Wisconsin Babies
Options

Children's Hospital Doctor Reference / Referral (Wauwatosa / Milwaukee)

edited November 2016 in Wisconsin Babies
Hello,

I know it's still early into my pregnancy and my husband and I will have several decisions to make along the way. However, one thing we're already in 100% agreement of is that we want to deliver at Children's Hospital. 

Does anyone have a doctor they really liked? Any doctor(s) you did not like?

Edit: Spelling
Me:28 | DH: 28
Married: 07-2014
TTC #1: Since November 2015
Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
     due to previous issues.
***TW***
BFP: 11/4/2016
*TW*
 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Children's Hospital Doctor Reference / Referral (Wauwatosa / Milwaukee)

• Options
    tmhk2015tmhk2015 member
    edited December 2016
    Well I delivered my first baby at Froedtert (they rent out a couple floors of Children’s for labor/delivery,  mom & baby and another for women's care). My OB is a female DR and sees patients out of the Lincoln Ave Froedtert Clinic. All the women OB DRs are fabulous here.  But just a little a FYI when you deliver at Froedtert/ children's it is a academic hospital so you will see multiple doctors during your delivery (unless scheduled c-section/induction ). Also I wanted to let you know you may not get your choice of OB to deliver your baby- it may just be whoever is staffing that day unless yours is scheduled  (but plans can easily change ;) ) My DR has an awesome personality and is really down to earth.  She will give you all the facts and options but won't push you one way or another and will respect what you choose. With my 1st pregnancy-  I did  almost every prenatal test and with this one I haven't done any with the exception of normal blood work and she didn't care either way. Hope this helps!
    SaphireSweetie88 

• Options
    @tmhk2015

Message me with the name of your OB please 
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have an OBGYN who works out of the Greenfield Highlands Clinic and is wonderful!  My husband and I were the same and wanted to deliver there, so I switched to a Froedtert doctor.
  • Options
    kelnhonk said:
    I have an OBGYN who works out of the Greenfield Highlands Clinic and is wonderful!  My husband and I were the same and wanted to deliver there, so I switched to a Froedtert doctor.
    @kelnhonk

Can you private message me what her name is?
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker