February 2017 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change (1/4)

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

When is your next appointment? 

Symptom changes? 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What do you predict your due date to be? 

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change (1/4)

• 36 weeks. 

Cantaloupe. 

Today - Strep B test and internal check. 

Just exhausted beyond belief. It is harder and harder to wake up in the morning. 

I just have a feeling that baby is coming much sooner than my due date. There's no scientific reason behind it, I just have weird premonitions about it. I'm not ready!

January 25 (due date is Feb 1). 
  • 34 weeks!

next appt is at 36 - my doc skips the biweekly and goes from every 4 (32 then 36) then straight to weekly. 

Im due 2/15 and planning to work until then, so i kinda hope he comes like 2/17... I don't have a prediction, though. 
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 
    37 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Romaine Lettuce
    Next Tuesday 

Symptom changes? 
    I feel soo pregnant, breathing is hard, I am peeing all the time, I cannot bend over, I cannot get up on my own. I itch everywhere and all I do is eat tums. My feet swell from working all day with middle school students. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? At work all the other teachers are like, man you look due any day, why are you still here, I have gotten sick of this question, so now I tell them if I was in any other country that gives mandatory paid maternity leave I would not be, but I am in this country so I need to work up till my water breaks in front of the students and then that shuts them up. Also to add to my stress, my district still has not found a long term sub for me, eek!!

GTKY: What do you predict your due date to be? Jan 26th

Married to my Soul Mate since 09/06/09

BabyFruit Ticker

MC 10.23.15 @ 10 weeks
  • How far along are you? 
    32 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    bump says a squash
    Jan 12th. A 1st appointment with a new doctors office eek! FX thy are nice and can get me to VBAC!
    Symptom changes? 
    headaches are back, I can't breath, feeling sore and achy getting progressively worse as expected.  
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I had to transfer care to a new dr office because I want to attempt a VBAC and also deliver at a better hospital. I am happy to have found one that a few people recommended, but super nervous changing this late in the game.

MY EDD is March1, but I think he will be here by the end of Feb. maybe like the 24th or 25th.

• 36 weeks

Next Tuesday

Just beyond exhausted.

I'm starting to have nightmarish visions of how crazy my family can get with a new baby. Just remembering all the terrible shit they did when DS was born and trying to prevent anything from happening this time. It's stressing me out a lot, possibly more than it should. A part of me is like, well this is my second so maybe they won't be so bad? But I know I have to make my expectations of them ridiculously clear, and will probably have to reiterate a few times once the baby is here. 

I go in for my scheduled RCS on 1/27! Eek!
  • How far along are you? 33 weeks 

How big is baby? a ferret

When is your next appointment? tomorrow for regular checkup

Symptom changes? I think any changes this week are just due to my cold. Man being sick when pregnant really sucks!

Rant/Rave/Questions? we had our hospital tour last night. Made it all seem so much more real. Kind of freaking out about giving birth again... 

GTKY: What do you predict your due date to be? he's probably going to be late which scares me bc he's already measuring a little large. 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• How far along are you?  
    36 weeks

How big is baby? 
    papaya 

1/10

Symptom changes? 
    Pelvic pain and discomfort as i think the baby has dropped..am also exhausted all the time. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    i dont wanna see anyone and i dont wanna do anything,the only thing i want is to bring this baby into the world when the time is right and finish the pregnancy chapter. Everything seems to hurt from ribs to vagina and that sucks lol. 
    EDD is 2/1 but i have a feeling its gonna be sooner say 1/26 
  • nyiranezanyiraneza member
    edited January 2017
    We should be bump buddies lol as our EDD is the same @fourPsinapod