March 2017 Moms
Options

Weekend Ticker Change! (1/14&15)

How far along are you? How many weeks do you anticipate is left until baby arrives!

Baby size/developmental milestones?

Any new fun symptoms for mom?

Rants/Raves/Randoms:  

Upcoming appointment(s)?

GTKY: Which pregnancy symptom are you most excited to "ditch" after baby gets here

Re: Weekend Ticker Change! (1/14&15)

• Options
    How far along are you? How many weeks do you anticipate is left until baby arrives!?  Hitting 35weeks!! 3-6weeks to go! I'm trying to assume that baby will be late-so as not to get impatient and discouraged. So: telling myself 6 weeks left. ...But-as all Mamas say-maybe I'll go early!?

Baby size/developmental milestones?  This week baby's reflexes are fully coordinated!
    Enjoyed reading - baby2see.com - week by week article to change it up from my usual apps.

Any new fun symptoms for mom? No more space for baby to grow upwards. I have trouble breathing (esp if sitting down) and if this kid moves st al there are legit limbs under my ribcage. Hoping LO "drops" soon!  -- although one article I read recently said it usually doesn't happen till much later or during labor with STMs. Hmm. 

Rants/Raves/Randoms : I sorta shaved my legs in the shower today. Hah. I can still reach! That's not the issue!  I kick my leg up on the wall just fine: but it was the most awful experience between the giant Charlie horse I immediately got in my standing leg/butt, and the squished baby that started kicking me in the cervix at the same time with some awesome lighting crotch.  OUCH. It may be my last shave before baby arrives.

Upcoming appointment(s)? Last week with no appointments-then we start every week! Ahhh. Looking forward to the next one because they give a big folder of informational paperwork we'll be going over with birth plans, signs of labor , when to head to hospital, etc! I think it'll make it finally feel more real!

GTKY: Which pregnancy symptom are you most excited to "ditch" after baby gets here?  This is hard. Heartburn or hip pain.... if I have to pick one: hip pain! Cuz the heartburn SUCKS, but it's at least usually controllable with tums.  
  • Options
    How far along are you? How many weeks do you anticipate is left until baby arrives!?  30 weeks.  Hopefully on 9-10 weeks left, but my 3rd one was a week and a half late so it could be 11.5 weeks.

Baby size/developmental milestones?  Ovia says a cantaloupe 

Any new fun symptoms for mom? I have been having trouble sleeping and Charlie horses.  I had them really bad with my first. This one hasn't been so bad.  

Rants/Raves/Randoms:  This week for some reason has freaked me out a bit that there is only about 10 weeks left.  And probably more since I'm preparing myself for another late baby. This is baby #4 so we have what we need to bring baby home, but just getting through a lot of commitments and feeling ready is freaking me out a bit.  All 3 of my older kids have bdays to get through before this one is due. Plus my older daughter is a Girl Scout and it's cookie season coming up in a few weeks.

Upcoming appointment(s)? None this week.  Next one Jan 24th

GTKY: Which pregnancy symptom are you most excited to "ditch" after baby gets here? Achy hips and the sharp ligament pain if I stand up too fast.  Also looking forward to laying on my back again.
    BFP #1 7/1/2009 ~ EDD 3/9/2010 ~ Ella Adeline (7lbs 4 oz, 19.5 inches) 3/5/2010 csection (39w3d)
    BFP #2 7/13/2011 ~ EDD 3/16/2012 ~Aubree Olivia (9lbs 1oz, 21 inches) 3/15/2012 VBAC (39w6d)
    BFP #3 5/15/2014 ~ EDD 1/16/2015~Addison Isabelle (9lbs, 0oz, 21 inches) 1/25/2015 2VBAC (41w2d)
    BFP #4 7/20/2016 ~ EDD 3/25/2017 ~ Malachi Mathew (10lbs 0oz, 22 inches) 4/4/2017 emergency csection (41w3d)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? How many weeks do you anticipate is left until baby arrives!? 32 weeks! I'm not sure about the due date... my cycles tended long (34 days on average) and the EDD was based off ultrasounds rather than LMP (which we don't know), and I keep hearing first-time moms usually deliver after the EDD anyways, so I'm taking it with a huge grain of salt. 

Baby size/developmental milestones? Almost 4 pounds! 

Any new fun symptoms for mom? Nausea seems to be creeping back, I can smell everything again, AND now I'm getting crazy intense emotions/mood swings. 

Rants/Raves/Randoms: I wish I got more support and general love from family members, as opposed to what feels like constant criticism of our choices (ex. the same person has told me a registry item is too expensive, then told me it should be replaced by a MORE expensive item). Nothing crazy is happening, it's just that right now I'm unreasonably sensitive and moody... which I recognize, but that doesn't get rid of the emotions. 

