March 2017 Moms
Options

UO Thursday (1/19)

Re: UO Thursday (1/19)

• Options
    Ok got one.
    It really bothers me when I hear people say Melanie Trumps appearance is out of place for a first last. Pray tell what kind of appearance is appropriate? She's not in a bathing suit for crying out loud. Seems like we can leave the fact that she looks like a former supermodel out of our analysis of her performance as first lady. SMDH.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @longliveregina i think all of the trump ladies have looked so classy and chic. i am obsessed with the green jacket/dress that ivanka had on yesterday. and ya, i don't see what is wrong with having a hot first lady haha i'd be happy to look like that!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @longliveregina That's like when people had something to say about Michelle Obama exposing her (very toned) arms. I would kill to have arms like that! If it's not one thing, it's something else. It's like people just want something to complain about. I think I've made it pretty clear that I'm not a fan of the Trumps in the slightest, however I do think that Melania's outfits have been on point. She definitely has the money for an outstanding wardrobe!