September 2017 Moms
Options

Unpopular Opinion (UO) Thursday! 1/5

wyomama0427wyomama0427 member
edited January 2017 in September 2017 Moms
I love this game! Let's play :)

My unpopular opinion: I think Nutella is NASTY.

Your turn!

ETA date

Re: Unpopular Opinion (UO) Thursday! 1/5

• Options
    I love this game! Let's play :)

My unpopular opinion: I think Nutella is NASTY.

Your turn!

ETA date

Me too. My daughter loves it. I've tried to like it, but nope.

• Options
    I'll play!

I hate fruit in stuff. I love fruit and I love things like ice cream and cereal, but they do not belong together! I think it's the mixing of textures but it totally makes me gag.
    Me: 26 DH:25
    Married:August 2015
    TTC #1 since April 2016
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My UO is that I love oatmeal raisin cookies!! I also love that other people hate them because it means more for me haha

This is hilarious. DH and I were just having this conversation. I told him it was an oxymoron to have an oatmeal raisin cookie. He agrees with you though. He thinks they are delicious.

• Options
    The bachelor exists for meeeeeeeee! I love it. I freakin loved bachelor in paradise too lol
  • Options
    @Sugargirl1019 I knew there were more of us out there! 

@DP&MB your DH definitely has the right idea on this one
  • Options
    Oh I still watch the Bachelor, the Bachelorette, AND Bachelor in Paradise...no shame here!

But I do hate ketchup (or however it is spelled lol)... when I see people coat everything in it it really grosses me out.. Ranch on the  other hand, please coat everything in that!
  • Options
    Bachelor/Bachelorette is a train wreck I can't turn away from. My husband and I thoroughly enjoy mocking it when we tune in. And I read ALL THE SPOILERS. BAHAHAHA! 

I hate raisins and love oatmeal raisin cookies.

I've never read any Harry Potter. All my knowledge comes from references made on The Office. 

My UO: I think wipe warmers are weird. 
    <><><><><>DD1- May 2011<><><><><>
    <><><><><>Angel Baby- June 2012<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DD2- March 2013<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DS1- ETA September 2017<><><><><>
  • Options
    @awildrose so you're saying you've never seen OR read any of the Harry Potters? 
  • Options
    @lap018 Yep. Nada.
    <><><><><>DD1- May 2011<><><><><>
    <><><><><>Angel Baby- June 2012<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DD2- March 2013<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DS1- ETA September 2017<><><><><>
  • Options
    I don't like chicken. The taste. The texture. The smell. Everything!

M/MC at 9w4d 5/23/12.

DS1- 8/2013

DS2- 11/2015 (Second round IUI)

DD- 9/2017

Baby #4 Due 5/10/20 TEAM GREEN

• Options
    Ok @awildrose and @JordanL1221 y'all both be crazy 
  • Options
    I love watching trashy reality tv. Teen momOG, teen mom 2, keeping up with the kardashians, the real world and the challenge. My hubby says I'm stuck in high school. I say what evs, it's entertainment and it's satisfying.
  • Options
    @PurpleRains your gif literally made me laugh out loud!! 
    @ellemnop90 I hate ketchup too, like with a passion, I make fun of DH for putting it on stuff all the time, but he other night I craved it so bad I actually ate it on noodles  :s
  • Options
    lap018 said:
    @awildrose so you're saying you've never seen OR read any of the Harry Potters? 
    Me either
  • Options
    @kailapop in my last weeks pregnant with DS I laid in bed and binge watched all the episodes of 16 and pregnant and teen mom on Hulu lmao I love it. Trashy tv is life  <3
  • Options
    I'll admit I'm a touch biased on the Harry Potter series (books and movies) because I grew up with them, so it's crazy to me but to each their own. ive honestly never met anyone who doesn't like chicken so that's definitely a new one! 
  • Options
    lap018 said:
    *sits alone on bench eating Nutella and any and everything mixed with fruit* my UO is that I HATE the Bachelor/bachelorette
    And I LOVE the Bachelor/Bachelorette ... pretty much the only show I religiously watch!

