Pregnant after IF

3rd Trimester Check-In : Week of January 9th NEW LEADER NEEDED

dragonfaeriedragonfaerie member
edited January 2017 in Pregnant after IF
This is a weekly check in for the mommies who have made it to the 3rd trimester!!! If you are in week 28 or past, feel free to join in on the weekly fun.

If you're just joining us, please post a mini synopsis in your first post with your EDD, how many beans, if you know the sex(es) and how you have been feeling in your 3rd trimester along with any appointments you may have this week or had recently. 

QOTW: What kind of personality does your little one have already? Is she super active during the day and a good night sleeper? Does he really like Chinese food? Is she a kicker or a swimmer?

If you have updated bump pics, please share! We love seeing these baby bellies!!! Or if you'd like to share a pic of your little one's nursery, feel free to share that cuteness as well! 

3rd Trimester mommies and their little bundles:
@LynnNJ EDD 1/13/17 with a little boy
@vssbrm EDD 1/14/17 with a little boy 
@WishingforLuck ;EDD 1/25/17 with a boy and girl
@dragonfaerie EDD 1/27/17 with a little boy  
@NurseTMD85 EDD 2/17/17 with a little girl
@chicandbubbly EDD 2/25/17 with a little boy
@yelllow22 EDD 3/1/17 with one bean
@kfras EDD 3/15/17 with a little boy
@pdbird EDD 3/20/17 with a little boy
@2legbaby EDD 4/6/17 with a little girl

We had a lot of little ones born in the last weeks, continued congratulations and love for our graduates!

---Trigger warning---

Me: 31 DH: 27
TTC since April 2013
Two cancelled IUIs in Aug and Sept '15 due to low motility/count
IVF round 1: January 2016
ER: February 17, 2016; 9 retrieved, 7 mature, 7 fertilized
Day 5 Blastocysts: 5 BB, 1 AB, all normal from PGS
FET date: May 11, '16; transferred 1 AB embryo
First beta: May 23, '16: 998!!  Second: May 25, '16: 1648
EDD: January 27, 2017
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: 3rd Trimester Check-In : Week of January 9th NEW LEADER NEEDED

• I am considered full term at the end of this week so I would appreciate if someone could take over this thread in case Wee Boy comes a bit early. Thank you!

We have our next check up on Wednesday. It will likely be the same old "any questions? Okay, bye" and they probably won't check my cervix again unless I request it. We also interview a second pediatrician on Thursday and have our "Safe and Sound" class. Tuesday, my DH's work is throwing him a surprise baby shower so I'll be headed up to him for that and my BF is coming over Thursday morning to help me clean up the nursery and set things up. My mom came home last Thursday to stay with us until Wee Boy arrives, so it's going to be really nice to have her around.:)

QotW: Wee Boy sleeps at night unless I get up to use the bathroom, but so far he does not kick me awake. He likes donuts and usually gets bouncy when I have one. I sing to him a lot of sea shanties/Irish roving songs because we go to the Ren Fest in the summer and I want him to recognize the songs. His favorite song that he always starts dancing to is one that is a little inappropriate. I told my mom and she said "of course that's his favorite, he's a gross boy!" Lol. In general, I don't feel a lot of jabs or kicks; he's always done the big body movements like he's rolling around or he just pushes and holds.

---Trigger warning---

TTC since April 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • pdbirdpdbird member
    edited January 2017
    Congrats on being full term @dragonfaerie! Those 40 weeks went by quickly and soon you'll be holding your wee boy! I feel like the weeks are flying by and my anxiety is so high thinking I only have 10 weeks left.

I had my OB appt on Friday. Nothing new. Measuring on schedule and looking good. Looking forward to my next appt on 1/20 to schedule my c-section for March and start putting some plans into action. Still working on the baby room, which will be the death of me! :)

QOTW: My LO moves throughout the day sporadically, but I can tell he is active mostly between 8-10 AM, 2-3 PM, and then again around 8-10 PM. Sometimes he will kick around 2 AM or 5:30 AM waking me up, but I don't mind. I end up talking to him and remind him it's bedtime. I'm starting to notice a pattern which is making some sense. Hopefully he sticks to it after he's born as well (one can dream, hehehe). He only kicks on the right side of my belly. My doc said that he has found his comfy spot and really hasn't moved from that.

