July 2017 Moms

*Saturday Ticker Change* 12/31

For anyone due 7/1, 7/8, 7/15, 7/22, 7/29.

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: 
What was the most fun NYE you've had?
Married: 10/13/2013
TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017

Re: *Saturday Ticker Change* 12/31

• How far along are you? 13 weeks

How big is baby? a matchbox car, a peach, a clownfish, a hot jalapeno, a watch, a scoop of ice cream

Upcoming appointments this week? my NT scan is next Wednesday

Any new symptoms or changes? more nose stuffiness, but the nausea is pretty much gone. I'm starting to have more pelvic discomfort and aches down there. I also think I have sciatica. :(

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: 
    What was the most fun NYE you've had? The only one I can think of was when I went to a friend's house for a party. It was a lot of fun. I look back now and think my 20s were full of drinking...
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • Hi! I'm new here and just introduced myself in the Intro discussion.  Hope you don't mind if I jump in.

How far along are you? 
    10 weeks!

How big is baby? A strawberry or a lego man.

Upcoming appointments this week? Yep - OB appointment on Thursday.  Had an ultrasound at the last appointment, so probably won't have another one this time, but I'm hoping they'll try to use a doppler so I can at least hear a heartbeat.  I'm also getting the Panorama test done on Thursday.

Any new symptoms or changes? After 4 weeks of almost constant nausea, I vomited for the first time this week.  I was feeling better over Christmas, so I was hoping that the worst was behind me, but apparently not.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant: The sight of a refrigerator at the end of a day literally makes me start dry heaving.  I'm so over it.   Rave: My husband has been a saint, bringing me dinner every day while I sit on the sofa sipping ginger ale and dry heaving into a pot.  I don't know what I'd do without him.

GTKY: 
    What was the most fun NYE you've had? Hard to pick one.  Last year we had some good friends over and just hung out, had dinner, drank champagne, took silly pictures, and laughed a lot.  It was simple but a lot of fun.  This year will probably involve falling asleep on the sofa at 10 pm.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...

• How far along are you? 14 weeks!! Second trimester!! Woot woot!!

How big is baby? Bump says peach

Upcoming appointments this week? I have an apt on Thursday. Not sure what to expect from it though.

Any new symptoms or changes? Nope. Nothing new.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    meh!

GTKY: 
    What was the most fun NYE you've had? Hmmm. 2008! Party bus with a bunch of my girlfriends! Every other year is pretty low key. That's the only one I can actually remember a planned trip.

TTC since April 2015- low AMH, low Morphology
    Clomid~ Feb2016-Apr2016, BFN x 3
    Natural ovulation IUI June2016, BFN
    IVF #1 08/26/2016- 4 eggs mature, 4 fertilized normally, 1 made it to transfer
    Fresh Transfer 08/31/2016, BFP.. Miscarriage 17dp5dt
    IVF results were hard to handle, wanted to attempt IUI a few more times
    Medicated IUI (Gonal-F, Ovidrel trigger) Oct2016
    BFP 10/20/2016!!!! Beta 1 (10dpiui) 16.9: Beta 2 (11dpiui) 42.23: Beta 3 (14dpiui) 282

BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 11 weeks! 

How big is baby? Lime

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope nothing until the 11th. 

Any new symptoms or changes? No same old same old. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? So excited to say baby is gonna be born THIS year tomorrow. lol I'm lame. 

GTKY: 
    What was the most fun NYE you've had? Nothing crazy. Our 1st year married hubby and I just ate dinner at a nice restaurant and then just bar crawled it was fun. 
    Lilypie - (FR0w)
  • How far along are you? 
    13 weeks (first trimester can kiss my pregnant ass).

How big is baby? 
    I apparently have a pair of lemons this week.

None this week, check up next week. Twice the babies means twice the appointments, so I go every two weeks.

TMJ. I didn't realize my clicking jaw was pregnancy related but happened to mention it on Friday and the doctor confirmed that relaxin definitely makes that happen (it happened with my son, too, and got better after I had him. Now it's back and worse with twins). My hips are also sore when lying down and I've had a touch of nausea here and there.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    My patience with Navy contractors is completely shot. Our household goods (literally our entire house of furniture) is over a week late and it's been in storage for almost a year. I just want to be a real person again!!!

GTKY: 
    Honestly, we always keep it pretty low key. We usually go out to the local Irish/karaoke bar with a close group of friends and have a good time.
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • For anyone due 7/1, 7/8, 7/15, 7/22, 7/29.

How far along are you? 12+1

How big is baby? Plum. I thought you meant literally I was like...couldn't tell ya!

Upcoming appointments this week? NT scan on Friday. Should get my Panorama back then. Hoping for good results, very nervous. 

Any new symptoms or changes? My boobs are JUST getting bigger and more sore now. So weird. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I've had a cough for almost a month now. Finally going to urgent care now. 

GTKY: 
    What was the most fun NYE you've had? I love working on NYE. There's nothing better than the excitement of wondering if they'll be born in the new year or current year and trying to get the first baby in the state. We were crazy slow last night which was uncharacteristic of our hospital so we didn't get the first baby which we normally do :(
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • How far along are you? 
    14 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    peach
    nope
    have gotten back a lot of energy I didn't have!
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Stupid hips being sore when sleeping...
    GTKY: 
    Y2K - that was the first NYE me and my now DH shared. We're not much for partying. He was out last night :)
    BabyGaga

BabyGaga