My UO is that mustard and olives are absolutely disgusting ... and no, that's not just the pregnancy hormones talking!
  • Options
    I don't like chicken. The taste. The texture. The smell. Everything!
    This was me with my last pregnancy ... I was repulsed by it and couldn't get near it. It took me a long time to get over that after my son was born!
  • Options
    My last pregnancy even the sight of eggs made me gag. I couldn't think about them or see them or smell them. We went to Perkins and right there on the front of the menu was a sunny side up and I almost barfed at the table lmao.
  • Options
    @lap018 Also hate those shows. I think I watched the first season of the bachelorette in high school, and even then I knew it was stupid.
    @sunshinedays Love oatmeal raisin! 
    @awildrose I've also never read/seen Harry Potter. My DH and his family are super into it, and I'm over here clueless. 
    @jen83mn I'm with you about mustard and olives! So gross! 

I think my UO is that I don't like cheesecake. I love sweets and pretty much every other dessert, but I've never liked cheesecake. 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Options
    First post!  Not 100% sure of due date yet (Dr. Appt on 1/19) but guessing 5-6 wks.  Nauseated and boobs are freaking out but otherwise things are pretty normal.

Regarding opinions, I guess mine aren't that unpopular.  I hate ketchup too, but so does the entire city of Chicago (and an abomination on hot dogs!).  I also hate ranch and blue cheese dressings.  This made living in Indiana hard; they put ranch on *PIZZA* and dip their breadsticks in nacho cheese ((WTF?!?).  Nutella is so overrated.  Would rather eat that reese's peanut butter chocolate stuff; just about as healthy but way tastier. 

Funny; I am probably the least picky eater I know; this is a pretty comprehensive list of things I dislike.

I guess another unpopular opinion would be that I think rats are pretty cute.
  • Options
    My UO is I don't care for hardly any type of cheese, raw tomatoes or pizza.  I guess pizza I'll eat it if it's free, but I've never ordered a pizza for myself.  Apparently this makes me a freak of nature.   :D
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Options
    @juliebeannn crap I just clicked this thread to get rid of the last little yellow flag on it, and now I want all the cheese, all the pizza. I'm also suddenly craving hot, soft pretzel sticks and nacho cheese to dip them in. Omg yuumm

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Options
    @juliebeannn Raw tomatoes make me gag.  I love pasta sauce, tomato soup, etc.  But I can't handle raw tomatoes.

I'm also craving spaghetti o's right now, in spite of the fact that I generally find them gross.  I craved them with DS, too, so it's not all that surprising.
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @ColoradoHiker omg spaghettio's! I forgot they even existed. Definitely on my food shopping list now.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @juliebeannn Raw tomatoes make me gag.  I love pasta sauce, tomato soup, etc.  But I can't handle raw tomatoes.

I'm also craving spaghetti o's right now, in spite of the fact that I generally find them gross.  I craved them with DS, too, so it's not all that surprising.
    This just made me eat ravioli o's for breakfast. 

• Options
    I still watch and very much enjoy anime and video games and I am 27. :) 

My friends think it is silly but ohhhh well! *turns on more anime*
  • Options
    @thinkpositive2017 @DP&amp;MB  @JessKo08   

I'm catching up, I was on vacation until yesterday.  I love that I inspired all the spaghetti eating!
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @juliebeannn crap I just clicked this thread to get rid of the last little yellow flag on it, and now I want all the cheese, all the pizza. I'm also suddenly craving hot, soft pretzel sticks and nacho cheese to dip them in. Omg yuumm
    Yes.  Same.  And I can't have pizza or cheese on Whole30.  My hubs is out of town and I considered, briefly, for a moment to order Domino's!
    Sable
    Married to David 3/22/14
    <3o:) Mommy to my angel Ella Lynne born into heaven 8/24/15 o:)<3
    Started TTC again October 2016
    BFP on 1/6/17!
  • Options
    My UO is I don't care for hardly any type of cheese, raw tomatoes or pizza.  I guess pizza I'll eat it if it's free, but I've never ordered a pizza for myself.  Apparently this makes me a freak of nature.   :D
    Raw tomatoes! I'm not the only one! lol. My DH thinks I'm crazy because I love cooked/roasted/grilled tomatoes but gag on raw tomatoes. I just can't do it!

Also, my UO is avocados. I just can't deal with the texture and taste of them. I am the only person I know who doesn't eat guacamole.