August 2017 Moms

FFFC 12/30

Got a confession? Want to confess it to Internet strangers? Hoping to not get flamed for it? Have I got a post for you! 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: FFFC 12/30

• DH took DD out this morning to run some errands and I went back to bed around 10 for a short nap.. I slept till 4 in the afternoon. DH came up and was like uhhh are you still alive?? 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • laryk123 said:
    I'm currently eating subway. 
    With DELI MEAT ON IT. 
    And don't feel even a little bit bad. I haven't eaten a real meal in 3 days and it's exactly what I needed.
    Omgggg this sounds delicious. I've had two cravings this pregnancy.... sushi, and a sub from our local deli.  I haven't had either, but I may need to visit the deli for dinner now. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• laryk123 said:
    I'm currently eating subway. 
    With DELI MEAT ON IT. 
    And don't feel even a little bit bad. I haven't eaten a real meal in 3 days and it's exactly what I needed.
    I did/had just about everything with DS and he turned out more than perfect and he's advanced in a lot of stuff. I had deli meat, hot dogs, went in a hot tub (not super hot). The only things I didn't do were smoke, drink, drugs, etc. 
  • I've been to exhausted to actually do anything. My house is a mess, and I've let my toddler eat whatever snacks he gets his hands on because I don't have energy to argue with him. He had popcorn for dinner last night. 
  • jsaffer01 said:
    I've been to exhausted to actually do anything. My house is a mess, and I've let my toddler eat whatever snacks he gets his hands on because I don't have energy to argue with him. He had popcorn for dinner last night. 
    Our house looks like a bomb went off because I've been to exhausted to deal with it. Popcorn is a great meal choice and DD would do the same if we let her :)

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• maebee87 said:
    My 2 year old son was given a small size steel drum set for Christmas from my Grandparents. I already have an add up on a local buy and trade group to sell it. Because I never see my grandparents at our house and there is no f*cking way I'm listening to him beat the sh*t out them and likely everything else's with the drum sticks. 
    Lol!  Aren't the holidays and the gifts our kids get just wonderful. I feel like my ILs are the worst gift givers. Every year MIL buys the ugliest clothes for DD. She finally stopped this year after she found out I return it all. 

***TW in Siggy***
    BabyFetus Ticker

• @kristenk727 The sushi craving is real!! I was bugging DH to get sushi for dinner one night, I planned on having cooked shrimp roll or avocado roll. He refused and said that the rolls might still be contaminated with raw fish. Is it just me or is that getting a little crazy?? I love that he's cautious but ugh..

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @secicc12 tell him to let you eat they damn cooked ones!  Seriously, he's restricting too much. 

***TW in Siggy***
    BabyFetus Ticker

• @bumpybump I'm glad I'm not alone on returning terrible gifts! Some people are just clueless, my Dad continues to buy clothes for DS in size 5T because "he's so big." He's currently wearing 24months.  
  • @maebee87 I feel you on the too big clothes! DH's Mom buys my *just* in 3t clothes toddler CHILD size 4.. she takes off all the tags and washes them too. Then she gets mad when she never sees her in them.. so I put her in the sweatshirt she got and she's like wow that's really big.. no.. really?!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'll be returning the items FMIL bought LO and I for Christmas because they're from the glorified dollar store and clothes from that place are notorious for falling apart after one wash. The woman KNOWS not to buy LO clothing from there after the outfit she bought him for Easter was washed and then promptly thrown out because it was in pieces. She still does it. Outfits from there cost the exact same as brand new Carter's outfits at Walmart, which I know won't fall apart. It's ridiculous and drives my irritation with her up the damn wall. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm bitter every time I scroll past the "no morning sickness" thread as I lay here with all day nausea. Wish I could be happy for them.. but nah.

Pregnancy Ticker