June 2016 Moms

HDBD 1/4

lemme see those babies!

Re: HDBD 1/4

• Ethan turned 29 weeks yesterday. Is it weird that I'm already planning his first birthday?  Lol.  He's 22 pounds and wearing size 4 diapers and 12-18 month clothing depending on the brand.  
  • Loading the player...
  • 7 months tomorrow! We have two teeth down in front
  • Charlotte is 7 months and loving food but I'm having a hard time getting her to drink enough formula during the day and she's still waking at 12/1am and 5ish every night. She's quickly become a pro at crawling on the carpet but the hardwood floors are her nemesis. The dogs are not happy she can now crawl after them, though the husky gave up running away from her tonight and was just going to give in so I did have to rescue him from her. They are just growing up so fast, oh and she did her first painting yesterday.
  • amangels2 said:
    Sammy on New Years and his 7 month photos. He finally rolled tummy to back and close to rolling back to front. He loves to sit and stand. He just popped his eighth tooth and is just about 30 inches tall. 
    I bought the same New Years outfit for Ethan. Scored it on clearance for like $5 at babies r us. Not sure why it was on clearance because I bought it a few days before New Years...but I love a good bargain nonetheless!  
  • @laurendiaz02 I did not get mine on clearance lol.  But it was a part of his Christmas stocking. :smile:
  • @lyoash31 how do you like using a ring sling? I ordered one and I'm super excited to use it. We have an ergo but all the straps and buckles are so complicated for quick errands and when I don't want to use the stroller.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Charlotte is 7 months and loving food but I'm having a hard time getting her to drink enough formula during the day and she's still waking at 12/1am and 5ish every night. She's quickly become a pro at crawling on the carpet but the hardwood floors are her nemesis. The dogs are not happy she can now crawl after them, though the husky gave up running away from her tonight and was just going to give in so I did have to rescue him from her. They are just growing up so fast, oh and she did her first painting yesterday.
    Damien did his first for Christmas, handprints that were red and green...well some of the handprints were just blobs and smears but it is still cute. It was his "present" to my husband, along with a set of 6-month handprints (the ink kind). Boy was that one giant mess!
  • @meggyme
    I LOVE the ring sling. I wish I had thought to try one with my older son when he was little. It's so comfortable and almost always guarantees at least the baby in the sling naps.  I couldn't get my grocery shopping done without it. I never leave the house without it.
  • Audrielle will be 7 months old on Friday. She loves sitting and playing with her toys. And she rolls around like a tumbleweed. She's loving eating solids and her fav is sweet potatoes. 
  • Lily is growing like crazy and rolls every direction but still has no interest in crawling. No teeth yet but loves to eat. Just started waking up around 3 to eat and back to sleep. Kind of weird cuz she went 4 months sleeping thru 730pm-7 am to now needing milk at 3. Way too big for her carrier and it's now being used as a chair to put jacket and shoes on.