it's supposed to give me. Thanks for the info though. I see myself switching to NatureMade. 
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @adirat that is amazing and so sad
  • WOW!! Thanks for science-ing the prenatals ladies!!  I saw mine on Labdoor but I am not a scientist so I wasn't sure how reliable they really were.  I appreciate all the information.  

Me 30 DH 36                                  
    Married 9/26/15
    TTC 2/10/17 - BFP 5/5/17 - EDD 1/11/18

• Wow  :o  I had no idea about all these issues/concerns with PNV 

@feeislove I take the Natures Made and I haven't had any problems with nausea and as it has already been discussed they are USP verified. I only picked the Natures Made though because that's what all my friends take  :D

• @feeislove I also take Nature's Made and haven't had any issues with them. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks so much for all the info @KristoKekerooni! Definitely doing extensive research on this.
    Anniversary

TTGP March Siggy Challenge: Animals Celebrating St. Patrick's Day 

• heatherdubrowheatherdubrow member
    edited January 2017
    ****TW, children mentioned****

Oh darn, my flea brained sister is mad at me.  She's giving this kid another bad name, and the changes to the boy name made it lean towards the current trend to change something to a Y and it's a girl name.

So my mother feels the need to reminded me that at least my sister wasn't picking boring names.....

I gave up and told my mother since she gave me a super villain name, I really didn't give a flying fuck on her name opinions. 

I'm in a nasty mood.  Sigh.
    I'm gonna need to know what the name is before I pass judgement...also I hope you worded it nicer than that. My feelings would be super hurt if one of my siblings called me a flea brain and told me they hated my baby name. 
    ETA: I'm sorry you're having a bad day 
  • @wabash15 thanks lady, I appreciate it!
  • Um @peregrine please tell me Reneezmai is not a play on Renesmee (Edward and Bella's daughter's AWFUL name) from Twilight...
    Me: 29 | DH: 30
    Married since: May 2015
    TTC #1 since August 2016 (also TTC for 3 months in Fall 2015)
  • heatherdubrowheatherdubrow member
    edited January 2017
    Omg @Peregrine ok you win! I was thinking like camryn for a girl or something cute like that. Point taken
  • @heatherdubrow - only thing I told the flea brain is I preferred Kamryn for a girl (I personally hate it, but it's better than the other mess), and did they have a boy name picked (last I knew, they were team green).  She's furious that I didn't know Kamryn is a boy name and Reneezmai is obviously a prettier name for a girl.

And Reneezmai is a "better" spelling of Renesmee.