September 2017 Moms

Announcements!

Re: Announcements!

• @gavzillaxo my dad cried like a baby too!!!! 
    Doesn't it make you feel good?  <3
    Me: 26 ; FI: 27
    DS1: 5 ; DS2: 4m
    Baby #3 Due 9/7/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @mcdoug211 Maybe Carters? 
    Me: 26 ; FI: 27
    DS1: 5 ; DS2: 4m
    Baby #3 Due 9/7/17

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @gavzillaxo it made me bawl! Especially since this will be his fourth grandbaby! He wanted lots of babies but my mom had a hard pregnancy with me and dad almost lost us both so mom got a hysterectomy and dad never got his son. So my sister has two girls and I have one boy. Hoping we can give him another boy. He's also very sad because he just lost his dad on Thanksgiving so I think it hurts him that Grandpa won't get to meet this little one. 
  • @gavzillaxo I'm not sure we have one near me I'll google it! I've looked at all the stores around me and there's nothin!
  • @mcdoug211 you could try wal mart, target, or babies r us even they have some clothes too. 
  • @mcdoug211 Target!
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • @kailapop I love it!
    Sable
    Married to David 3/22/14
    <3o:) Mommy to my angel Ella Lynne born into heaven 8/24/15 o:)<3
    Started TTC again October 2016
    BFP on 1/6/17!
  • I'm not sure how to do the announcement! I'm seeing so many creative ideas that are sooooo cute! 
  • When I told my hubby, I had our daughter bring him a "I'm a big sister" book for him to read her. It took several minutes for it to process. 

For our parents we are giving them a collage picture frame with their grandkids photos in them and leaving an empty spot with the arriving September 2017. Both sides have been annoying about having another baby for almost a year so I am making them wait for as long as we can keep it a secret. 
  • Wow you guys are super prepared! I have 2 girls 5 and 4 and I'm trying to decide how to tell them in a few weeks!
  • @mcdoug211  Check Old Navy - I'm pretty sure I've seen them there in the past.
  • @sableeg that is such a cute announcement. I love the bear!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Sprite2012 I like the first one best! 
  • @GABRIELLE2011  that is so cute! 

@kailapop My shitzu is very much our baby, and that is kind of what I was planning to do last time, but now that we have a puppy in the mix, not sure what I'll do. That picture is super cute! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Haven't decided yet. With my first PG, we took a pic of just our feet as our dogs paws and said something like growing by 2 feet. We told our parents Christmas morning, we wrote it in their cards and had them open all at the same time...we got all of their reactions on video, I love it! My DD4 has been dying for a sibling so when we tell her I'm going to record it and if her reaction is noticeable then I'll post that as an announcement. If not I'll prob put a 'big sister' shirt on her and post a pic of that.
  • I haven't thought this far ahead yet, but with my 3rd, I had her two brothers hold a sign that said "my mommy is" and a jar of Prego.  :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have two step children. When do you think it's appropriate to tell them?  Also, I plan to announce to the world on Valentines Day, is that ok??? 

DD 9/9/17
  • @sableeg that is such a cute announcement. I love the bear!
    Thank you@AddileneRubi!  
    Sable
    Married to David 3/22/14
    Started TTC again October 2016
    BFP on 1/6/17!
  • bunny&bee said:
    We have been video taping every time we tell someone. It's been so special!!
    I did this with my first...I told people via FaceTime and recorded with my phone! I then write a blog and included screen shots of the people finding out. Once my blog was finished (set to private and used as a journal), I used Blog 2 Print and printed the blog out in book form! It's AWESOME to have every step of the pregnancy recorded. I would've forgotten all of it had it no been written down...and now my DD knows her journey! 

**TW**
    Losses:
     #1: 8wks MMC 4/16
    #2: 13+4 T21 + Hydrops 3/17
  • mcdoug211 said:
    Does anyone know where I can find a big sister shirt in a store?? I'd rather not order it if I don't have to
    I found one at Carter's! We had my DD wear it to my inlaws when we told them...she had a vest covering it. When my MIL took off the vest she about had a heart attack lol. They had long and short sleeved in store

**TW**
    Losses:
     #1: 8wks MMC 4/16
    #2: 13+4 T21 + Hydrops 3/17
  • It surprises me how many people have already announced their pregnancy at such an early point. Having had a loss at 11 weeks previously, our family will not be telling anyone until at least 12 weeks. 
  • @melanielyle we have a blended family,  I'm planning on telling kids on Valentine's Day and telling the rest of the world in March... Maybe something st. Patrick's Day themed.  I definitely think the kids should know first. 

Me: 31    DH: 36

Married since 11/25/2013

#1 (bio)  born 01/18/2006

#2 (bio)   born 09/08/2008

#3 (step) born 02/17/2009

#4 (our 1st together)  EDD 09/09/2017

Pregnancy Ticker

• @sugarpixxie2 that's what I am thinking now too!  Thank you so much for your advice. So I only have to survive 2 weekends with them while keeping this secret!  Its going to be very very hard!  I was going to do a Valentines Day facebook announcement but I think it may be too early. Announcing is a tough call but it makes it even harder with the blended family!
  • @sugarpixxie2 I almost went with the safety pins! So cute! 
  • sugarpixxie2sugarpixxie2 member
    edited January 2017
    @lap018 I'm not 100% on them yet.  DH was confused when he saw them.  I thought it was obvious. Probably be 2 months Before I use it so I have some time.  He did ask me if that's the only reason I ordered a box of 50 assorted safety pins from amazon lol

Me: 31    DH: 36

Married since 11/25/2013

#1 (bio)  born 01/18/2006

#2 (bio)   born 09/08/2008

#3 (step) born 02/17/2009

#4 (our 1st together)  EDD 09/09/2017

Pregnancy Ticker

• @maddisonwallace that is too precious 
  • @maddisonwallace I LOVE it!  So cute!
    Sable
    Married to David 3/22/14