Me: 37 DH:41
    10/2009 - TTC#1 Stopped BCP! Let's DO this!
    1/2010 - BFP (Natural) --> 10/2010 - DS born! Yay!
    12/2010 - DH diagnosed with stage 3B testicular cancer. #cancersucks
    10/2011 - Complications with DH and lymph nodes in groin area removed. No longer able to ejaculate.
    1/2014 - TTC#2 - IUI#1. No luck. Findings: DH sperm did not survive freeze. RE recommends IVF with ICSI.
    3/2014 - IVF Cycle #1 Started BCP
    4/2014 - Lupron, Gonal-F, and Menopur
    5/7/2014 - ER day (25 eggs retrieved, 15 mature)
    5/10/2014 - 6 fertilized, 3 embryos frozen - one grade A and two Grade B. Plan was to grow out to blastocyst stage but rest of eggs arrested by day 3. Decided to freeze on day 3.
    2/9/2016 - FET #1 with Grade A (8 cell - 3 day embryo); 2/20 - Beta was <5. BFN.  :/ Waiting for period and start next FET.
    7/8/2016 - FET #2 with Grade B (8 cell - 3 day embryo), fingers crossed this one sticks. :)
    7/19 - Beta was 74. BFP!!!!; 7/21 - Beta was 182; 1st U/S on 8/2; 2nd U/S on 8/16 :)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • LynnNJLynnNJ member
    edited January 2017
    Wow,  I see I'm next on the list. Although I'm still 37 weeks pregnant,  my c-section is just before my 38th week. The anxiety has been setting in. While I'll be a little nervous about the c-section,  I'm more nervous about what will happen  afterwards.We're still living in a bit of chaos and I can't do anything about it. I put together the pack n play,  and I just found out that dh's colleagues are getting him the bassinet  I registered for. I had given up on  using it since it was meant for  putting next to our bed,  and now the baby will be with me downstairs in the family room. I decided that we can use the bassinet at night and keep use the pack n play changing area for diaper changes.  I can just leave both set up next to each other,  which will be a big help as I recover from the c-section.  

My baby is active when I am awake but when I am very still, especially after meals. Right now I'm in a weird sleep schedule since I'm not working. I also get tired during the day. The baby has woken me up with strong kicks a few times,  but I don't mind. I'm happy to know that he's still lively and doing well.
  • @chicandbubbly Haha, no worries! The prego brain struggle is real! Your pictures are beautiful, I'm glad that you had fun at your shower:)
    @pdbird Wow, that's amazing how scheduled your LO is already.  I definitely hope he sticks to it! Our nursery is a mess now with all the paint stuff and baby shower gifts. I'm really anxious to get it cleaned up.
    @LynnNJ Hugs for you! I'm sure everything will go smoothly for you,  you totally got this! And how nice that they are getting you your bassinet!

---Trigger warning---

TTC since April 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @dragonfaerie It seems like yesterday we were doing stims, can't believe you are full term, seeing everybody's progress is so great, Congrats!! How cool that they are throwing DH a baby shower at work. Love how ur LO already likes the inappropriate song lol!

@chicandbubbly My theme was also "Baby it's cold outside", I'll post some pics. Yours turned out beautiful, love the cake!

@pdbird Wow that is quite an organized baby you have, it would be awesome if he keeps it up!

@LynnNJ that's a nice surprise to find out you are getting the bassinet, and you'll definitely use the pack and play a lot too. I hope everything gets better at home whatever you are going through!

