December 2016 Moms

Since I've given birth I.....

What're all the awesome things you're enjoying now that you've done your duty carrying that little love??
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Since I've given birth I.....

• Loading the player...
  • @karmba it's worth the puddle. ;) haha I just make sure I've got the nursing pads on and since I'm up every 3 hours anyway it's not tooooo bad. The towel idea is really smart though!
  • @dmontgo :D yesss. But you're supposed to move to Oregon!?!? You're amazing ❤️
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @swhiddon33 I feel like the pump is another child of mine that demands attention. Ugh. 

Per dhs request, I taught him how to clean/assemble the pump. He's done it once since...it's been a week. 
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• -slept on my stopmach
    -cried for no reasom
    -constantly boiling water and bottles
    -drinking nothing nut coke and dr pepper

• Since I gave birth I have...

-Drank a glass of wine
    -cluster breast fed till I thought my nipples were going to fall off
    -shaved 
    -slept on my tummy and back
    -lost all 12 pounds of baby weight plus 4 extra
    -watched all 6 seasons of archer I have on DVD 3 times
    -wrestled and rough housed with my toddler
    -chased my toddler around the house
    -sat with my knees up to my chest

And I haven't puked once! Life is good!
  • Sleeping on my stomach! Had a couple glasses of wine. I can walk around and not feel like falling over. 
  • Feel like I'm living in some alternate reality that is happy, sleepy, and foggy. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• For the first time in forever (ok now frozen is stuck in my head....) I was able to sleep in my bed comfortably. This morning DD1 climbed in bed with us and I felt like i just melted into the mattress for a couple of hours. I let H take the girls downstairs and I'm still laying here in amazement. 

Ate mozz sticks and didn't want to puke from the garlic

ive pooped so many poops!
  • I'm a little amazed at How quickly the reflux just disappeared after birth. I've eaten pizza twice now with absolutely no acid burning in my throat, and not waking up with acid and vomit in my mouth. And I'm off all the reflux meds. 
    I've slept on my back!  I've climbed up the stairs in my house and stood up for more than 5 minutes without my back falling apart!
    feeling like a new person.