Hello from a fearful PGAL :) — The Bump
Pregnant after a Loss

Hello from a fearful PGAL :)

Hi Ladies :) I just wanted to jump on here & introduce myself. I'm 36 and have an incredible 5 year old. Prior to that rainbow baby I had a m/c at 7 weeks, the little peanut never got past week 6. I was devistated & heartbroken, but a month later I ended up pregnant with my DS. I turned to this community to help me through the fear & anxiety I felt everyday, & I have to say this community helped save my sanity! So I return now. We have been trying for about a year and a half for #2 & after a few more losses & heartebreaks we got a BFP on 12/25. It was confirmed with a beta  of 203 & progesterone of 24 at what I am guessing was 3 weeks 5 days. They did follow up betas about 6 days later ( the holidays messed up timing) and hug was at 1658 with progesterone at 20. Naturally my mind started spinning at the drop, but my doctor doesn't seem to be worried. Last night I had some light brown tint to my discharge which again sent my mind into a tailspin again. I can't seem to keep my fears in check and I realized that I needed to jump on in and say hello. 
Me 36 DH 38
Married 1/22/10
BFP #1 3/11 m/c 7w 3d blighted ovum
BFP #2 5/11 DD born 1/12
BFP #3 3/16 Chemical Pregnancy
BFP #4 12/16 m/c 7w blighted ovum

Re: Hello from a fearful PGAL :)

• Hi, so sorry for your losses and welcome back. Your betas seem fine to me, that's probably why your doctor wasn't worried. Have you asked to be put on progesterone? Yours isn't low, but it doesn't hurt and might give you piece of mind. My doctor said it prevents bleeding too. I'm on baby aspirin and progesterone & it seems to be helping so far. 
    HGRichBok Bagokamu1234
  • Hi KyCade3013 thanks for the positivity- I think I may ask for a progesterone prescription. Peace of mind would definitely be welcomed :) 
    Me 36 DH 38
    Married 1/22/10
    BFP #1 3/11 m/c 7w 3d blighted ovum
    BFP #2 5/11 DD born 1/12
    BFP #3 3/16 Chemical Pregnancy
    BFP #4 12/16 m/c 7w blighted ovum
    HGRich
  • Welcome and congratulations! We all understand how scary PGAL is, especially in the beginning. Getting through the first trimester is the worst part. 
    HGRichamu1234
  • Welcome! Thanks for hopping on and sharing with us. I'm sorry for your losses. Fingers are crossed for you. As PPs said, looks good so far. Keep us posted and I hope you can relax a little soon. 
    Pregnancy TickerMarried 7/28/12
    Angel 6/7/16
    Rainbow (DD) 4/9/17
    Bok Bagokamu1234