QOTW: My little girl used to be active mainly at night when I laid in bed but since Christmas when we went on a little vacation she's more active than ever, all day and night, she kicks like crazy! I think we are in for a treat with this one lol
    37 y.o 
    TTC since October 2014
    DX: Unexplained fertility 
    3 Failed IUI's 2015
    1st IVF cycle March 2016 , planned ICSI, PGS, FET
    ER 3/31/16 30 retrieved, 26 fertilized normally
    Sent 8 embryos for PGS: 5 normal (3 AA, 1BA, 1BC)
    FET 5/11/16 (1 embryo)
    Beta 5/23/16 BFN  :(
    2nd FET 6/12/16 (1 5AA embryo)
    ++++TW++++
    Beta 6/22/16 : BFP!!!  169 
    Beta #2 6/24/16: 412
    DD born 3/2/17
  • 37 y.o 
    TTC since October 2014
    3 Failed IUI's 2015
    FET 5/11/16 (1 embryo)
    ++++TW++++
    DD born 3/2/17
  • Love all the pictures! They're so great. 

@dragonfaerie - If no one takes on the leader role, I can help with it since it seems I am the latest to be due until the ladies from the 2nd Tri board come on over. I just always draw blanks on good QOTW!
    10/2011 - Complications with DH and lymph nodes in groin area removed. No longer able to ejaculate.
    1/2014 - TTC#2 - IUI#1. No luck. Findings: DH sperm did not survive freeze. RE recommends IVF with ICSI.
    5/10/2014 - 6 fertilized, 3 embryos frozen - one grade A and two Grade B. Plan was to grow out to blastocyst stage but rest of eggs arrested by day 3. Decided to freeze on day 3.
    2/9/2016 - FET #1 with Grade A (8 cell - 3 day embryo); 2/20 - Beta was <5. BFN.  :/ Waiting for period and start next FET.
    7/8/2016 - FET #2 with Grade B (8 cell - 3 day embryo), fingers crossed this one sticks. :)
    7/19 - Beta was 74. BFP!!!!; 7/21 - Beta was 182; 1st U/S on 8/2; 2nd U/S on 8/16 :)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Thank you all for your happy thoughts! It is so surreal and exciting to be at this point! Wee Boy was really stretching a lot yesterday; I feel almost bruised. No serious contractions, but he's definitely running out of room in there.

@vssbrm Wee doesn't like the doppler either. Twice he has set still for it, but usually he runs away.  Lol.
    @pdbird Thank you! The qotws can be hard for sure. 

Everyone's nurseries look so great!!

---Trigger warning---

TTC since April 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @LynnNJ Good luck with your c-section and recovery- you are getting so close!!!

Me: 28, DH: 30 Married July 2014  DX: Severe MFI- 3 failed IUI's, IVF #1 Egg retrieval June 4th 2016, 5 day transfer- BFP Baby Boy! EDD 2/25/2017. Our sweet miracle Carter Bennett arrived 2/12/2017 6 lbs, 2 oz 19 inches. <3 Surprise BFP!!! Baby Girl due 10/1/2018.

• My life is complete chaos. It's like my job is trying to suck out every last ounce of work they can before I go on leave. And then I go home to help DH finish up some last minute renovations and slowly clean up the nursery. I don't mean to be MIA and I'm sorry for anything I've missed!!! I'll try to catch up soon, but I just wanted to let everyone know we are still alive and well! 34w4d today. I had acupuncture yesterday which was lovely since it's been a while. I go back in two weeks where we start preparing my body for labor and delivery. Growth scan is tomorrow and a regular OB follow-up Thursday. 

