March 2017 Moms
Options

TGIF 1/13/17

It's that time of the week for a Friday Ticker Change for all those mommas with March 3, 10, 17, 24, and 31 due dates!! 

How far along are you? How many weeks to you anticipate is left until baby arrives

Any "special" moments with baby this week?

Any interesting pregnancy developments (for you or baby)

What is the best pregnancy or baby product you have discovered so far or are most excited about

GTKY: Which pregnancy symptom are you most excited to "ditch" after baby gets here

Re: TGIF 1/13/17

• Options
    How far along are you? How many weeks to you anticipate is left until baby arrives? 31w. I should have 9 left, but I have been having a feeling lately that baby will come early. Hopefully not before she is full term!

Any "special" moments with baby this week? Every morning I wake up to her moving around like crazy in there. I usually lightly tap my tummy and say "Good Morning!" and she almost immediately calms down. I know it sounds a little silly, but it's like she's excited for me to be awake - I kinda love it. 

Any interesting pregnancy developments (for you or baby)? I'd like to replace the word "interesting" with "torturous"... but I have already started having Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction for several weeks and last night it became unbearable. I'm seriously struggling to function with daily tasks today and I'm not sure how I can survive 2 more months of this... I posted about it in the 3 Tri board to see if anyone else has experienced this before.

What is the best pregnancy or baby product you have discovered so far or are most excited about? I'm super pumped about our video baby monitor! I was hesitating to put it on our registry because it's so expensive, but omg technology has come so far! I am so impressed! Absolutely love the stupid thing and baby isn't even here yet!

GTKY: Which pregnancy symptom are you most excited to "ditch" after baby gets here? This SPD and Sciatica pain. And the inability to bend over. I'm gonna love this child SO much, but I am also going to love having my body back :)
  • Options
    How far along are you? How many weeks to you anticipate is left until baby arrives? 32 weeks! Baby could arrive anytime from now until 41.5 weeks. My OB's best guess is that I'll deliver in the next 5-6 weeks. Yikes!

Any "special" moments with baby this week? Feeling baby move a lot from the outside.

Any interesting pregnancy developments (for you or baby)? Having a lot of pain in the area where I used to have stomach muscles. It's hard to bend forward.

What is the best pregnancy or baby product you have discovered so far or are most excited about? My favorite baby product is Water Wipes. I'm most excited about my new double stroller....second baby here so nothing is too new. Favorite mommy product is my Spectra pumps.

GTKY: Which pregnancy symptom are you most excited to "ditch" after baby gets here? Hip and back pain.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @KellyT22 I'm pumped (pun intended) for my spectra breast pump! I've heard amazing things and every mom I've heard from that has used it has raved about it. However, I will say that when I saw it for the first time I felt incredibly overwhelmed. My husband asked me what it was and I told him it was my "medical torture device" lol. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? How many weeks to you anticipate is left until baby arrives? 31 weeks! Two months to the day at most. 

Any "special" moments with baby this week? Just lots of movement!

Any interesting pregnancy developments (for you or baby)? Not really. He was active for what felt like an hour the other night when I laid down. It's cool, kid, didn't want to sleep.

What is the best pregnancy or baby product you have discovered so far or are most excited about? STM, so seen most of it, but there still have been some advancements even in the last three years! I'll always be excited about the rock  n' play. Excited to try out our double stroller. Thankful to have the Snuza again.

GTKY: Which pregnancy symptom are you most excited to "ditch" after baby gets here? Just the pain and constant worry that something might be wrong.
    Alex
    married to M since 6.13.09
    T - 3.3.14
    A - 2.24.17
  • Options
    @justanotherusername16 You'll love it! My pro tip is to play with the settings to figure out what works best for you. I didn't realize that for months. It made such a difference to change things up.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? How many weeks to you anticipate is left until baby arrives? 32 weeks .. I've been projecting a March 9 delivery on this baby lol so hopefully then

Any "special" moments with baby this week? nothing new really.. she's starting to get a little more cramped I think though

Any interesting pregnancy developments (for you or baby)? definitely more pressure/pain up high especially when I bend forward or oddly enough sit on the toilet

What is the best pregnancy or baby product you have discovered so far or are most excited about? we are getting a rock n play this time around so excited to see how that goes. i'm thinking about getting a nose frida bc even though the thought of them grosses me out, baby boogers are no joke!

GTKY: Which pregnancy symptom are you most excited to "ditch" after baby gets here? being huge. it's really been frustrating to me this time around. I'm so ready to be skinny again!
  • Options
    @JustAnotherUsername16 what kind of baby monitor did you get? I am on the fence of wanting audio vs. video... I feel like the video would be worth it just to watch my dog interact with baby girl!

31 weeks today! Confirmed with my doctor my EDD did not change (they just misread my file). So 9 weeks left but I feel she may come a bit early too :)

Lots of movement - nothing too crazy!

Belly is slowly popping out finally! Walking in to my appointment yesterday I had someone look at my belly, look up at me and say congrats which was a first.

I'm pretty happy with our stroller and the diaper bag we chose which should arrive early next week... Most of our items are hand-me-downs so nothing too crazy to be excited over at the moment! 

I've been incredibly lucky to have a smooth, easy pregnancy thus far. Most symptoms that are anything to complain about only last a day or two at most. The sickness thing on the other hand (almost 3 weeks it has dragged on). I am really excited to be able to wear more than just three pairs of pants though!!
  • Options
    @KateM I enjoy the video monitor bc I am able to see what position DS is in. Sometimes he's crying, but he's still laying down and trying to sleep so I let him work it out. other times he's standing and yelling and other times he's tossing animals off the crib lol. but it gives a better idea as to what is going on
  • Options
    How far along are you? How many weeks to you anticipate is left until baby arrives? 32 weeks omg today!!! between now and 34 weeks~~~~~ so 2-2.5 weeks wish?!!!! OMG

Any "special" moments with baby this week? i love how accurately my babies punch or kick the NST monitors each time 

Any interesting pregnancy developments (for you or baby)? no. I'm just so big now, and suffering so muchhhhhhhhhhh. i can't wait to be able to sleep on my belly so on

What is the best pregnancy or baby product you have discovered so far or are most excited about? hmmmmm not sure, but I've been wanting to buy postpartum gridle

GTKY: Which pregnancy symptom are you most excited to "ditch" after baby gets here? the sense of feeling way way way too heavy.... 

SaveSave
  • Options
    @KateM I trusted Consumer Reports when it came to picking a video baby monitor and they suggested the Motorola BMP386S so that's what I went with. 

@mrsyimster Ahhh you are getting so close!!! I am so thrilled for you! And supremely jealous lol
  • Options
    @kateM no one can tell I'm that pregnant either! Lol!
    and I'm a STM and smaller than I was w my son- how is that possible?? Oh and only 5ft tall. So odd. 

-30 weeks 
    - prob go around 39w? Who knows. 
    - I'm excited to ditch the constant headaches I've been getting. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie - (twJZ)

• Options

How far along are you? How many weeks to you anticipate is left until baby arrives
    ? 33 weeks! I'm trying to prepare myself for the possibility of baby coming anytime. I've been kinda paranoid lately about preterm labor for some reason. But I was almost 42 weeks by the time I had my son, so I'm mostly anticipating at LEAST 7 more weeks. 

Any "special" moments with baby this week? Sigh.... not really, unfortunately. I feel like I'm so preoccupied and busy these days that I'm not able to pay much attention to baby at all. Which makes me sad. 

Any interesting pregnancy developments (for you or baby)? My belly is growing like crazy. Unlike some of you who are saying its just now becoming super obvious, I am past the point of super obvious lol. I'm not complaining, though-- I seem to be carrying ALL in the belly this time around, and I really like it! 

What is the best pregnancy or baby product you have discovered so far or are most excited about? Best baby products: Dohme sound machine, rock n play, and nosefrida. Excited about fun baby girl clothes! 

GTKY: Which pregnancy symptom are you most excited to "ditch" after baby gets here
    Hip/ SI joint pain. For sure. And having to pee constantly! Someone at work made the "just wait until baby is here" comment in response to something I said about sleep. I replied that to be honest, after my son was born I actually slept quite a bit better than before-- because I no longer had to pee a zillion times during the night! 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Here is my 33 week picture. I think the shirt I was wearing somehow made my belly look especially huge! 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @MahiMama you look great!! 
    Alex
    married to M since 6.13.09
    T - 3.3.14
    A - 2.24.17
  • Options
    I agree, you look wonderful!! 
  • Options
    Awww thanks so much ladies!! ❤
    BabyFetus Ticker