Two Under 2
Options

Holy Crap! (Intro)

Hi ladies,
I just took a pregnancy test today (2 actually) that were positive! I have an 8 1/2 MO, so he will not be quite a year and a half when this one is due. :neutral: I'm kind of freaking out, this definitely wasn't the plan, we had planned on waiting until DS was at least 2 yo before having another. I really didn't think the tests would come back positive, I thought I just hadn't gotten my period yet since it has only been a couple months since I stopped BF, but I wanted to rule out being pregnant before asking my doc why I hadn't gotten it yet. I guess that answered that question. I haven't had any of the symptoms I've had in the past when I've been pregnant, no sore breasts, no acne really, and not much nausea (although now that I look back I have had more nausea than normal), so I had no idea. I also have no idea how far along I am, I know I'm between 1 & 3 months along, but I can't remember the last time I had a period since they've been so spread out since DS was born, and I stopped taking BC in October I believe, which is when my insurance ran out. Don't get me wrong, I'm so excited to be pregnant again, I am just so nervous about basically having 2 babies! It is nice reading other posts on this board from people that are going through the same thing, it makes me feel a little better that I'm not alone in this.

I look forward to getting to know you ladies, and congrats to all of you that are pregnant!
**TW**
BFP #1 5/5/13  MC confirmed 5/9/13
BFP #2  9/24/13  Ectopic pregnancy + partial right tube removal 10/18/13
BFP #3 8/13/14 DS born 4/24/15
BFP #4 1/13/16 DD born 9/17/16 
BFP #5 5/16/18 EDD 1/29/19

Lilypie - Bze6

Re: Holy Crap! (Intro)

• Options
    Congratulations!!

• Options
    Congrats!
    DD#1 born 12/30/2015
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DS#1 born 02/19/2013
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Are you me?! Ha ha. 
  • Options
    Ha ha it's nice to know I'm not the only one going through this situation. :)
    **TW**

Lilypie - Bze6

• Options
    Congrats! We are now a month into two under two (baby 1 month and son 18 months) and some days are rough but it has not been as bad as I thought it was going to be, good luck but you will be fine :)
  • Options
    Congrats! It's a wild ride for sure! But your little ones will be so close. I have a 17 1/2 month and a 5 month, so I've been there. My daughter loves her little brother, and likes to help me take care of him. And he loves to watch her run around and play.

Some days you may want to quit being a mom, but seeing how sweet they are together, and then getting all the smiles and snuggles will turn it right around. Best job ever.

Good luck momma!
  • Options
    In right there with you! My daughter is 10 mo, and I think I'm around 4-5 weeks pregnant. Freaking out over here! Major pill fail!
  • Options

We will get through it @Kbchavez23! lol

**TW**

Lilypie - Bze6

• Options
    SOO with you! I thought this was me while reading it lol. We weren't planning on having another in general. BUT I'm super excited and scared at the same time but we can do it!! 
  • Options
    I could have written this myself! We have a 7 month old and I just took a test today (2 actually) and they are positive!! Freaking out over here. So super excited, don't get me wrong, just we weren't planning on having our second until our daughter was at least 2. But, plans shmans, right? Congrats to you! We can do this!