QOTW: Delaney is having a Rave in my uterus at 3 am every morning. She's also pretty active in the evenings and after I eat. She used to really like skittles, but then I got diagnosed with GD and I can't have those anymore. She's mostly calm during the day and I really wish she'd get her sleep schedule in check :wink: I'm pretty positive she drives my husband nuts on purpose. Almost very time he tries to feel her moving, she stops. Poor guy.
    Me: 31 / DH: 32
    Married 10/14/2011
    TTC since 11/2011
    DX: unexplained infertility

1st IUI 12/23/15 Clomid + Ovidrel - Beta 1/8/16 BFN
    2nd IUI 1/22/16 Clomid + Ovidrel - Beta 2/8/16 BFN
    3rd IUI 2/27/16 Clomid + Ovidrel - Beta 3/15/16 BFN
    4th IUI 3/27/16 Clomid + Ovidrel - Beta 4/11/16 BFN
    5th IUI 4/26/16 Clomid + Ovidrel - Beta 5/11/16 BFN
    *****TRIGGER*****
    6th and final IUI 5/27/16 Clomid + Ovidrel - BFP!!!
    1st Beta on 6/8/16 @ 12piui: 22; 2nd Beta 6/10/16 84.4; 3rd Beta 6/13/16 300; 4th Beta 6/16/16 1168; 5th and final beta 6/20/16 4188
    1st U/S 6/23/16 - Two babies! One measuring 6w1d with a visible heartbeat!!! The other is measuring small and isn't likely to make it
    2nd U/S 7/5/16 - Baby #2 didn't make it :cry: Baby #1 is measuring right on schedule and has a FHR of 143!!
    3rd US 7/15/16 - Baby #1 right on schedule! FHR 168!!! Discharged from RE!!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @NurseTMD85 I'm sorry that work is so stressful :( it's good that you are getting acupuncture,  that will definitely help with relaxation and labor prep. Hugs and prayers for peace for you!

---Trigger warning---

TTC since April 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @NurseTMD85 - I think you're doing pretty good. Work stinks in general. Hahaha. It doubly stinks when you feel like you're having to cram everything in before you leave. It's like taking a vacation and making sure everything is covered while you're gone. But you're not really on vacation. But, know, once you're done, you're done and you will get to stare at your baby all day long and not think about work once! (I hope).

I too was recently diagnosed with GD. They keep telling me it's the hormones and not the weight. I've only gained 5.2 lbs this pregnancy (and that includes the baby). The doctor wants me to do a growth scan as well but at 36 weeks. I don't want to do it with the cost of the insurance, but it would be fun to see my little guy on screen as I haven't seen him in a couple of months. So I still keep going back and forth about whether to do it. I have some time since I'm 29 weeks.

You got this! It's the final stretch now and in a couple of weeks you will see your Delaney! :)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited January 2017
    Hey ladies. Hope everyone had a great weekend. 
    I don't know if this applies to all walmarts but I went to my local walmart and they had some pumps, bottles, pacifiers and etc on clearance. Of course the pump I wanted to get was still full price, so I'll just stick with the one I got through my insurance.
    My babies are really comfortable and I need some advice on how to induce labor naturally instead of with meds. My cervix wasn't ready for a sweep, so I want to try to do this on my own before OB says lets go to plan B. I plan on eating spicy foods, and taking longer walks. Is there anything else I should try to do?

QOTW: My babies are active throughout the day, always rolling around. I can't think of any specific time where there isn't a party in there. I don't think they like when I lay down because that's when they really start having field day. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @vssbrm love the color scheme in your nursery, it's gorgeous!

@NurseTMD85 That sucks! Are you planning on working until you go into labor? Gl with your appointment tomorrow!

@WishingforLuck Other than what you mentioned all I can think of is sex (not sure if I'll be up for it at the end, we'll see!) Good luck!
    37 y.o 
    TTC since October 2014
    3 Failed IUI's 2015
    FET 5/11/16 (1 embryo)
    ++++TW++++
    DD born 3/2/17
  • @wishing4luck prenatal yoga seemed to help me. I went from 0-2cm in 5 days & then 3-4cm in another 5 days all on my own.
    ****Siggy TW****
    natural pregnancy: 2008 
    Me: 28 (Hypothyroid), DH: 35
    Together since: 2010
    Married: 2013
    TTC: 2013
    Infertility: severe MFI, low AMH (0.5)
    Met RE: January 2016
    ER: 3/14 (4 follies, 6 eggs retrieved, 2 fertilized)
    fresh 3dt of 2 embryos= BFP (1 implanted)
    EDD w/ baby boy= 12/6/16
  • Walking stairs seems to help @wishing4luck.
    Im not sure what did it for me, as Pia came early. But I was in the middle of moving, actually worked in my house the morning she was born. And did walk lots of stairs! (and carrying boxes and hanging up lamps, but don't recommend those two!)