Upcoming appointment(s)? Thyroid, ob, and a follow-up ultrasound next week. Hoping the complications with baby and I have all cleared up. 

GTKY: Which pregnancy symptom are you most excited to "ditch" after baby gets here? These mood swings. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? How many weeks do you anticipate is left until baby arrives!? 31 weeks. Only 9 weeks to go until the due date! Can't believe we're getting into single digits!!

Baby size/developmental milestones? Baby is apparently the size of a bundle of asparagus? Roughly 16 inches and 3.3 lbs according to the bump app. 

Any new fun symptoms for mom? Started getting achy hip pain in the middle of the night despite stretching, yoga and my giant pregnancy pillow. 

Rants/Raves/Randoms:  irritated that I'm starting to grow out of my maternity clothes. I didn't realize that was going to happen! But I also don't want to spend any more money on maternity clothes. Rave is that DH has been so helpful at home; especially now that my energy levels are dropping again. 

Upcoming appointment(s)? Next appointment is on Wednesday. Just a check up, though pretty sure I'm getting the tdap vaccine. I HATE needles, so I'm really not looking forward to that. 

GTKY: Which pregnancy symptom are you most excited to "ditch" after baby gets here? I can't wait to ditch the tiredness and get my energy back!! Luckily I'm sleeping fairly decently again, but still can't shake this fatigue
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @kjd291 can't believe you're nearly down to weekly appointments!! Hoping LO drops for you soon so you can breathe. 

@jen524 I know what you mean about freaking out that there's so little time left suddenly. Even though realistically I know 9/10 weeks is still a lot of time, I feel like I have so much I need to do!

@sunshine507 I hope your appointment goes well this week and that things come back compilation free!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? How many weeks do you anticipate is left until baby arrives!? 31 weeks! DH and I are guessing 6 weeks so the last week of Feb.

Baby size/developmental milestones? Asparagus or a foam finger

Any new fun symptoms for mom? no just feel like I am waddling and have headaches constantly

Rants/Raves/Randoms:  headaches.... also getting worried as I come up to the time that DS was born - 32 weeks. I am making sure I have everything ready, my hospital bag is packed.... but hoping that the progesterone shots work and baby stays put.

Upcoming appointment(s)? Wednesday progesterone shot, then the following week starts weekly ultrasounds and non stress tests due to high BP

GTKY: Which pregnancy symptom are you most excited to "ditch" after baby gets here? The pelvic pain and headacheses
    Anniversary

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

MMC 8/11/15

imageimageimage
  • Options
    How far along are you? How many weeks do you anticipate is left until baby arrives!?  31 weeks. I feel like this baby may come a bit early. With DS I was sure I was going over and he came right on time. 

Baby size/developmental milestones? Foam finger! Woot

Any new fun symptoms for mom? Lightning crotch to the extreme. @kjd291 we have opposite problem this baby is constantly headbutting my cervix, I swear. Walking is not fun. Sitting is not fun. Sleeping is not fun. Maybe thats why I am hoping they come a little early! Or just move upwards for a few weeks, that would be good too. 
    Little bit of nesting, getting freezer meals made

Rants/Raves/Randoms:  I was completely unable to BF with DS as I never produced more than 1 oz in 24 hours.... So I am in full swing operation breast feed mode. I have been baking lactation brownies and cookies, bought supplements, my midwives are giving me a prescription for domperidone to start day one. I am throwing everything I can at this in hopes that this time something will work.

Upcoming appointment(s)? Just had one yesterday, back in 2 weeks. Met the second midwife at the practice I am at, which was lovely. I feel so much more informed than I did when I had DS about everything that goes. on.

GTKY: Which pregnancy symptom are you most excited to "ditch" after baby gets here?  The waddling crotch pain. It can take a hike ASAP
  • Options
    @ShaunaT25  I'm sure as soon as LO drops I won't be grateful, I'll just switch to complaining about the opposite problem like you!! Haha.  One thing to be sure of in pregnancy: always something to complain about! Hope you get some upward movement so you can get some relief!
  • Options

kjd291 Def hope she drops soon. I only get the occasional ribcage bump I cant imagine dealing with it consistently.

sunshine507  WHY do people have to have and voice so strongly their opinions on other people’s lives. It’s amazing how natural it comes to people these days.

korpisar Really hope that your lo stays put and each of your appointments go well. I cant imagine going through the earlier deliveries.

How far along are you? How many weeks do you anticipate is left until baby arrives!

33 weeks tomorrow.

