March 2017 Moms

TGIF! Friday Ticker Change 12/30

Last Friday Ticker Change of 2016 - Happy Early New Years, Moms!

This is for the lovely March Mommas with 3, 10, 17, 24, and 31 EDDs!

How far along are you? How many weeks to you anticipate is left until baby arrives

How big is baby?

What is baby's name or what are you name ideas

Any interesting pregnancy developments (for you or baby)? And upcoming appointments?

Are you taking a birth class

GTKY: What was your #1 favorite memory from 2016
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: TGIF! Friday Ticker Change 12/30

• How far along are you? How many weeks to you anticipate is left until baby arrives? 30w....My doctor has given me a "birth window" that ranges from 32 to 41w, but her best guess is 37 or 38 weeks. My son was born at 35w.

How big is baby? Sasquatch? I dunno, but baby feels huge today.

? We're team green, but if it's a girl she will be Josephine middle name TBA. Boys name is still up in the air, but I'm open to ideas!

Any interesting pregnancy developments (for you or baby)? And upcoming appointments? Baby has moved from transverse to full on breech which is not good. I really want to avoid a csection so this kid better move fast! I've started bi-weekly appointments with the OB so my next appointment is Tuesday. Tdap shot is done.

Are you taking a birth class? I took a class with my first pregnancy, but didn't get much out of it. I think I want to do another hospital tour though just to feel comfortable with how a normal birth should go.

GTKY: What was your #1 favorite memory from 2016? We went on a family roadtrip to Kentucky this fall. I'm a big horse racing fan and loved taking my son to the races and to see the horse farms. He thinks horses are "doggies" and got very excited about them!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @KellyT22Josephine was on my short list! Our boy name was Alistair so I guess I'll suggest that lol I also loved Rhett and Jasper 

How far along are you? How many weeks to you anticipate is left until baby arrives? 30w ... hopefully 9w6d... my bday is the 4th and she's due the 10th but I want us to have the same birthday week  lol

How big is baby? allegedly the size of a cheesecake factory cheesecake... have you seen those things?! They're huge..

? Scarlett Irene

Any interesting pregnancy developments (for you or baby)? And upcoming appointments? Besides feeling like my body is permanently ruined and feeling more aches and pains... nope!

Are you taking a birth class? No..didn't with DS either. I did read a couple of books and do some internet research though

GTKY: What was your #1 favorite memory from 2016? We had a good year this year so there are a lot. We took a family vaca down to FL which was a great time
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? How many weeks to you anticipate is left until baby arrives? 29 weeks. As long as I make it to my surgery date, 10 weeks and 3 days.

How big is baby? Squash? I dunno, but I'm long-torsoed and can feel him in my ribs and head butts to my cervix so. That big.

? Atticus Ronan.

Any interesting pregnancy developments (for you or baby)? And upcoming appointments? I don't think so... next appointment is Wednesday. 

Are you taking a birth class? Nope! Took one online the first time. 

GTKY: What was your #1 favorite memory from 2016? There were lots of good ones in there. Took a trip to Texas this summer that was a lot of fun. Colorado in August was great too.
    Alex
    married to M since 6.13.09
    T - 3.3.14
    A - 2.24.17
  • @KellyT22thanks for starting the thread for me this week - I was exhausted this weekend (physically, emotionally and mentally). I'm sorry to hear that baby is currently breach - hopefully LO flips again soon for you and stays head down! Also,  LOVE the name Josephinie - I seriously considered it myself with Josie as a nickname. 

@Gators&BoSox It would be so much fun to share a birthday week with LO! I'm crossing my finger for you :)

@datalover13 I love how we are all giving up on the size measurements - none of them make sense either. But I know exactly how you feel - I'm long torsoed as well and get so confused as to how she can be hitting both my cervix and my ribs at the same time lol. 

How far along are you? How many weeks to you anticipate is left until baby arrives? 29. No clue. I've come to terms that this is not something I get to control - it'll happen when it happens

How big is baby?  Big enough for other people to see when she moves from across the room

? I know this is super weird, but I refuse to share my baby name before her birth for a couple reasons: 1. I might change my mind so I don't want anyone (like family and friends) to get attached to a name and 2. I want to be able to announce it on her birthday and have it be special for everyone. 

Any interesting pregnancy developments (for you or baby)? And upcoming appointments? Growth scan today - can't wait to see LO again!!

Are you taking a birth class? I am SO unprepared for this... My doctors office signed me up for a birthing, childcare and hospital tour class in February but I don't even know where to start. Anyone have any good book recommendations?

GTKY: What was your #1 favorite memory from 2016? Went on an Alaskan cruise with DHs entire family this summer and it was SO PERFECT. It also happens to be where this baby was conceived... haha. 
  • i am behind on this!!!

How far along are you? How many weeks to you anticipate is left until baby arrives? 30 weeks last friday

How big is baby? today: 3lb3oz and 2lb8oz

? one starts with E one starts with A, they will match each other

Any interesting pregnancy developments (for you or baby)? And upcoming appointments? saw MFM today, she is super happy about their development. she thought they would come by now last week, but we are pushing one day. one week at a time!!

Are you taking a birth class? na we have to do a c section. both babies are breeched anyways. 

GTKY: What was your #1 favorite memory from 2016? the moment our ob told us she sees 2 fetal poles on our very 1st ultrasound!!!

SaveSave