Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Weekend Randoms - New Years Edition

Anyone have exciting plans to celebrate the new year? Any new year resolutions? Favorite things about 2016?

Married 07.21.07
DS#1 01.23.09
DS#2 08.01.11
TTC#3  08.31.15
Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
Left tube removed
dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
BC: February-October 2019
TTA: November-December 2019
NTNP: January 2020!

Re: Weekend Randoms - New Years Edition

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Pinky917 stealing your meme! Love it! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @haylsbayls That sounds like such a great evening!! I absolutely love Vail. It must be such a beautiful winter wonderland out there right now!
  • Options
    Joining in...
    we had planned on doing steaks and shrimp and drinking champagne at home...but MH just got called in to work. So now I'm going to be drinking alone. Might do a movie and popcorn with my little ladies though!
  • Options
    dragonfly87-2dragonfly87-2 member
    edited January 2017
    Sorry to be the debbie downer on this thread, but...

I have been "ugly crying" for the past hour. Like full on melt down. I am so f***ing ready for 2016 to done.

We are stuck in Las Vegas tonight because we decided to fly Allegiant Air (cheap tickets). They delayed our first flight by 1.25 hours and it caused us to miss our connection by 9 minutes. 9 f****ing minutes!!!! So we had to forfeit those tickets ($200), book new tickets for tomorrow ($275) and rent a shitty motel off the Strip on the most expensive night of the damn year ($230). 

Oh and it looks like my period stopped. Like it's done. So another 2 day period this month....wtf body?!?!

This is like icing on the proverbial shit cake that December has been for me.

• Options
    Hang in there @dragonfly87!! There's only a few hours left of 2016. You can do it!  <3
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Options
    @dragonfly87 Sorry you're having a rough night. Feel free to cry all you want! *TW* I know my first AF after my MC was really hard on my. I wanted so bad to be KU again and when it didn't happen I felt crushed all over again. It can take awhile post lost for your periods to return to 'normal' so keep that in mind too. *End TW* If you're really concerned about the light AF it's a good idea to call your Dr and see what they think. Feel free to cry all you need girl. We're here for you.

**TW**
    Me: 30  DH:30
    Together 2003, Married 2011
    DD: July 2005
    BFP: 4/10/16, MC: 5/20/16
    BFP: 1/10/17, DD2: Sep 2017

TTGP Dec '16 siggy challenge winner!

• Options
    @dragonfly87 - Similar thing happened to me last year. We got stuck in some random motel in Needles, CA. Where is that you ask? In the middle of freaking nowhere! We were trying to go to the Grand Canyon and a huge winter storm hit and all the roads were closed. 
  • Options
    @dragonfly87 - Yeah, I changed my avatar. I figured if my name is Dinosaur the photo should be of a Dinosaur :)
  • Options
    @dinosaur: Makes sense lol. Maybe I should consider changing mine to a dragonfly...
  • Options
    @dragonfly87 That really sucks. I'm so sorry. Cry all you need. I highly recommend eating your feelings whenever it gets that bad. I hate when travel plans get jacked up. You could have done what DH did when he was 21 which was just sit at a strip club all night Because he didn't want to pay for a hotel. He fell asleep, of course, so the dancer kicked him out. Boys... Hang in there. 2017 HAS to be better.
    SN used to be soemthingclever
    Me: 28 DH: 35
    Dx PCOS May 2015
    Baby #1 due 12/7/17
  • Options
    @Dinosaur I thought you were a new person until @dragonfly87 commented on your new profile pic!
    **TW**
    Me: 30  DH:30
    Together 2003, Married 2011
    DD: July 2005
    BFP: 4/10/16, MC: 5/20/16
    BFP: 1/10/17, DD2: Sep 2017

TTGP Dec '16 siggy challenge winner!

• Options
    @ChefRamsay I thought the same thing too! I recognize most regulars by their avatar and was thrown off by the change.