March 2017 Moms

Mono/Di Twins Growth Discordance (will update this as we go)

Re: Mono/Di Twins Growth Discordance (will update this as we go)

• Thanks for the update! Prayers that they keep on growing.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks for the update! Praying the babies stay healthy!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you for updating!! So glad everything is holding as is! And yay for progress on weight gain! That's awesome :) hope you can keep cooking past Christmas!! 
  • Thanks for the update! Keep growing little ones! :)
    Me 29 I DH 28
    Married in April 2007
    One Furbaby - Adorable Pitt Mix
    15 Months TTC....2nd Cycle of Letrozole - Success!
    Expecting our first two little miracles - Boy/Girl Twins! - EDD March 3, 2017
    High Risk Pregnancy - Type 1 Diabetic; Hypothyroidism; Di/Di Twin Pregnancy

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• How frustrating! Glad you get to stay out of the hospital a little longer though. Grow, babes!
    Alex
    married to M since 6.13.09
    T - 3.3.14
    A - 2.24.17
  • Ugh! That is frustrating! I'm glad that all is staying the same with the blood flow levels! Sounds like they are growing and gaining great too!  and 29wks is awesome! Yay!! 
  • disneybaby84disneybaby84 member
    edited December 2016
    Glad to hear the babies are still healthy and growing! You're doing good!
  • Great to hear the babies are growing! Also great that you have a MFM dr that you trust through all this. Hoping the growth continues to be steady! 
  • serenity13serenity13 member
    edited December 2016
    Agree that's a very frustrating situation but it sounds like your MFM knows what she's talking about & sounds like you're in good hands! Praying for continued growth & health for all three of you!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How was your appt Friday? Are you home for the holiday??
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thinking of you today! Hoping your little ones are still cooking! You're so close to 30 weeks!!!
  • great update! I'm so glad things seem to be moving down a steady, positive track. Grow babies!!
  • Thanks for the update, mama!
    You're doing great!
  • Glad to hear you have more time at home!
  • Yay for positive updates and another time being sent home!! So happy your girls are hanging on for so long! Grow babes, grow!
  • thanks for the update, glad you are still able to be home and that the babies are still growing. Prayers that they continue to grow.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • woo! glad to hear!
  • Ahh..so happy to hear those babies are still in there! I've been praying for you and will keep on!
  • Yay!! So amazing how far you've made it with those ladies out of the hospital!! Hope your stay is pleasant and you can keep cooking for as long as possible!
  • @mrsyimster great news!  I just had my first continuous monitoring...it was only 24 hours but I hope your twins are more cooperative with the monitors than I was! You have my sympathies about that part. Fingers crossed that you make it to your goal date but in any event every extra day is a great thing.  
  • Best of luck and sending hopes and wishes that they have one last strong growth spurt before you meet them!! Grow little babies, keep on cooking!! 
  • great news! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for 1/30... keep growing little ones! I hope you find your stay as enjoyable as possible :)
  • @mrsyimster  Thanks for the updates, glad you have made it this far, fingers crossed that babies keep growing and that you make it to your target date.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I love how upbeat you are about this! You're totally rocking it! Fingers crossed for 1/30. It totally seems manageable when you think that its only 12 days away (well, the day is almost over, so its more like 11). 

I'm going to take your lead and try to be more positive!
  • Love the countdown, mama!! So close!!
  • Eeee!!! So glad you're still doing well, and how exciting that you'll meet them so soon!! Thanks for keeping us updated!! Prayers the beginning of this week is uneventful as you wait to meet them <3
  • how exciting to be so close!! I hope everything goes as smoothly and seamlessly as possible for you. Don't be scared, you've got this!  :)
  • How nerve wracking and exciting to meet your babies so soon! I'll be thinking of you!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How exciting to know the exact date you will meet them! Hope your excitement will overshadow your nerves as you get closer - the doctors and nurses are monitoring you closely so don't be afraid, everything will be fine and soon you'll be kissing their little heads as you hold them!! 
  • You're doing great! I'm so excited for you!
  • Super exciting!!!! Hope you're able to get as much rest as possible before then! Will definitely be thinking of you and sending prayers your way that everything goes smoothly!!❤️
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How exciting!! You've got this, and it sounds like your little girls are ready to come too. Thoughts and prayers are with you this week.
  • So excited for you & your little family!! 

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017