August 2017 Moms

Share your weird pregnancy dreams

dinofreakdinofreak member
edited January 2017 in August 2017 Moms
Last night I dreamed that I gave birth to a perfect little girl, and put her to bed in a gorgeous nursery. In the (dream) morning, I ran in because she hadn't eaten all night, and I found her sitting up on her own, playing with toys. I asked her if she was hungry and she turned to me and smiled with a full set of teeth and said "yep!" Super creepy.
The rest of my dream was trying to change her poopy diaper, but each time I opened the diaper, there was another diaper inside, also poopy. It was a huge mess and all these people were watching and criticizing my technique. 

Re: Share your weird pregnancy dreams

• Last night I dreamed that we moved to Australia,a place I had never been before. In my dream I had a two year old daughter in addition to my real life one year old son! It was the most beautiful place I had ever seen! The sky was a deep bright blueish-purple, and we lived right on the shore of a white sand beach in a white vacation villa. Except instead of water, the beach looked out onto a desert, which, believe it or not was also incredibly beautiful! 
  • I've had so many weird dreams lately, but what's funnier to me is my nighttime antics.  Hubby heard me talking the other night I went to bed early and walked in to find me sitting up loudly talking to no one.
    With the birth of our first I had so many "thrashing" experiences in me sleep, convinced I'd lost the baby in the bed. (We weren't even cosleeping).  Hubby even woke up one night to find me standing on tiptoe at the beds edge in hysterics, trying to unscrew the light fixture, convinced my baby was under it.
  • Loading the player...
  • My dreams are getting extreme. I swear, I am in no way crazy. But I dreamed a few nights ago that I was going around and murdering people. I never actually like saw myself murder people but people were lying dead behind me in my path. I woke up sweating and freaking out. I felt guilty all day and had to keep reminding myself that it wasn't real. It was horrible. My dreams get crazy. And they are all mostly nightmares.
    Bobby Llewellyn born September 29, 2012
    Kade Wayne born July 23, 2015
    MC in February 2017
    MC in November 2017
    Oliver Dean (Ollie) due December 17, 2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Still waiting for my dreams to start. I haven't had a single dream about baby... I want one so that this can start to feel real!

With my first pregnancy, I had some crazy wild sex dreams... would love those this time too, haha.

With DS, I had a dream that my mom came to the anatomy scan with me and was so angry about us being team green. In my dream, I saw the tech give my mom an envelope and when I got home there was a big box on my porch filled with blue balloons. Every dream after that was me with a son.  

Also had a dream that I gave birth to a toddler. He had a full set of teeth, walked, talked... the whole 9 yards.  That definitely creeped me out!

Pregnancy Ticker

• I keep dreaming that a grizzly bear and cub get into our house somehow. Terrifying!
  • Two nights ago, I dreamed that i stuffed a bunch of baby clothes into the toilet. Last night I dreamed that I was snaking the toilet pipes because they were stuffed with clothes. 

I have no clue where this came from... even remotely. 
    Doting wife.
    Mama to a 4 year old son.
    Big dreamer. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • i have at least 2 weird dreams a night.  Last night I dreamt that these slug/leech things were coming out of me everywhere.  Who knows where that even came from.
    Me:34 DH:39
    Me: A-Okay!
    DH: 0-1% morphology
    Married: 5/2008  <3
    TTC: 5/2009 
    **TW--BFP**
    2013: IUI x1 Failed
    10/2016: First IVF Cycle! YAY!
    10/31 - Fresh Transfer.
    11/10- BFN.  Starting cycle for FETx2
    12/16 - U/S - Twins! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • These are cracking me up! I'm normally a very vivid dreamer but they have really been disrupting my sleep lately. Too many to recall. I feel like I have multiple a night so it's hard to remember. 

@kristenk727 last time I was pregnant I had a dream that I birthed a toddler too!! It was so crazy! 
  • I had a really strange one last night. I was at work as a NICU nurse and we have one of the few prison hospitals in the state. So one of the mothers was down handcuffed to a wheelchair to visit her baby. Her guard told me she was going to the bathroom (not normally allowed) and I said ok. So while the guard was in the bathroom, the mother tried to escape and I tackled her to the ground. I then called to some nursing friends for help wrangling her back into her handcuffs. No idea how she got out of them lol. Then I proceeded to lecture her about how her poor baby was going to be late getting to eat because of her shenanigans. So strange lmao!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have had two separate dreams now where someone tells me that I need to shave or "clean up" my vagina as its getting too hairy. Last night it was one of the teachers from my kids' daycare. So so weird!!!!! 
  • Last night I dreamed that I got to hold a monkey, which is actually something on my life bucket list. In my dream I cried because I was SO happy...which, let's be real, would probably happen in real life as well. LOL! 

I just remember being SUPER protective of it and yelling at kids who were getting too close or being too rowdy. Lol!
  • I dreamt I gave birth, but had no memory of giving birth and spent hours in hospital recovery with the Duggar sisters without seeing my baby. All while husband was "just around th corner at a seafood restaurant" When I finally demanded I see the baby it was a weird naked chicken fetus looking thing that didn't like being touched by me. I was pretty distraught that my daughter (they told me it was a girl) looked like a naked chicken. 

Then I dreamt I had a pet bear cub who followed me around school. So that dream was pretty great.

Together: January 2002
    Married: May 2008
    Baby: August 2017

Clearly we like to rush along at lightning speed...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Y'all I am CRACKING UP at some of these gems.
  • I dreamt that my face has huge zits! It was disgusting! They would pop out of no where and leak!
  • I have some weird dreams frequently but this one last night took the cake. Bearing in mind I'm a Supernatural fan....

So dream-me went shopping at The Limited (which, if you aren't aware, is shutting its stores in real life) and was picking up deeply discounted cute clothes like lace shorts, even though dream-me knew they wouldn't fit for much longer due to being pregnant. Then the sales girls kind of abducted me, took me out back to what was basically a vampire-demon lair and turned me into a demon. The really crazy part is in my dream I could feel myself changing into a demon, and I expressed concern for my unborn child.  

And then Joe Jonas and a few guys from Degrassi came in in 1920's style suits and saved my life- got me out of the lair, and I woke up.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've had the losing the baby at the store dream, but then a teenager walks over to me like hi mom and I don't believe he is my son so I'm yelling at him to find my baby and my husband comes over like I was crazy because this was my son. All my dreams have had boys in them, so I keep thinking we're having a son. 
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • I have some weird dreams frequently but this one last night took the cake. Bearing in mind I'm a Supernatural fan....

So dream-me went shopping at The Limited (which, if you aren't aware, is shutting its stores in real life) and was picking up deeply discounted cute clothes like lace shorts, even though dream-me knew they wouldn't fit for much longer due to being pregnant. Then the sales girls kind of abducted me, took me out back to what was basically a vampire-demon lair and turned me into a demon. The really crazy part is in my dream I could feel myself changing into a demon, and I expressed concern for my unborn child.  

And then Joe Jonas and a few guys from Degrassi came in in 1920's style suits and saved my life- got me out of the lair, and I woke up.
    Omg. I miss the Degrassi days.
    MC in February 2017
    MC in November 2017

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @asun123 it's still on- Degrassi Next Class has 3 seasons on Netflix. It's my guilty pleasure because obviously I'm waaaaaay past high school, haha. But that and Saved by the Bell when I was really young- I just love the cheesy stuff. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @DeansGirl14
    Once Degrassi started changing all its main people, I just didn't feel connected anymore. I liked the original members of the cast. Oh god, how I used to love that show in high school.!
    MC in February 2017
    MC in November 2017

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm already so over vivid pregnancy dreams - I feel like I never wake up well-rested when I'm waking up and having to first figure out what is real and what was in a dream!! It's a high-quality problem, though, I know. Last night I dreamt something that involved being chased and chasing someone. I woke up so confused, because I couldn't tell who the "bad guy" was - and which side I was on!
  • I honestly have had so many x-rated dreams that make me blush even without telling anyone but I have plenty of "normal"-themed vivid dreams as well. Last night dream-me decided to take my husband and best friend to my ex-boyfriend from highschool's house (sounds like a horrible idea right?). So we get there and I start showing them his pool in the backyard. All of a sudden all these people start showing up and setting a few things up. Then the ex shows up with this young rough around the edges girl who is sporting a baby bump slightly larger than mine. We had accidentally crashed his baby shower. There were much more vivid details and while nobody was very uncomfortable in the dream, I was quite uncomfortable when I woke from it. IRL, DH would never stand for that since my ex was my only other serious long term relationship and we planned on getting married for like 4 years. It was so weird though bc he is married to a diff girl so dream-me just assumed he cheated on his wife with this girl and then got divorced. Drama drama. Glad to out of that uncomfortable nightmare. Though, the pool party was quite fun and everyone was so nice to us... even my ex! Lol
  • I honestly have had so many x-rated dreams that make me blush even without telling anyone but I have plenty of "normal"-themed vivid dreams as well.
     Last night dream-me decided to take my husband and best friend to my ex-boyfriend from highschool's house (sounds like a horrible idea right?). So we get there and I start showing them his pool in the backyard. All of a sudden all these people start showing up and setting a few things up. Then the ex shows up with this young rough-around-the edges girl who is sporting a baby bump slightly larger than mine. We had accidentally crashed his baby shower. There were much more vivid details and while nobody was very uncomfortable in the dream, I was quite uncomfortable when I woke from it. IRL, DH would never stand for that since my ex was my only other serious long term relationship and we planned on getting married for like 4 years. It was so weird though bc he is married to a diff girl so dream-me just assumed he cheated on his wife with this girl and then got divorced. Drama drama. Glad to out of that uncomfortable nightmare. Though, the pool party was quite fun and everyone was so nice to us... even my ex! Lol
  • @Mango517
    I'm sorry, but I'm still laughing at the Duggar sisters, chicken fetus and husband at the seafood restaurant dream. This feed is awesome. I wish I had read it sooner! 
  • Last night I dreamed that I got to hold a monkey, which is actually something on my life bucket list. In my dream I cried because I was SO happy...which, let's be real, would probably happen in real life as well. LOL! 

I just remember being SUPER protective of it and yelling at kids who were getting too close or being too rowdy. Lol!
    This makes me think of the Ellen interview that got autotuned with Kristin Bell talking about Dax surprise her with a sloth for her birthday. If you haven't seen it you should. She had a similar reaction to the sloth. Hilarious. 
  • Last night I dreamed that I was in the world's biggest candy store  (sugar has been making me sick IRL) and I was about to fill up a bag from the WALL of bulk gummies  (my favorites) and I was so excited I woke myself up crying. 
  • I don't know why I'm just reading this thread, but I'm cracking up.  

+1 for the vivid sex dreams. I don't remember them, but I definitely wake up feeling the effects 

Last night I dreamed that we were having Thanksgiving at my grsndparent's old farmhouse that no one has lived in in years. My granny who died almost 7 years ago was there and no one seemed like it was weird at all. The craziest part was that Matthew McConaughey was there and he was flirting with me.  So hot.
  • It seems like everyday I have a vivid dream and I remember every one of them when I wake up.

Last night I dreamt that I was driving a red Mercedes benz with girlfriends and the brakes weren't working.  In order to slow down and not fully brake, I had to step on the brake and the clutch at the same time. I've had more weird dreams but this was recent.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • asun123asun123 member
    edited January 2017
    I wish I had cool dreams... But aside from the murdering people dreams I had a couple weeks ago, last night I had a dream I was being sexually assaulted by a man and I was screaming for my husband and he wasn't coming. It almost made me start crying when I woke up. Super early in my pregnancy (before I knew I was pregnant) I had a dream I was being raped. When I woke up, I thought to myself that that felt like a pregnancy dream. (since I don't normally dream like that) I took a pregnancy test the next day because of that dream and it was positive. 

edit: Because of that horrible dream, I had a hard time being around people for a few weeks since it felt so real.
    MC in February 2017
    MC in November 2017

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Not necessarily a weird dream - I mean I think there were a lot of weird details included. But throughout my whole dream last night I held and snuggled a baby girl. ❤ We're team green so it will be a while before we find out if that dream meant anything! 
  • Yay weird dreams.  Last night I dreamed about an ex-boyfriend.  In the dream we were dating, but he was cheating on me.  I wasn't broken up about it though, because I just knew that I could do way better and was excited to meet all the new handsome men.  Then I dreamed about eating a turkey and boysenberry pie.  It was delicious.  Does anybody else dream about food?  It happens to me a lot.
  • Omg lately guys I have been having crazy dreams.  One night I was being eaten by an orca whale.... I didn't get much sleep that night. Two nights ago I had a dream of the day I delivered which was July 17 it was a boy he weighed 7 lbs 4 ounces and we named him graham (isn't a name we have even discussed).  I am due on August 6th but my last two boys I went into labor at 5 pm at 36 weeks and 6 days and delivered shortly after midnight.  Curious this time around as I'm hoping to make it to August this time!  
  • I dreamed my husbands ex-girlfriend was called for over the speaker at Ikea and he went to go say hi, leaving me in the middle of Ikea. So I just kept shopping and then went to the food court and he was there with her. I went to introduce myself and she was more pregnant than me, and told me not to worry-that just because her kid was first didn't mean my husband wouldn't be there for mine. Except her kid, wasn't my husbands-she just kept acting like it was...and telling me she was taking my husband home with her. He kept looking at her like she was crazy but not saying anything...I woke up and hit him on the shoulder. He did not wake up. Made me cranky.
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • These are great!  I had a dream a plane crashed Infront of my neighbors house. No one was hurt- so he just left it there as lawn decor. 
  • @homemakermama I had a dream where I was in some remote village and this woman who had just given birth couldn't get milk to come out of her nipples so they used a snake to bite her nipples and poke holes so it would come out. Literally traumatized! FTM, and I think my fears surrounding BF are starting to come out...
  • Before I knew I was pregnant, I dreamed I had triplets. I wasn't allowed to see the babies right away but they gave me a photo book. 2 of the 3 "babies" were really puppies. 
  • @mrsmatt1212 that's also a strange one lol. I haven't even really had a chance to think about it this go around. I mean I plan to BF but honestly I guess my subconscious is more concerned then I am haha. 
                                                             Met DH 2008-engaged 8/10/2011-married 7/21/12 
                                              DD1 born on her due date 05/01/2012 7lbs12oz and 19 3/4 inches long
                                                     DD2 born 12/07/2013 @ 39w6d 8lbs15oz 20 3/4 inches long
                                                          #3 EDD 09/27/2015 ~ we are going for a HOME birth!

• I had so many violent dreams with my first that I was scared to sleep.  I wasn't fueling them with scary movies or ANYTHING.  Hormones are weird, ya'll.
    This time around it's only sex dreams.  No complaints here!!! I've had multiple orgasms the last two nights. 
  • I had a dream that if you left your door unlocked then aliens could walk right in your house. Not by opening the door, but by walking through the door or wall like a ghost. I woke my husband up to make sure all of our doors where locked :)