February 2017 Moms

Shiz Just Got Real

Re: Shiz Just Got Real

• SO won't decide on a house. I'm fine with any of them.  Today I say fuck it and am getting our one bedroom condo as ready as possible. It's not going to be fun but I ll have to make the best of it. Uuuggghhhhhh
  • Loading the player...
  • @CornchipLA that sounds miserable. When were you looking to move by? Before baby? After baby?

• kirstynikolekirstynikole member
    edited January 2017
    delete. thought I was in randoms. lol
  • beern said:
    I don't have an exact date yet (will get one later this week), but my doctor has decided to schedule my c-section for 36 weeks, which is basically 2 weeks away! I'm tired of bedrest and absolutely miserable, but it's still kind of freaky that there's going to be an end date and it's so soon!

On top of having twins, I am selling my house in Texas, quitting my job of 10 years, moving to Colorado, and taking over a business in a completely different industry, all of which will happen by mid-March.

I am completely f*cking insane, it's official.
    The good news is you will love Colorado, I may be biased but Colorado is the best :)

Married to my Soul Mate since 09/06/09

BabyFruit Ticker

MC 10.23.15 @ 10 weeks
  • @skiingstark yes, we cannot wait to be there! I wish we could just fast forward through the actual moving process.
  • skiingstarkskiingstark member
    edited January 2017
    beern said:
    @skiingstark yes, we cannot wait to be there! I wish we could just fast forward through the actual moving process.
    What city are you moving too?

BabyFruit Ticker

MC 10.23.15 @ 10 weeks
  • Omg @kswiger06 send some of that over to me! We have the same DD but I'm ready now! haha!
  • @skiingstark We're moving to Estes Park -- my dad has a house there and we have family in Ft. Collins, so we're excited because it's a big change but we'll also have family around to help us out.

Where in CO are you?
  • beern said:
    @skiingstark We're moving to Estes Park -- my dad has a house there and we have family in Ft. Collins, so we're excited because it's a big change but we'll also have family around to help us out.

Where in CO are you?
    Pueblo, CO so down south. Half my family live up in Fort Collins. Estes Park is beautiful, that is a great place to live. 

BabyFruit Ticker

MC 10.23.15 @ 10 weeks
  • @kswiger06 that's so exciting!! 
  • @Gretchypoo please no!!!!  :D
  • 37 weeks. Officially on maternity leave. Baby watch begins.
  • @concreteangell yeah!! 2/2 but now they think I'm not making it until feb  :o
  • @PerraSucia how has your BP been lately?
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • @concreteangell Today was 167/93 128/ 98 156/64 128/86

so basically doing whatever the fuck it wants.  
  • @concreteangell Today was 167/93 128/ 98 156/64 128/86

so basically doing whatever the fuck it wants.  
    Geez that's insane. Your OB may definitely want to schedule your C earlier, mostly based on your diastolic numbers. Hoping you get better results than that. 
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • @concreteangell they basically said it was a game of who was worse off me or the baby and that's how they would decide when he comes. 
  • @concreteangell they basically said it was a game of who was worse off me or the baby and that's how they would decide when he comes. 
     :o