Baby Names

Brother for Wyatt??

Sunshine81112Sunshine81112 member
edited December 2016 in Baby Names
We go back and fourth on these names but I would love some input! Wyatt has an older sister named Anna, and the top names that keep running through my mind are, Levi, because Wywy & Levi are so cute to say together, downside I do know a Levi, but I'm not crazy about him. Luke because the meaning is "bringer of light" from what I have read, and my husband is a power lineman that turns on electricity, Mason because it has the same origin and has been my favorite name for over 10years, and Liam is one we both like but I don't think it truly pairs with Wyatt the way we want. Please help us!!

Re: Brother for Wyatt??

• Levi was my first thought reading the title.  

Since you also have an Anna, I think as a whole, Liam goes well with the sibset.

Luke is also fine

Mason. Enh. It was cool in 2005, it's just a bit boring to me now. 

Also suggest 

James 
    Zane
    Leander
    Lawrence 
  • I like Mason the most. 

DD: Ophelia 5/18/15
  • Loading the player...
  • Owen
    Logan
    Garrett
    CHase
    Caleb
    Blake
    Jesse
    Noah
    COdy
    Gavin
    Miles
    Austin
    Cameron
  • I like Levi best. It's the least common and pairs really well with Wyatt. Recommend Grant.
  • Owen
    Logan
    Garrett
    CHase
    Caleb
    Blake
    Jesse
    Noah
    COdy
    Gavin
    Miles
    Austin
    Cameron
    Thanks, These are all great! 
  • I love Wyatt and Levi together.  Luke is my second favorite.

other suggestions:
    Beau
    Colin
    Cole
    Jude
    Oliver
    Reed
    Sawyer

We have very similar naming styles.  :)
  • Assiram42 said:
    I love Wyatt and Levi together.  Luke is my second favorite.

other suggestions:
    Beau
    Colin
    Cole
    Jude
    Oliver
    Reed
    Sawyer

Thank you! You have suggested a lot of great names too! Levi is starting to grow on me!
  • Assiram42 said:
    I love Wyatt and Levi together.  Luke is my second favorite.

other suggestions:
    Beau
    Colin
    Cole
    Jude
    Oliver
    Reed
    Sawyer

Thank you! You have suggested a lot of great names too! Levi is starting to grow on me!
    Wyatt is my H's top name, though it hasn't been my favorite, but I discovered it means 'brave in war'. My H is a combat medic with two tours in Iraq, and subsequently PTSD, so I feel like it's kind of fitting. It just grew on me.
  • Levi is terrific for your sibset. Jesse was a great suggestion.

Caleb
    Flint
    Micah
    Travis
    Clay
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • queenbone said:
    Levi is terrific for your sibset. Jesse was a great suggestion.

Caleb
    Flint
    Micah
    Travis
    Clay
    Levi is definetly giving me that sweet feeling at the moment! Caleb is also a great suggestion! 
  • Of your names, I like Liam the best, but it's pretty popular (in my area at least). Mason is also pretty popular but nms. Suggesting Jacob, Colin, Zachary, Grant, Trevor
  • DS is Wyatt and if this child were a boy we would definitely use Levi. I love that pairing!
  • Levi goes best. I suggest Miles too.

Mason, Liam, and even Luke are pretty common.

• Ha ha, we have a Wyatt, Everett, Gwen and this baby will probably be Anna. Ha ha. 
    So if you like similar names to us, for Boys we likes Thatcher, Fletcher, Rhys, Jasper. 
    I do like Levi! 
  • CGless said:
    Ha ha, we have a Wyatt, Everett, Gwen and this baby will probably be Anna. Ha ha. 
    So if you like similar names to us, for Boys we likes Thatcher, Fletcher, Rhys, Jasper. 
    I do like Levi! 
    Gwen is on my very short list for if this baby is female! I love it so much. I have never met anyone with this name! It doesn't end in an 'a'(one of my requirements for girl names). Is Gwen her full name or is it short for something else?? :) You have great taste in names. Wyatt is on the short list for if baby is male. @CGless
  • We actually named her Guinevere (Gwen-uh-veer, is how we pronounce it)
  • CGless said:
    We actually named her Guinevere (Gwen-uh-veer, is how we pronounce it)
    Beautiful!