TTC after 35
Options

New member intro

DeeVeeZee DeeVeeZee member
edited January 2017 in TTC after 35
Hi all 

I'm new to any kind of forum  (so still trying to learn all the abbreviations ha ha ) Joined the TTGP thread a week or so ago. . And then happily found this thread. . Which might be better suited.

I am 37  (turn 38 in just over a week! !!!) And hubby is 31 (turns 32 in May to his horror lol..)I'm like seriously, you are moaning about 32 when I'm way past that ha ha *side note* this is the only time the difference in our ages comes up. 
We've been married 4 years now and TTC #1
We were NTNP for the first 2 years.  I then went for a check up  (obviously as I'm the woman and due to age it should be something wrong with me) but came back I was in the clear. . DH then went for SA and it came back with his swimmers having problems. .. right at this time we had some massive personal problems and TTC was put on the back burner.  Now we are beginning again. . So how many cycles have we been trying?  I suppose officially 1 (Jan) and unofficially 4 years! ! I'm now charting and googling like crazy. DH went for another SA beginning Jan.. and swimmers are back to normal. . So that's a good thing! 
I'm currently in the TWW.. driving myself bonkers with possible symptoms ha ha. . Why can't all woman be exactly the same and all symptoms exactly the same,  at the same time of the cycle. . Would make life so much easier! !!

Otherwise. . I work in travel  (so lots of fun stress there ) and DH in fencing.  We have an almost Zoo at home with my darling 4 dog furbabies, 2 cat furbabies, 5 chickens and a tortoise. ... 

Anyway. . FX for everyone in this group. . May we all be blessed with a beautiful BFP... hopefully before ending up in an asylum. .  

Xxxxxxx 

Me 38  3 DH 31

Married 2012

BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: New member intro

• Options
    Oh gosh I typed a whole story. . But it is only showing the first paragraph. . Is that normal. . Or where did my message go! !

Me 38  3 DH 31

Married 2012

BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Nevermind. . Fixed it *blush*

Me 38  3 DH 31

Married 2012

BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome!  yea for your DHs swimmers being back to normal - I have no idea how that happens is he less stressed now?

I hope all our time on here is short :)  I recently jumped off the crazy TWW train - it just felt good to let go of it all.  In the 2 pregnancies I've had - the 2nd one being chemical I still somehow manage to have a period with that first month wtf? 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome @DeeVeeZee!! You will find it's not quite as active here than TTGP, but that can be a good thing.  :) Hope your stay here is short.
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  • Options
    @DeeVeeZee  Congrats on normal swimmers.  I'm also charting and driving myself crazy.  I swear I look at the same data over and over again.  I can find 10,000 ways to over analyze anything.
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• Options
    DeeVeeZee DeeVeeZee member
    edited January 2017
    vlagrl29 said:
    Welcome!  yea for your DHs swimmers being back to normal - I have no idea how that happens is he less stressed now?

I hope all our time on here is short :)  I recently jumped off the crazy TWW train - it just felt good to let go of it all.  In the 2 pregnancies I've had - the 2nd one being chemical I still somehow manage to have a period with that first month

Me 38  3 DH 31

Married 2012

BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    amberruka said:
    Welcome @DeeVeeZee!! You will find it's not quite as active here than TTGP, but that can be a good thing.  :) Hope your stay here is short.
    Preferring that it is a bit quieter. . Thank you for the welcome.  Xxxx 

Me 38  3 DH 31

Married 2012

BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    SP128 said:
    @DeeVeeZee  Congrats on normal swimmers.  I'm also charting and driving myself crazy.  I swear I look at the same data over and over again.  I can find 10,000 ways to over analyze anything.
    Me tooooooooo! !!! Google is no longer my friend. . It has now become the information enemy! !! Lol!!! 

Me 38  3 DH 31

Married 2012

BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Welcome! This board is pretty awesome, slow at times, but super supportive. :) 
    Me: 39 SO: 36

Dx: low progesterone, possible DOR - officially "unexplained"

TTC#1 since November 2015
    9/16/2016 IUI#1 - BFN
    10/12/2016 IUI#2 - BFN
    1/21/2017 Clomid/IUI#3 - BFN
    March 2017 IVF: BFP! (beta#1 191, beta#2 378!) - it's a boy! DS born 12/6/2017

TTC #2 since July 2018
    May 2019 IVF #2: BFP! (beta#1 346, beta#2 646) - vanishing twin at 8 weeks. Baby B still going strong - due 2/8/20!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm new here too. Welcome, hopefully our journey together is short and sweet.
  • Options
    @Mommyamp welcome!!!! I totally agree xxx 

Me 38  3 DH 31

Married 2012

BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @Mommyamp glad to have you here and glad the recent SA was normal! My DH recently had his come back with issues so we are trying IUI now. I wish you the best!
  • Options
    Welcome to the newbies!  I hope your stay here is short!
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog