November 2016 Moms
Options

Weekly Appointment Checkin: 1/2-1/8

Are you or the LO heading to the doctor? How'd it go? What's going on?
Married: 08.05.11
Welcomed baby girl: 06.10.14
Second pregnancy EDD: 06.16.16 MC: 10.29.15
Welcomed baby boy: 11.25.16

Re: Weekly Appointment Checkin: 1/2-1/8

• Options
    Had my 6 week PP visit. Got the Mirena put in and have been feeling crampy ever since. Have to go back in 6 weeks for follow up and then my annual exam scheduled in July so i feel like I'm still going to be going to the doctor forever lol 
  • Options
    Babe has his 2 month needles tomorrow with the public health nurse! Nervous mama. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kristah2 said:
    Babe has his 2 month needles tomorrow with the public health nurse! Nervous mama. 
    Good luck! I hope it's relatively painless for both of you. 
  • Options
    2 month check up for baby today with 2 vaccines- hoping it's not too traumatic for him
    Anniversary
    TTC since January 2015
    3/15/2015 BFP!
    4/15/2015 MMC  :'(
    2/25/2016 BFP! Hoping for the best!
  • Options
    We survived the 2 month needles!! 
    Babe did better than I did. 
    He is 10 weeks today. He is 12lb 5oz and 57.5 cm. he's in lower percentiles but this weight for his height is really good! (here I was thinking he was SOO tall and heavy especially after having to move to 3-6 month clothing last week.)
    the needles went well. He screamed during the second but the nurse gave me a heads up that it burns and he was probably going to scream. He slept the whole way home and is snuggling on the boob now! Little trooper. 
  • Options
    Officially "passed" my 6 weeks PP check up today. I've been cleared to return to normal for everything, which is a huge relief and a far cry from my first labor recovery. 

My OB did remind me that post partum depression can fear its head up to 6 months PP. I had no idea!
  • Options
    My OB did remind me that post partum depression can fear its head up to 6 months PP. I had no idea!
    Ugh that's a lovely thought. Does anyone else think being a girl is super unfair sometimes? Just when you think issues from pregnancy and delivery are over...
  • Options
    Ugh that's a lovely thought. Does anyone else think being a girl is super unfair sometimes? Just when you think issues from pregnancy and delivery are over...
    No kidding. I think that most days haha. 

Im also thinking my H has PPD. Or something related to depression now that the baby is here and he doesn't have the connection I have. But unlike women who could get a pretty easy prescription from the OB for it he would have to go see a counselor or someone before considering it. Not that I'm saying easy Meds are the way to go but I feel like he needs something like that to see if it helps