• Ahh, I love that I'm not alone <3 
    BabyGaga
    Pregnancy # 6
    4 missed chances
    2 loving children
    1 on the way
  • no action here either.
  • Loading the player...
  • @thecavfamily What the actual hell? Your boss didn't call you in to his office to confirm/deny? Hopefully you were able to clear it up for him. Damn, some people can be so nosy!
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • @pammasu0909 Good luck at the doctor, today! I hope you get some relief soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @pammasu0909, girl, I am right there with you with the peeing on yourself!  I am over that shit.  Cough, sneeze, laugh, throw up....you name it, I'm peeing my pants.  Thank God for panty liners!  Good luck with the doctor today!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married: 12-04-06 
    Annabelle: 1-1-08
    Patrick: 8-15-10
    EDD: 4-20-17
  • @pammasu0909  good luck! I feel you.  I am also sturggling with a massive cold, and cough and a lot of discomfort.  Unable to breathe through nose, really not fun.  I just want this to end ... pregnancy is enough, thank you very much, I dont need other symptoms!" 

Hope you get better soon!
    Me:  35 year old FTM, a busy city banker living in London, and a constant worrier. 
    My DH:  French guy, car fanatic, best husband ever.  
    Our baby boy:  Due on 17 April, currently 37 weeks.  I can't believe it - I made it to full term!!!! 
    Last measurement:  3150 gs at 37+1!  This is going to be a big baby :)
  • @catem07 That's a great way to think about it! Even when the kid touched my belly, the mom immediately told her you shouldn't touch people without their permission. I guess I would be the same way if I was around anyone who was pregnant. 
    Me: 29 DH: 31 Married: 9/17/2014
    1st child, 2 fur-babies
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @SnarkasaurusRex omg how was that even legal?! 

@thecavfamily I can't believe your boss didn't confirm with you, I would have flipped out on that co-worker. Hopefully they get it together and apologize to you. 

@Taylor72 not dumb lol! I always describe myself rolling over or trying to get out of the bed as a turtle on it's back!

BabyFruit Ticker

DS--N14
    Baby #2 EDD--4/16/17
  • @SnarkasaurusRex that's just such an asshole move though, even if it's technically ok. Well hopefully she is forced to retire and you don't have to deal with her crap much longer! She sounds awful!

BabyFruit Ticker

DS--N14
    Baby #2 EDD--4/16/17