July 2017 Moms

Weekly Symptoms 12/26

13»

Re: Weekly Symptoms 12/26

• oheliza44 said:
    12 wks 2 days and I have this pinching in my right lower back that won't go away. (Possibly a sciatic nerve?) It feels like a kink I can't stretch out. I went to a 90 minute yoga class in hopes that would relieve some of the tension and I only feel worse. I'm hoping that it is from traveling all day yesterday and will go away in its own or else this is going to be a looonng second and third trimester.

Also shoutout to all you mamas who are dealing with first trimester woes and sick kiddos. I don't know how you do it!
    the same thing happening to me! It's my Lower left back. If I bend or walk it pinches and if I try to stretch it it hurts too, I asked my hubby to massage it and it got worse. Sometimes it goes away on its own. I thought it was because I've cracked every joint in my body for years. 
  • zara4k said:
    This really isn't a symptom per se but did anyone test positive in their urine test for GBS? 
    Not this early in my last pregnancy but yes in the third trimester for the swab.  There was some discussion about it in last week's symptoms thread I think.  One person was going to try the probiotic route and others were taking antibiotics.  Are you concerned about it?
  • Loading the player...
  • LuLiLaEv said:
    Does anyone else feel like The Bump weekly updates for baby are scarily accurate? Like they literally know exactly how you're feeling?

I read mine for this week and (TMI) one of the symptoms was an increase in vaginal discharge which I've totally had this week. 

Edit: whoops, sorry guys, posted in the wrong week. But in my defense this one was bumped to the top as well...

Ha, yes! I don't read them this time, but last pregnancy, DH was convinced I needed to turn off the microphone on my phone. He felt they were somehow eavesdropping because it was uncanny how accurate they were.

A good friend once said something that has become like a mantra for me - "pregnancy is the most special and the most common thing in the whole world."   It keeps my snowflake-iness in check.
  • Yeah mine are usually accurate too ! @LuLiLaEv
  • @LuLiLaEv Yep, I get that too. My body has kind of responded like clockwork to the "weekly symptom changes". Except that dark line on the tummy. I still don't have that. Maybe I won't get it at all. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • @oheliza44 and @zara4k I posted in the wrong thread but I commented about si joints in the other symptoms thread.
  • @oheliza44 and @zara4k I posted in the wrong thread but I commented about si joints in the other symptoms thread.

Yas read it there thanks. I have no idea why we have two threads for symptoms though 
  • @caribbeanmama hehe yes that person was me and yes I'm concerned because it came up in my urine test I didn't get tested for it. The test is different. I'm going to wait till Monday and then bite the bullet and have them! 
  • zara4k said:
    @oheliza44 and @zara4k I posted in the wrong thread but I commented about si joints in the other symptoms thread.

Yas read it there thanks. I have no idea why we have two threads for symptoms though 
    @zara4k. They're weekly threads.  This is an old one that someone accidentally bumped a few days ago.  The 1/2 thread is the most recent, and it will switch to a new one on 1/9.
    Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I have felt pretty good.  More than anything else I just feel exhausted, but I am wondering if that is because I can't seem to get comfortable at night and wake up every few hours.  Recently I have started having headaches a few mornings per week but for the most part, they are gone in a few hours.