June 2017 Moms

The Nursery Thread

Re: The Nursery Thread

• @swanbrooner I just realized why I love that wall paper so much... it matches my pajama pants! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Ahutch428 and naturally I love your pants in return!
  • Loading the player...
  • @Ahutch428 I have a tunic length tank top in the same material and floral print as your pajamas!! 

@swanbrooner your nursery sounds beautiful and I can't wait to see the finished product! 
  • @Mother0fDragons I was gonna suggest pirates and mermaids! 
  • I'm reusing small woodland animals from Carter's theme, and incorporate lots of vintage colors and deer silouettes. I already have that for DS side of his room he shares with his sister. Hers is ladybugs and flowers. Once DS2 gets out of our room he will share a room with DS1.
  • @swanbrooner I am like :love: :love: :love: for that wallpaper and your overall color scheme! Going to be soooo pretty!!

@kahlan82 LOVE the elephant bedding!

All your nursery ideas are only getting me more excited. I hope stores are open tomorrow! I hate that an inch of snow pretty much shuts this state down for days.
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • I decided on gray and yellow with some chevron patterns. Then I can add either light pink or light blue when we find out. Since I don't have a nursery I went with a gray chevron pattern for the changing pad covers and a gray and yellow chevron pattern for a boppy cover. My travel system is gray and black and I think my pack n play is black and a cream color. And I registered for some blankets and swaddles to go along with the gray theme! MIL is purchasing the PnP and swing next week!! Yay!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • @kassyfry @wifeinraleigh28 Thank you, ladies! I love decorating and can't wait to start getting things together after my husband finishes our minor kitchen remodel.
  • @BumpAdmin @BumpCaitlin @BumpTara PLEASE sticky this thread!!!

• @awoodruff27 Those whales are too cute!!! A navy and pink striped wall sounds so fun!

• @awoodruff27.  Where did you find that theme?

Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married: July 2009
    BFP: November 2012 after 2 years of TTC     DS born August 2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS April 2016
    3 months of trigger shot with timed intercourse BFN x3
    First IUI: 9/17/16            BFP: 9/30/16              EDD: 6/11/17

• @kahlan82 The bedding is from Pottery Barn kids. I think its discontinued but I'm using it for inspiration.

Mom to Madison- 5 and Lillian 2....and now surprise baby #3!
  • @awoodruff27 I absolutely LOVE the pink and navy!!! Such a cute theme, and I can't wait to see it when you are finished. I think a pink and navy striped wall would be amazing! 
  • @TGmomtobe90 Thank you! We are having a Hobby Lobby open in March right down the road from my house. I can't wait!! Its going to make decorating so much more fun!

• We are reusing the nursery theme from DD: vintage carnival/circus 
    The main colors are red and teal. It features animals and performers

The photo was my inspiration.

• @awoodruff27 Hobby lobby is my weakness, I have one right up the road and I go there at least once a week. If you look up at my post I posted earlier, the letters DH painted for our baby's room were from there. They were actually pretty cheap too! 
  • @GinaReed That bedding is gorgeous! Where is it from??

• @TGmomtobe90 yes hobby lobby is my weakness. Right now the closest one is an hour away. It's so depressing! 

• here is tbe color of te wall. working on complementary color/patterns currently. 

excuse the construction.
  • We're doing a travel theme, and highlighting some of our favorite places from when we lived abroad.  The colors are navy, turquoise, and grey, then we'll add in some other colors when we find out the sex (I'm thinking coral and fuchsia for a girl, green for a boy).  We have some pictures on the wall from etsy, and I made navy curtains for the windows.  The walls are a light grey.

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

• @danijo I love the bright accents! Since babies can't see the pastels I've always been a fan of incorporating the brighter colors in their rooms. 

• @QueenNub I did a very similar color for my girls room and painted some designs across a wall. I like a really deep blue with it,  too. (The color looks much more muted in my picture though).
  • Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married: July 2009
    BFP: November 2012 after 2 years of TTC     DS born August 2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS April 2016
    3 months of trigger shot with timed intercourse BFN x3
    First IUI: 9/17/16            BFP: 9/30/16              EDD: 6/11/17

• Planning on buying some penguin stuff - we are currently team green but might find out.  Either way, penguins work.   Probably won't have a formal nursery since we will be bed sharing but I'll get the a crib set up in my office and have a split room for day time napping - walls are purple so it can be arctic-y.  Bought this from a local boutique last week.  First thing I have bought just for baby.  It was pretty cool especially since we didn't have a nursery for DS2 since they were only 22 months apart and just ended up bedsharing until the started sharing a room when DS2 was 13 months old. Sorry its huge!  I cannot figure out how to resize. 

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• kahlan82 said:
    O man! I love it!! 

• @Wearmi1 I saw that exact set at a little boutique baby shop near my house! So pretty! I saw several others like it there too. I am loving on the bedding sets that are bumperless and instead come with the rail cover. I'm so excited to go shopping this weekend to officially pick some stuff out!

• @Wearmi1 that bedding is seriously gorgeous. I was just going to keep DD's room the same if this next baby is a girl, but now I'm thinking I may need to steal your idea.
  • @doodleoodle that website has lots of gorgeous prints.  There were several I loved!  They also have an Etsy shop where they sell lots of pretty stuff. 
  • @TGmomtobe90 Love the pink and gold butterfly bedding! I was all hung up on lavender, but lately I've been seeing some really good pink/blush and gold bedding sets that I am just loving!