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

• @WishingforLuck  - My sister in law drank castor oil with her son. Within a half hour they were rushing to the hospital to deliver. I heard it tastes awful and is an old wives tale, but you may want to research it.

https://lifeyourway.net/how-to-use-castor-oil-to-induce-labor-and-not-be-miserable/
    I did some research and here is what I found . . . Castor oil is a stimulant laxative that causes contractions in the bowels, which in turn stimulates uterine contractions. Like most natural induction methods, this only leads to labor if your body is ready for labor — full term, cervix soft and dilating, etc. While there is always speculation that castor oil also causes the baby to pass meconium, it’s my understanding that castor oil does not cross the placenta, so the slight increase in meconium with castor oil-induced births may instead be linked to its popularity after 40 weeks of pregnancy.

As for me . . . When I was like 6 days late and I was getting tired of being pregnant, I ate a ton of spicy mexican food, had sex, walked a lot but none of that helped. My DS was still 8 days late. I guess this is all a lesson in patience! :)

Good luck.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • beware of castor oil... my friend did it, and she wasn't too pleased with the results. It DID start her labor, but it also started her bowels. Pushing and loose bowels dont really mix well, her delivery was quite messy, and she was so embaressed. :hushed: She was going to the bathroom for hour after labor too. She also ripped during the delivery and having loose stool was causing a major burning sensation every time she had to go to the bathroom. It was horrible, it sounds horrible- im cringing while writing this lol- and needless to say, she regretting using it. With her second child, she waited til she was ready to come. 
    Me 30 || DH 36
    Unexplained Infertility- Postive for MTHFR Gene Mutation

Natural cycles with 1 miscarriage
    -3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    -IVF #1-Follistim and Menopur= BFN
    ***11 Eggs, 10 mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 1 (day 5) 2 made it to freeze
    -FET #1- Transferred 2, day 5 embryos =BFN
    -IVF #2- Follistim and Menopur = BFN
    ***11 retrieved, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, transferred 2 (day 3), 4 made it to freeze (Follistim and Menopur) = BFN
    -FET #2- Transferred 2, day 3 embryos = BFN
    **Changed doctor**
    -IUI #4- natural cycle = BFN
    -IUI #5- Follistim (5 eggs) BFP- lead to Miscarriage  :'(
    -Laproscopic Surgery for Endometriosis, Polyp removal and Cyst removal. 
    -IVF #3- Menopur, Follistim, Lupron, Ganirellex- BFP lead to Eptopic Pregnancy  :'(
    ***11 Eggs retrieved, 10 Mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 3 embryos (day 3), 0 made it to freeze
    -Lapropscopic surgery- Removal of Fallopian Tube
    -IVF #4- Estrogen Priming with Vivelle dot, Menopur, Follistim, Ganirellex- BFP  :)
    ***15 Eggs retreived, 11 mature, 11 fertilized, 2 embryos transferred (day 3), 2 made it to freeze
    Found out I was positive for MTHFR Gene Mutation during TWW of IVF #4

• @yelllow22 I will definitely try to see if baby dancing helps lol.
    @capps42613 thanks for the suggestion, I will definitely look for some classes to attend within the next couple of days.
    @tvh1982 I'll give that a try thanks.. I tried going for longer walks and my feet swelled so much I couldn't even prop it up on my pillow, I think I won't be doing that again.
    @pdbird thanks for the info.
    @Colleen0516 really, omg I can't even imagine. I will definitely only utilize this as my last option. Thanks for the info, 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hey third trimester ladies!!! I am SO excited to join this group today as I am officially 28 weeks! I don't know what it is about the third trimester I guess just feels like getting close to the finish line and I'm so excited!

