June 2017 Moms

Baby(ies) sex

Re: Baby(ies) sex

• @krex are you adopting?
  • Loading the player...
  • @krex my son is adopted and I'm also an adoptee.  We love his birth family (mom, dad, brothers, aunties etc...) SO much.  We weren't matched prebirth so we didn't have the chance to go with her pregnancy with her.  I help admin the most amazing adoption FB group (all members of the triad contribute) PM me if you'd like to join.  I'm a huge advocate of open adoption and adoption education in general so I love that you're on this board!  Everyone could stand to learn so much more about adoption!!! 
  • lmudra said:
    @krex my son is adopted and I'm also an adoptee.  We love his birth family (mom, dad, brothers, aunties etc...) SO much.  We weren't matched prebirth so we didn't have the chance to go with her pregnancy with her.  I help admin the most amazing adoption FB group (all members of the triad contribute) PM me if you'd like to join.  I'm a huge advocate of open adoption and adoption education in general so I love that you're on this board!  Everyone could stand to learn so much more about adoption!!! 

That's awesome!  I also am adopted, so I completely get where you're coming from!  I'll definitely send you a PM!

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

• Hey!  Woop for adoption!  For us this baby was a surprise (no, not everyone who adopts ends up pregnant and if one more person says that me I'm going to puke/punch) so it's so weird to be becoming a parent through pregnancy and not adoption.  I feel like such a newb!
  • Well, we're going to need to wait until Tuesday now to find out.  Our expecting mother missed her anatomy scan and rescheduled for Tuesday.  I'm so excited to find out!

BabyFruit Ticker

• @krex Oh no!!! You must be extra eager now that you were expecting to find out already!
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • Team blue here!  Baby brother for my son!
  • Any news @krex??

• It's a boy for us..first baby.! Feeling super hyped. I've chosen an outer space theme for his nursery :)
  • Any news @krex??

OMG, it's a comedy of errors.  Our expecting mother went to the appointment yesterday...only to find out that she got her days mixed up and it's actually THURSDAY!  I felt bad for her...poor thing!

I'm now convinced it's never going to happen.  LOL

BabyFruit Ticker

• @krex Wow, Thursday BETTER be the day, sheesh!!!

• krex said:
    Any news @krex??

OMG, it's a comedy of errors.  Our expecting mother went to the appointment yesterday...only to find out that she got her days mixed up and it's actually THURSDAY!  I felt bad for her...poor thing!

I'm now convinced it's never going to happen.  LOL
    Lol maybe she should call Thursday morning when they open to confirm before she heads up there again! 
    Fx that you find out tomorrow!  :)
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • @krex I think I'm more excited for you than our reveal this Sunday! Has she got back to you? Such a frustrating week of delays for you!
  • @krex I'm thinking of you and eager to find out! 
  • @krex glad everything is good - but dang you can't catch a break trying to find out the sex!

• @krex glad everything is good - but dang you can't catch a break trying to find out the sex!

pretty much.  i've decided it's just not going to happen.  either that, or else she's secretly having triplets and is scared to tell us!  LOL

BabyFruit Ticker

• @krex @email2ash That cake DOES look phenomenal :P

~Kelsey

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @krex @kscheich it was really good :) I always love an occasion to get a cake. It was from a cute place called Bliss Bakery.
  • @krex yay! Glad you finally found out :)