TTC after 35
Options

New here (but also an old user too)

Hey all,

i just wanted to introduce myself since I've been lurking. I'm 34 but will be 35 and have two kids. I'm ttc through AI and am a single mom by choice (divorced). Im new to charting and hoping to get some insight during this process. 
****missing my little angel since 11/28/12 (m/c 8.4 weeks)**** Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: New here (but also an old user too)

• Options
    Welcome @mandy0505.  Be sure to check out the Trying to Get Pregnant board too and join the daily threads.  They are much more active.  
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Options
    Welcome and I wish you all the best!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome! Be sure to check out the guidelines as well. It's expected that you will title any post mentioning children, loss, or BFP with a *TW* so that those of us on here who may be triggered by any of those can avoid the post. 

this board is pretty lax, but the TTGP board is likely to slam you for any infraction of the guidelines....
    Me: 39 SO: 36

Dx: low progesterone, possible DOR - officially "unexplained"

TTC#1 since November 2015
    9/16/2016 IUI#1 - BFN
    10/12/2016 IUI#2 - BFN
    1/21/2017 Clomid/IUI#3 - BFN
    March 2017 IVF: BFP! (beta#1 191, beta#2 378!) - it's a boy! DS born 12/6/2017

TTC #2 since July 2018
    May 2019 IVF #2: BFP! (beta#1 346, beta#2 646) - vanishing twin at 8 weeks. Baby B still going strong - due 2/8/20!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm going to jump into this thread too and intro myself.  I've been on the bump for several months and TTC for #1 for just under a year.  I was a fairly active TTGP Board poster up until the summer and have been on hiatus because I am time strapped.  I turned 35 two months ago, alas here I am. DH is 36.  

I understand that this board isn't as active but I still wanted to do an intro before I jump into any board convos.  
    #1 EDD 01/10/19; Team Green!
    TTC #1 since 01/16; Unexplained IF; Low AMH; Conceived naturally
    Married 11/12; Dating 05/05
    Me: 36  DH: 37

• Options
    Welcome @kiwielopingbride! Maybe not as active, which can be a positive for those of us without a ton of time, but way supportive. Best of luck to you!
  • Options
    Welcome @kiwielopingbride! Maybe not as active, which can be a positive for those of us without a ton of time, but way supportive. Best of luck to you!
    Thanks!  This is actually perfect because it is so hard to keep up in TTGP :smile:  
    #1 EDD 01/10/19; Team Green!
    TTC #1 since 01/16; Unexplained IF; Low AMH; Conceived naturally
    Married 11/12; Dating 05/05
    Me: 36  DH: 37

• Options
    Welcome @kiwielopingbride! I stalk TTGP sometimes but find it to be like a mosh pit.  ;) GL to you!
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  • Options
    @kiwielopingbride - welcome!  we aren't as active but I prefer that.  I've lurked TTGP and have gotten stressed out just reading all that stuff.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    MommyampMommyamp member
    edited January 2017
    @mandy0505 Most of us here use FF for tracking. It's free and easy to use. It also has a set of lessons to explain things in-depth when you start out.