March 2017 Moms

Symptoms - Week of 1/9

2»

Re: Symptoms - Week of 1/9

• @nicklesb omg all the tears watching that presentation ceremony. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • The hip ache/pain is the worst! It, along with the heart burn, keeps me from falling asleep for the first hour of laying in bed. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @nicklesb between that ceremony and watching Michelle and Malia during the presidents speech on Tuesday, it's like the whole administration knows we're pregnant and hormonal and is just messing with us.  I cannot keep it together.  
  • Well, add crazy body heat to my list of symptoms! Everyone at the office was complaining about how cold they were today. Meanwhile, I had to go stand outside without a coat for awhile to cool down-- it was 9 degrees outside. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @MahiMama I have had to do that so many times in the last month! Everyone in my office is a comfortable temperature and I'm sweating like crazy and have to go stand outside! I'm normally always cold so this is a weird change for me!

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

• @jrde50eb12 yes the baby kicks are crazy. I feel like he's kicking in all 5 directions at once I can't tell where his hands and feet are. It's so creepy to see my belly move like that.

also I'm waking up in the middle of the night with hot flashes. I have to go stand outside or open the fridge to cool off. 
  • I have dull headaches every day all day - it's so annoying.... have mentioned to the dr each appt but she is not concerned. She said to let her know if they don't go away with Tylenol or heating pad. They do go away with Tylenol. Problem is I don't want to take Tylenol every 4 hrs or even every day :(
    Anniversary

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

MMC 8/11/15

imageimageimage
  • I've been cleaning and organizing all day, going up and down lots of stairs and lots of bending. The arches of my feet have officially given up. Every step I take feels like I am about to snap a tendon. Youch!
  • Last night and today I'm having these weird pains in my torso. It's on the outside of the bump/under my skin for sure, and it feels like muscles pulling- like I'm sinking really far into a yoga pose sort of feeling, not horrible or sharp pain but not fun for sure. It happens mostly when I'm moving. Not a fun development...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @sunshine507 could possibly be your ab muscles stretching to accommodate your growing belly. I have felt the same lately. 

I keep gagging on sips of any liquid, it's ALWAYS going down the wrong pipe. DH told me I'm a "pregnant lady with a drinking problem" because I literally have a problem drinking anything: water, coffee, whatever. I always start coughing like crazy because it feels like a sip goes down my windpipe. It's been happening the last few months but has really ramped up. I have to sip very very deliberately for it not to happen. The fun continues! 
  • Definitely having more pains lower that I'm sure are growing pains. I mostly labored in my back with my first so I don't remember real contractions. But there's nothing worth timing so I'm assuming growing pains. Ugh. Ready for my c-section date to be done with this anxiety.
    Alex
    married to M since 6.13.09
    T - 3.3.14
    A - 2.24.17
  • The insomnia sucks! My hips gave me a break last night, but 3am came and could.not.go back to sleep.  
    More fun crotch shots/lightning crotch all through church. My faces must have entertained all around me. 
  • i agree on the insomnia ... its some kind of weird pregnant torture i think... oh you're exhausted? well too bad you're gunna lay here wide awake..also,LO has been kicking me so hard and frequently at night it's making me nauseous. I think part of it is indigestion but she's killing my organs and i actually went back downstairs last night to finish the Pats game bc i was afraid i was going to throw up in bed.  :s
  • I'm noticing that I'm growing tons of skin tags behind my knees and under my arms. That's a fun development. I've also started to get a rash on my belly from the elastic on my maternity jeans. It's like my skin has become really sensitive to artificial fabrics. 
  • @BaylieGirl every time I wear my belly support belt I get a little rash/ prickly heat type situation across the bottom of my bump. The support is great but I'm soooooo hot the extra little layer on so snug kind of makes it not worth it to wear it.