I can't believe how close some of you ladies  are to seeing your little ones- it's so exciting !I really hope all goes smoothly for everyone's delivery be they natural, induced or C-section.

@yelllow22 and @chicandbubbly  your showers looked amazing! And now I  am craving dessert lol

@vssbrm your nursery is beautiful !

I am pregnant with one little girl who is due April 6th we had our last appointment yesterday where my weight looked good and everything measures ok. I am waiting on the results for my second glucose test and 1st anemia test. I currently have a cold which has been great now that I seem to pee a little everytime  I sneeze, I think I may have done that about 6 times today awesome LOL

Baby girl definitely has times of day that she is more active than others and thankfully seems to sleep through the night (which would be awesome if it continues). She definitely enjoys going  to the movies and loves anything with sugar. We have built-in speakers in her shower and she loves having the music on in there. She consistently sleeps when I'm exercising ...apparently that is not her thing!
    ******TW*****
    Me 39 DH44
    Married 8/2/14
    TTC 9/14
    Dx: PCOS, blocked L fallopian tube, suspect poor egg quality
    MFI (low #, poor morphology)
    IVF #1 9/15 Failed
    IVF #2 12/15 Failed
    1st DE FET  5/16-BFN :(
    2nd DE FET 7/18-BFP :)
    8/17 Baby HR 140/min EDD 4/6/17
  • @2legbaby Welcome to the third trimester! I'm sorry that you have been sick, that is definitely not fun. 

---Trigger warning---

TTC since April 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Colleen0516 I know someone who used castor oil and also had a terrible experience... yikes! 

@2legbaby Congrats!!! It is so exciting to reach the 3rd trimester! Lol you made me laugh with the whole sneezing thing, hope you feel better soon! When will you get the test results?

I am really worried about my baby girl being a handful! She seems to be kicking all the time but specially at night  :p Can't wait for the fun to begin! 
    37 y.o 
    TTC since October 2014
    3 Failed IUI's 2015
    FET 5/11/16 (1 embryo)
    ++++TW++++
    DD born 3/2/17
  • @yelllow22 sounds like you have a night owl on your hands! I think doctor said Monday for my results.....and yah despite doing kegels my bladder is no longer under control lol...I will never truly complain about it though as it is happening for the best of reasons
    ******TW*****
    Me 39 DH44
    Married 8/2/14
    TTC 9/14
    IVF #1 9/15 Failed
    IVF #2 12/15 Failed
  • OMG @pdbird... this is so a shirt I need! Love it!
    ******TW*****
    Me 39 DH44
    Married 8/2/14
    TTC 9/14
    IVF #1 9/15 Failed
    IVF #2 12/15 Failed
  • hahah love that t-shirt @pdbird!

I love stalking this board. Seeing updates and you ladies getting closer and closer.

Im impressed with the nurseries that are finished and come straight out of a magazine.
    Pia is 10 weeks and I'm still not finished! (But it's not like she actually uses it :) )

**********************************************************************************************************************************

• I totally went crazy cleaning today.  I made DH help me pack up Christmas and clean the fireplace, and then I did a bunch of filing and dusting. This week I will get the rest of the house done and ready. It feels so good to clean,  lol! Like scratching an itch...

---Trigger warning---

TTC since April 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @dragonfaerie sounds like you're nesting instinct is kicking in! 
    ******TW*****
    Me 39 DH44
    Married 8/2/14
    TTC 9/14
    IVF #1 9/15 Failed
    IVF #2 12/15 Failed
  • vssbrmvssbrm member
    edited January 2017
    So the contractions suck. I've been having strong ones for two days now, not BH but "pre labor" ones, as my doc called them yesterday. We go in to get induced tmrw night if this does not start progressing. I thought I was going to try for no epidural - yea after two days of contractions like this, give me the epidural please!!! 

@pdbird that tshirt is hillarious!

@yelllow22 I feel like my little guy is super wiggly at night also. 

