February 2017 Moms

UO (1/12)

We seem to skip over this thread often so I'm starting one today. What's on your mind, ladies?!
First BFP: 12/16/13
EDD: 08/23/14
Baby BOY born: 08/29/14

Re: UO (1/12)

• Loading the player...
  • @Xstatic3333 Yes, exactly!! You know it's going to happen, deal with it!
    Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've called my child a little asshole behind his back every once in a while cause you know what.... sometimes he is, lol. 

UO??: I don't see anything funny about the videos of parents feeding their kids a slice of lemon or lime. I think it's a dick move tbh or maybe I'm just no fun.
    +1 to both of those. 

• @Xstatic3333 YES!! I live in MN and snow/cold is par for the course. But some people are just dumbfounded every.single.winter that we get lots of (gasp) snow. Just enjoy it already!
  • +1 to the weather conversation - I generally just hate when people talk about the weather so much.  But this might be LA specific because people really freak out when it rains or does anything outside of the 65-80 degree regularity.
  • @marriedhamstermom I highly doubt you're the kind of complainer I'm talking about! I'll share my true feelings about summer if anyone asks, and that's just as predictable. It's more the people who post countdowns to summer on Facebook and whine all day at work that drive me crazy.
    OMG that stuff annoys me so much!! I get it, it is cold. Say BRR and move on.
  • Oohh - I get why not everyone like it, but I love writing thank you notes!  I was just ordering mine for my shower.
  • I don't mind writing thank you notes, but I think that DH should write the ones to his family.  I feel like that makes it a bit more personal and I had the same opinion from our wedding presents.

Mind you, our situation is a little different.  We didn't have a shower but are sending out Thank You's to anyone who was generous enough to send the baby a present.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I write pretty personal thank you cards but no one can read my handwriting. It's all part of the mystery. 

My kid also loves lemon and is an asshole all the time. 

lol it'a cool that your kid loves lemon (yet odd?), I was mostly referring to parents who give it to their 10 month just to see a reaction.
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Off from current UO topics, but my UO is that I enjoy Shia Labeouf, both visually, and as an actor. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • +1 to that - I think he is the worst!!!
  • As much as I've tried, I just don't care for champagne.
  • I prefer vodka over all the alcohols. 
  • foxrosy said:
    As much as I've tried, I just don't care for champagne.
    Me too! Or prosecco. Blech..
  • foxrosy said:
    As much as I've tried, I just don't care for champagne.
    Me too! Or prosecco. Blech..
    I don't like champagne but love prosecco? Weird 
  • I have yet to try Prosecco. I hear it's slightly sweeter so maybe that will be better.
  • I don't know isn't prosecco just Italy's version of champagne? The one time I've had it it was very sweet and I didnt care for it.
  • I don't know isn't prosecco just Italy's version of champagne? The one time I've had it it was very sweet and I didnt care for it.
    From what I understand it is Italy's version but they use different grapes that make a sweeter taste. Champagne is so dry I struggle to drink it, even the expensive ones.