January 2016 Moms

HDBD 1/3

It's January already! 

Brynlee is 8 days away from her birthday! She and her big brother have both been sick all week, but I still caught a couple cute pictures. 

Silly silly Beanie... she was "growling" at me, then running away laughing.

Re: HDBD 1/3

• Its also Tuesday!! Haha. Oh mommy brain. I'll share a day early anywayrainy day snuggles!
  • It's January already! 

Brynlee is 8 days away from her birthday! She and her big brother have both been sick all week, but I still caught a couple cute pictures. 

Silly silly Beanie... she was "growling" at me, then running away laughin

That first pic is too cute! We have those PJs, too! I was so excited to find dinosaurs in the girl's section! Quick question: Is the neck hole really tiny to you? The other pair in that set went just fine, but this one I practically have to use the jaws of life to get on and off.
  • Loading the player...

• Birdie will be 1 year on the 13th, and I just don't where time has gone! We're finally getting in teeth #2, 3, and 4 all the same time, and being rotten and awesome all simultaneously! I'm trying to appreciate the rare cuddly moment, like the first picture, because she just wants to go, go, go!
  • OK. One more, because this is her real personality. Must eat every bit of Parmesan cheese without actually consuming any macaroni or peas. 
  • New Year's Eve family fun! Science center then fire works 
  • Its also Tuesday!! Haha. Oh mommy brain. 
    Bahahaha! My days are so screwed up with the oldest being off school (and now at her mom's for the week) and SO going back to work today after 2 weeks off! Not to mention, I've literally been up the last 3 nights with one or both sick kids... fail!
  • stephanienjer said:
    That first pic is too cute! We have those PJs, too! I was so excited to find dinosaurs in the girl's section! Quick question: Is the neck hole really tiny to you? The other pair in that set went just fine, but this one I practically have to use the jaws of life to get on and off.
    That is her "I'm up to no good" face... lol. And yes! I've noticed a difference too. Brynlee's noggin is so tiny that it hasn't become a problem, but it's definitely smaller than the other pair's neckline. Strange! 
  • Wednesday...Tuesday...when you never sleep it's all the same isn't it? Is for me haha!!! @BarrettJ89
    Top picture is Mary and I taking a little hike, cold outside or not! She was incredibly crabby that day from teething so we HAD to get some fresh air. The bottom picture is New Year's Eve. We were having a fun photo shoot with some jewelry with her brother and sister. Good times  ;)
  • SBH041815 said:
    Wednesday...Tuesday...when you never sleep it's all the same isn't it? 
    YES. My gosh, yes. I got a couple hours of sleep last night (finally), but was up the three previous nights were hell... Brynlee just coughs, whimpers, rolls, then coughs, rolls, and whimpers. And my son, Cohen, has been up with horrible fevers (the first night was 104.5). Now the fevers are down, but the coughs are worse. Sleep is out the window...
  • maahed potatoes all over the place except for her tummy!