February 2017 Moms

Thursday/Friday Ticker Change (1/12-1/13)

poofwokpoofwok member
edited January 2017 in February 2017 Moms
How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

When is your next appointment? 

Any signs that baby could be coming soon? 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What do you have left to do before baby gets here?
First BFP: 12/16/13
EDD: 08/23/14
Baby BOY born: 08/29/14

Re: Thursday/Friday Ticker Change (1/12-1/13)

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you?  35 weeks (tomorrow)

How big is baby?  Pineapple

When is your next appointment?  Weds 1/18 - 36 week checkup and then every week thereafter

Any signs that baby could be coming soon?  Not really, but pressure and some cervix (I think) pain occasionally, and kind of period like crampiness comes and goes.

Rant/Rave/Questions?  For anyone who took/or plans on taking evening primrose oil - did you take orally, or did you use vaginally?  

GTKY: What do you have left to do before baby gets here?  So much, we don't even have the carseat yet... We were waiting until after our shower, and we need to buy a bunch of stuff still.  We also need to put the crib together and wash all the things.
  • How far along are you? 37 weeks

How big is baby? Romaine lettuce

When is your next appointment? next Monday

Any signs that baby could be coming soon? not yet, but I'm feeling done!

Rant/Rave/Questions? Today was my last day of work! I'm officially on maternity leave! Yay, the benefits of self-employment (downside: it's not paid). Also, I had a growth scan yesterday and he's measuring 7lbs! 

GTKY: What do you have left to do before baby gets here? not much! We just have to pack the go bag and put the sheets on the crib. We're ready for baby!
  • How far along are you?  34 weeks

How big is baby?   The size of a butternut squash

When is your next appointment?  Next Thursday

Any signs that baby could be coming soon? Not yet

Rant/Rave/Questions? We scheduled my c-section at my last appointment but my doctor informed me that she may not be there to perform it so and my next OB appointment I am meeting with a new doctor in the practice just to get to know her and go over my plans.

GTKY: What do you have left to do before baby gets here?  So much, wash clothes, finish organizing the nursery, put everything together, finish buying last minute things and install the car seat.  Start to think about what to pack in my hospital bag. I feel so unprepared this time around.  
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How far along? 37 weeks

Size of baby? Romaine lettuce-  but estimated at 5lbs 15oz on growth scan today

When is next appt?  Had 37 weeks today, NST next Tuesday

Any signs of baby coming soon?  Dilated 2cm already and I continue contracting so maybe.  I am fine with whatever at this point

Rant/Rave/Questions?  My oldest came home with lice from school yesterday.  We spent 4hrs treating everyone in the house yesterday and then came home and treated another way today.  So not what I wanted to be doing at 37 weeks but at least there isn't a baby to worry about too.

GTKY-  Anything left to do.  At this point overall baby can come and we would be fine.  Car seat needs to be installed in car, but that isn't a big deal.  She can come, but let's get the lice under control first.  

• How far along are you? 34 weeks +2

How big is baby? butternut squash 

When is your next appointment? 1/25

Any signs that baby could be coming soon? nope, and hopefully he stays in the until his due date. Ds2's birthday is 2/17 and I am really hoping they won't share a birthday. Both my other kiddos were late, at 40+weeks, so I am thinking and hoping for the same this time around. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What do you have left to do before baby gets here? all I've done so far is take the baby clothes out of storage and wash them. This is the first time we've had our own home, so I'm excited to put a nursery together. We just haven't had the time to do it yet lol. I feel like we have plenty of time though, since the baby will stay in our room for 5 months or so. Other than that I still need to pre register at the hospital, put all the clothes away, pack my hospital bag, put the bassinet together, change the living room around so there's a spot for a baby corner and finish baby proofing. Oh and finally deep clean the house. There's alot to do!
  • How far along are you? 
    Late to the party, so 34 + 3 now

How big is baby? 
    Large bag of Lays chips

When is your next appointment? 
    Monday 1/23

Any signs that baby could be coming soon? 
    She has def dropped and I have been getting pressure and BH but no dilation that I know of so I'm thinking we have some time still....maybe?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What do you have left to do before baby gets here?
    Wash a few more things, set up her swing, and do a cleaning of the rest of the house (I want to clean out the heaters, and fridge vent, etc). Otherwise we are good to go