1st Trimester

I'm going nuts!

sapphire90sapphire90 member
edited January 2017 in 1st Trimester
ok I haven't been using opk's or anything so I don't know exactly when i ovulated but my husband and I had sex on the morning of New Year's Day. A couple days ago I took some pregnancy tests and I could have sworn I kept seeing a very very faint second line. This morning I took another test with first morning urine and followed the test instructions exactly as it said. Within about 5 mins, I saw another very very faint line. 

Re: I'm going nuts!

• It is against the TOU to post pictures of your pee sticks anywhere other than the "What Does A Positive Pregnancy Test Look Like?" post pinned at the top of this page.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Please remove the photos. It's against TOU to ask, even in a roundabout way, if you are pregnant. Like PP said, check out the pinned post at the top of the page as that is the only acceptable place to post pictures of HPTs.
  • Loading the player...
  • ok I haven't been using opk's or anything so I don't know exactly when i ovulated but my husband and I had sex on the morning of New Year's Day. A couple days ago I took some pregnancy tests and I could have sworn I kept seeing a very very faint second line. This morning I took another test with first morning urine and followed the test instructions exactly as it said. Within about 5 mins, I saw another very very faint line. Can you guys see it?? 
    *edited to remove pics*
    First of all, please edit your posts to remove the pics. It's again to the TOU to post pictures of pregnancy tests and to ask if you a pregnant. Wait a few days and test again. If you go 60 days without a period or postive pregnancy test then call your doctor.

And FTR those are negative tests.
    **TW**
    Me: 30  DH:30
    Together 2003, Married 2011
    DD: July 2005
    BFP: 4/10/16, MC: 5/20/16
    BFP: 1/10/17, DD2: Sep 2017

TTGP Dec '16 siggy challenge winner!

• Try a digital. Then there's no guessing