Baby size/developmental milestones? Found out shes breech again today and they say she is 4.6 lbs. IDK if I believe them bc she wass taking the measurements so loosely. Who knows.

Whats your definition of fun?! ;-) I woke up TWICE last night for the first time in my life chocking due to Acid Refulx.

Rants/Raves/Randoms:  See above that was AWFUL!
    Im with ShaunaT25  this little lady is KICKING me hard and constantly. Learned today she must have RLS lol bc she kicks in her sleep too! (Shes breech.. again)

Upcoming appointment(s)? We had a 3D ultrasound today which was nice except she was only awake in the first 5 minutes. She was yawning, sucking her thumb and the umbilicord but the tech took none of those pictures. After that 5 minutes she slept the ENTIRE time lol

GTKY: Which pregnancy symptom are you most excited to "ditch" after baby gets here? Seriously all the annoying symptoms but what I look fwd to the most is sleeping on my stomach again.

• Options
    How far along are you? How many weeks do you anticipate is left until baby arrives!? 33 weeks; the docs don't think I'll make it to my EDD because he's huge and my HBP. DD was 5 days early, induced due to HBP. We're thinking 38-39 weeks so late Feb.

Baby size/developmental milestones? Celery. Bones are hardening and he keeps his eyes open while awake like we do.

Any new fun symptoms for mom? His kicking is starting to hurt. I've been nesting like a mad woman. I also just feel sore in general around the back/pelvic area...lower back, hips, va-jay-jay, lovely.

Rants/Raves/Randoms: I had a stomach flu this week that I have no idea where I got it from. I know it's going around but I don't know anyone personally who has had it recently. However, I work in an office where I see hundreds of people a day. It was about 12 hours of misery and then thank God it was over. I was a little bit concernicus because of the dehydration and fever but it wasn't prolonged and baby was okay at my appointment yesterday. Being sick while pregnant sucks. I was sick total-ZERO times with DD and this is now the 4th ailment and counting with this little guy. I hope that was the last. 

Upcoming appointment(s)? 34 week scheduled for next Monday, as well as a growth scan ultrasound the same day.

GTKY: Which pregnancy symptom are you most excited to "ditch" after baby gets here? I know it's naïve of me to say I want the fatigue to be gone, because you know, newborns and all that, but I mean the general fatigue of walking up a flight of stairs and getting winded, or walking into a department store and just thinking, "It's not worth it," and walking back out again, lol. @vino831 I agree that I want to sleep on my stomach again!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

How far along are you? How many weeks do you anticipate is left until baby arrives!? 31 weeks...I've got 6 weeks max and hoping to have at least 3-4weeks at a minimum.

Baby size/developmental milestones? My last growth US said 3lb 7oz...but that was about 2 weeks ago...the bump says asparagus but that seems way to small considering they are preparing to deliver at any time should I creep into the severe range with my BP or spill protein again.

After the steroid injections, the insomnia is so much worse!! I've also been getting lots of dizzy spells.

Rants/Raves/Randoms: 
    Bedrest is hard...like really hard. Especially with a toddler! I'm trying to balance being mommy to the toddler and taking care of myself and baby girl, but it's a tough mental game.

Upcoming appointment(s)?
    Tuesday for another US, labs, etc.

GTKY: Which pregnancy symptom are you most excited to "ditch" after baby?
    I'll be super excited just to be done with bedrest...
  • Options
    @kjd291 that charlie horse in the shower must have been terrible.  I so hate charlie horses 
    @Jen524 this is my 4th as well and we have evrything we need but I just cant get motivated to go through all the stuff, wash the covers and linings of the car seat and put everything together. That and all the other activities of the older kids
    @korpisar hoping that baby stays in longer than your prior pregnancy
    @vino831
    is there still time for baby to turn. I with you as well can't wait to be able  to sleep on my stomach
    ?  31+2 weeks. I anticipate 8 weeks as my csection is already scheduled for 3/14 just hoping this baby doesnt come early as I am so not prepared.

Baby size/developmental milestones? Baby is supposed to be the size of an asparagus

Any new fun symptoms for mom? Ive been getting more leg cramps at night and charlie horses and very SOB not being able to go very long distances,

Rants/Raves/Randoms:  Love to feel him kicking but I swear he's  a ninja in disguise some of those kicks are crazy and painful.

Upcoming appointment(s)? My 32 week appt is tomorrow, will see how I'm measuring my last appt my OB wanted to get a 36 week ultrasound not sure why.

GTKY: Which pregnancy symptom are you most excited to "ditch" after baby gets here?  Nausea and rib pain

BabyFruit Ticker