Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

TTC after MC

I had a MC at 9 weeks. I am currently still bleeding, but the MC happened on Monday. :-(
My question is, is it absolutely necessary to wait 1 cycle to TTC? 
If I don't conceive this next month (February), I'm going to have to wait more than a year to try again, and I don't want to wait. 
I need some advice. Thanks ladies.

Re: TTC after MC

• Options
    Sorry to hear about your loss. There are mixed reviews on waiting.  For me, different people at the same practice told me different things.  The NP told me that there is no medical necessity for me to wait while my ob told me I should wait one cycle.  We TTC right away.  I guess I would ask your doc, perhaps there may be special circumstance with your case which would warrant waiting...With a lot of things when dealing with this, "everyone is different."  It's the most annoying thing ever but I know it is true.
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• Options
    Thanks for the advice. May I ask if you conceived right away? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi - unfortunately not.  We decided to give it a go with TTC as soon as I stopped bleeding.  I did charted but did not do OPK that month.  I didn't know if I would ovulate as things could be funky right afterwards.  For me, when I heard that there were no adverse effects from the mc and the miso to TTC immediately I was game.
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• Options
    My ob told me I could tcc afterwards.I chose not to but know I ovulated before a.f. came back. 
  • Options
    I have leftover OP strips so I plan on using them. I see my doctor Monday, so I'll see what he says. But I think I'm going to give it a go. I have to give it a shot, because I will be so depressed if I have to wait a year again. :(