July 2017 Moms

HDBD 12/28

Last Hump Day Bump Day of 2016!

Sorry for the tardiness, I've been in bed and filthy most of the day!
Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 

Re: HDBD 12/28

• Loading the player...
  • @RunRestRepeat LOL That's definitely better than thinking "does this girl never wear a bra??" (very rarely)
    Last winter before I started my job we painted the cabinets and countertop and put up that backsplash - it's actually peel and stick sheets! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • @RunRestRepeat @GlitterFish that was my thought too lol! Love the backsplash!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Married: 05/26/2012

DS Born Happy and Healthy via C-section: 10/04/2013

Natural M/C: 07/08/2014

DD Born Happy and Healthy via Emergency C-section: 06/30/2015

BFP #4: 11/15/2016

EDD: 7/27/2017

• @GlitterFish Meh, bras are over rated! 
    Me: 30 DH: 30
    Dating: 12/21/2001
    Married: 09/08/2012
    TTC: 09/2016
    BFP: 11/16/2016 EDD: 07/27/2017
    Baby Fish born: 08/01/2017

• I don't have a picture, just an interesting (to me) observation. Normally, when I wake up and lay on my back, my stomach is flat or a little sunken in, depending on when I last ate. This morning, there was a palm sized pooch between my hip bones. I put my husband's hand on my stomach, and he noticed it right away without me saying anything. I am 10 weeks today, and The Bump says that I should start noticing some slight physical changes in this week. I guess they know what they're talking about...
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @GlitterFish I haven't worn a bra for going on three years now. I don't have constant shoulder pain anymore either :) 

I'm 12 weeks (well I was yesterday when I took this)

Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • @sehp8b That was my first clue it wasn't just bloat. For about a week now I've noticed the bump is there first thing in the morning!

Here's my tiny 12-week mini-bump (FTM).
    ~DD arrived July 4, 2017~
  • I'm pretty sure it's all bloat, it's painful!

11w5d

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm +12 weeks and everyone's bumps are so much better than mine! What the heck?! Lol I seem to take forever to show but I thought I looked pregnant until these adorable pictures. I just kinda look like I ate one too many tacos. So jealous! I LOVED my bump with DS pregnancy. The tighter the shirt the better. 
  • @SaphireSweetie88 My guess is that it's more she didn't realize we'd see the intro in August - we've got friends there, too! And these are public boards, so.....
    @RunRestRepeat - Good point. :)
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• 10 weeks 3rd pregnancy, last one was twins so I guess I never got those muscles back
  • I'm 2 days late with a messy bathroom mirror pic but whatever. Lol. This is my blump in all its blump glory at 9w2d. Also, this is baby number 2 and I have a small torso. 
  • I'm jealous of these forming bumps haha! I have a super long torso, which isn't terrible, but I didn't even get a slight bump until 30 weeks with baby # 1....I hope I get more real baby bump time with this one! 
  • edited January 2017
    Didn't notice anything till today other than bloat, uterus is about 3 inches below belly button. Bump won't let me post pic though, app or website 

Edited because finally let me post.
  • I washed my bathroom mirror after this!! Lol.  I've always had a "rounded belly," so I'm not incredibly convinced this is baby belly yet. Took it yesterday to see progression from here. 14 weeks with baby #1. 

TTC since April 2015- low AMH, low Morphology
    Clomid~ Feb2016-Apr2016, BFN x 3
    Natural ovulation IUI June2016, BFN
    IVF #1 08/26/2016- 4 eggs mature, 4 fertilized normally, 1 made it to transfer
    Fresh Transfer 08/31/2016, BFP.. Miscarriage 17dp5dt
    IVF results were hard to handle, wanted to attempt IUI a few more times
    Medicated IUI (Gonal-F, Ovidrel trigger) Oct2016
    BFP 10/20/2016!!!! Beta 1 (10dpiui) 16.9: Beta 2 (11dpiui) 42.23: Beta 3 (14dpiui) 282

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks @Carson'sMommy! I feel like I look so much more pregnant this time around then I did with my first. Wearing maternity clothes much sooner!
  • @Cynth0104, same here! I cried today because I couldn't find my only pair of maternity jeans, which I just had in my hands days ago, and I am getting so uncomfortable in regular jeans. Definately popping sooner, and not just bloat. I had heard stms do, but kinda just took it with a grain of salt. No hiding it. No shame.
  • I have been WAITING for @MrsWilson830 to come back and explain herself. But it looks like she hasn't been active for several days, I assume she came back and saw the responses to her comment and is trying to give it time. 

Please girl, please come back. 
  • Herpaderp! This is where this goes!
    Compared to some of you, I am Jabba the Hut... Bring me Han Sooooo-looooo!
    14 weeks on the dot today.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • Ohh lovely bumps! I really don't have a bump it's basically a jelly belly since I'm not dieting anymore Or Active. Maybe some planks with sort the jelly out and a bump may be visible. 
  • Hasn't this been established already?
  • Who got deleted?
  • edited January 2017
    @crystalPDX nobody important lol

ETA - Mrs. Wilson. The one that called us nasty on August then continued to post in HDBD and thought we wouldn't call her out. 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • That was my guess! 

I'm jealous of all these cute bumps. Still anxiously waiting for mine.
  • Darn! I've been waiting for Mrs. Wilson to comeback and I missed all the action. I had a headache all day and was laying in bed in and out of sleep. 

On in another note love seeing everyone's bumps. I'll try and post mine soon. I feel too lazy to do it right now.