@dragonfaerie when that nesting instinct is in full force, watch out!!
    Married May 2009, TTC since November 2012 (Together since 2006 ish - had my eyes on him since 2001)
    Me: 32 (33 in May), Him: 37 (January)

DX: Me: High Prolactin, Possible Autoimmune Disease Issues, though RE not concerned (?)  New RE has a plan!!
           Him: Minor Varicocele, low morphology, slightly low count

History:

Beta 5/9/2016 BFP!!
    Embryo transfer scheduled for April 28, 2016 and beta test May 9, 2016 (day after Mother's Day!)
    Transfer Meds include: Lupron Depot (4/1), Minivelle Patch (every 3rd day), Estradiol (3x daily), Amoxicillin, Progesterone in Oil, Methylprednisonlone. Lovenox and baby asprin added after transfer. 

3/22/16 - Sono Saline ultrasound cyst to be aspirated on 4/1/16 if not cleared up by 3/29 US - It cleared on its own
    Retrieval 3/4/16 - 26 eggs retrieved, 23 mature, 20 fertilized, 14 embryos currently frozen
    Starting IVF Stims on +/- Feb 22, 2016
    HSG scheduled for 1-26-16 - All clear "beautiful uterus" (though inverted)

Switched clinics and now prepping for IVF in February / March

Fourth IUI -  CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - December, 2015 - BFN
    Third IUI -  CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - November, 2015 - BFN
    Second IUI - CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - September, 2015 - BFN
    Started Prolactin Medication October 15 - Levels quickly regulated to with in normal range
    First IUI - CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - August, 2015 - BFN
    After no BFPs (ever) First RE/Urologist visit in Feb 2015
    HSG w/ OB, 2014 = all clear
    Trying to conceive since November 2012
  • @dragonfaerie Yep sounds like you are nesting!! How exciting!

@vssbrm That doesn't sound like fun. I know I will be asking the security guy at the door for an epidural lol Hope you can get some rest and soon you'll be holding your baby, can't wait to read your updates!

37 y.o 
    TTC since October 2014
    3 Failed IUI's 2015
    FET 5/11/16 (1 embryo)
    ++++TW++++
    DD born 3/2/17
  • Good luck @vssbrm!! You're almost there!
    ****Siggy TW****
    natural pregnancy: 2008 
    Me: 28 (Hypothyroid), DH: 35
    Together since: 2010
    Married: 2013
    TTC: 2013
    Infertility: severe MFI, low AMH (0.5)
    Met RE: January 2016
    ER: 3/14 (4 follies, 6 eggs retrieved, 2 fertilized)
    fresh 3dt of 2 embryos= BFP (1 implanted)
    EDD w/ baby boy= 12/6/16
  • Yay @vssbrm! You got this! Praying for quick and painless delivery!

---Trigger warning---

TTC since April 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @vssbrm - you are so close!!!! Can't wait for you to meet your little one!
    Me: 33 (no known issues)
    DH: 33 (lower motility; 0 morphology)
    TTC since Oct 2013
    IVF round 1 January 2016 (w/ ICSI)
    ER: February 17, 2016; 15 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized
    Day 5 Blastocysts: 8 sent for PGS - 5 Normal
    FET date: April 12, 2016 - DS born Dec 7, 2016
    IVF round 2: FET : Oct 4 - 1st Beta 188!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Wow, I'll be thinking of you! Almost there, or maybe you met your LO by now! @vssbrm!

• Amazing @dragonfaerie! It's like a fairy tale ❤
    ******TW*****
    Me 39 DH44
    Married 8/2/14
    TTC 9/14
    IVF #1 9/15 Failed
    IVF #2 12/15 Failed
  • @dragonfaerie Awesome! it looks like it took so much work and love!
    37 y.o 
    TTC since October 2014
    3 Failed IUI's 2015
    FET 5/11/16 (1 embryo)
    ++++TW++++
    DD born 3/2/17
  • Thank you guys! DH has been working so hard to get it all painted!

---Trigger warning---

TTC since April 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker