March 2017 Moms

Help with Pram stroller, car seat, and bassinet!

roslync1111roslync1111 member
edited January 2017 in March 2017 Moms
its been 5-6 years since our youngest has been an infant and I've been pregnant. Almost, like starting all over again. 

Heres my choices that im having a hard time over:
definitely want to buy the Rachel Zoe Quinny buzz Stroller and matching car seat. Gonna buy the car seat first. Only problem is the stroller its self I've owned 2 a gray and red one and I know I won't be using it too much in the early stages of baby's growth. Maybe more use in toddler stages so I'm stuck: I'm struggling between the Nuna IVVI and Stokke Xplory or Bugaboo vs. Uppababy. I've owned Britax B-Ready, Maxi Cosi car seats, Mclaren, and a City Select previously 

Re: Help with Pram stroller, car seat, and bassinet!

• I'm not going to be any help, but I'm jealous about the Rachel Zoe Quinny. That is a sharp looking (and expensive!) travel system.

Actually, are you planning on more kids? If so, you might consider a stroller that can expand like the Uppababy Vista.
  • In can only weigh in on bugaboo vs uppababy. I find the uppababy has more storage space down below, but I like the smoothness of the bugaboo better (which is what we got). 

I think part of what you decide also comes down to your usage. Do you live in a city? Will you be walking up and down uneven sidewalks? Or will you mostly be driving baby but occasionally have them in the stroller? I think it all comes down to your personal needs. 
    Pregnancy Ticker