February 2017 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change (1/11)

Same format as always.. talk about whatever! :) 

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change (1/11)

• 37 weeks!
    Romaine lettuce. 

So last night was the first time I had real pains similar to the start of labor with DD. They're still happening this morning but it's hard to pinpoint a beginning and end so I'm having a hard time tracking them. I'm going to go into work today and if it gets worse, I'll leave during my planning period based on what my OB says. I have an appt later today regardless. Really starting to freak out that this could be it  :|
  • 38 weeks
    Winter Melon

I am done being pregnant and working. I should not have to be in the classroom teaching at 38 weeks, it is just wrong. Thank god I am a middle school teacher, I run to the bathroom between every period now. I sit all the time, I just put on movies or give out a worksheet because I am just so tried from not sleeping at night. Things I hate doing. I wish I was a teacher in country like Canada, ohh and they still have not found a substitute teacher for me....

Married to my Soul Mate since 09/06/09

BabyFruit Ticker

MC 10.23.15 @ 10 weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • 34 weeks!
    Baby is the size of Tim (a minion)

I feel so bad for DH, we got all this IKEA furniture to put together and we tried to start on my new wardrobe last night but my back was in such bad shape I wasn't really any help. Hopefully I can be more helpful tonight.
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• 35 weeks
    a Mini-Lop Rabbit!

Everyone at work is commenting non-stop at the size of my bump. So over it. They mean well and the comments are nice, but I can only smile at so many variations of "you're so round! How do you manage to still work?"
    Sigh.
    Other than that, aside from DDs baby clothes that are still with my parents, I think we've got everything we need for LOs arrival. I do need to rearrange the shelves in DDs room so the baby stuff also has space, but I'm actually looking forward to that part. It's always easier to clean someone elses stuff instead of your own...

The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• RachelbdRachelbd member
    edited January 2017

33 weeks

He is the size of  a head of lettuce

Next appointment is tomorrow morning at the new dr office.

My mother and sister in law have decided to give me a last minute baby "sprinkle" which is so nice/sweet of them, and will certainly be helpful, but being asked for a guest list and to create a registry this late is kind of stressing me out! I will be doing it all online lol.

I am basically not sleeping at all at this point, so I am beyond exhausted. I am bummed to still have to work for another 5 weeks.

My 4 yr old son has been so adorable about getting ready for his baby brother, he even was trying to help with folding little baby clothes ! its beyond precious and make my heart happy. Super anxious for baby to be here already, and can't wai to see DS be a big brother!

• 38 weeks
    Winter Melon

I am done being pregnant and working. I should not have to be in the classroom teaching at 38 weeks, it is just wrong. Thank god I am a middle school teacher, I run to the bathroom between every period now. I sit all the time, I just put on movies or give out a worksheet because I am just so tried from not sleeping at night. Things I hate doing. I wish I was a teacher in country like Canada, ohh and they still have not found a substitute teacher for me....
    I feel you!! Those short bathroom breaks are life savers. Also I hope they figure your sub situation out for you soon :( ugh
  • 35 weeks

@grapeskittles4lyfe a mini lop rabbit sounds so cute, but aren't they sort of little?

I had a weekly appointment today and saw a mfm I hadn't seen before. She was SO rough when she checked my cervix, I still feel sore! Thanks a lot lady! Anyhow, in 1 week my cerclage gets removed (that will be my shiz is getting real moment for sure)!

Symptoms: BH contractions when my bladder is even slightly full, so even when I manage to fall asleep, I wake up to those about every 2 hours. 

Rant? I fell asleep unintentionally on my couch today, without a pillow between my knees and without any thought to my pelvis position. It aggrevated my symphaseal pubis pain again. Sigh. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker