September 2015 Moms

Pregnant again!

Re: Pregnant again!

• On another note, do any of you ladies know if the Kristian Regale Sparkling Juices are pasteurized? It doesn't say on the bottle, whereas the Welch's Sparkling Juice says pasteurized right on the label. I have both, but thought I'd see if you ladies know! I want to at least pretend to "cheers" to the new year tonight ;)
  • Trust me, you fall more in love with your kids everyday! Even when they're out of diapers. Even when they are in school. Even when they're 10 with an attitude! It's hard to imagine it now, but your love only grows deeper & more abundant each day! <3 
  • Loading the player...
  • Trust me, you fall more in love with your kids everyday! Even when they're out of diapers. Even when they are in school. Even when they're 10 with an attitude! It's hard to imagine it now, but your love only grows deeper & more abundant each day! <3 
    That does not surprise me one bit! I think about how much I loved my little guy the second he was born and how I love him even a zillion times more now. Now I totally understand why my parents were so protective of me ... you just don't get it until you're a parent yourself!
  • So crazy to see so many sept15 momma's expecting again! I'm also expecting again, due in June!
    Congratulations!! :)
  • jen83mn said:
    Any other mommas pregnant with #2 trying to comprehend how they could possibly love anyone as much as #1? It's just hard to imagine having another that I know I'll be just as crazy about, but I know it will happen!

Also, how am I going to get through first trimester fatigue with a 16-month-old? It's already begun ... thank goodness he's a good sleeper!
    My DH actually randomly broke down in tears when we were out to dinner with our DS, all about this!! My second is due early July 2017! DH is worried our current 15 month old will be 'left to find for himself!' Or forgotten about while we love on the baby. He works A LOT and is worried about what little time he has interfering with his bond withy DS. It was really sweet to see him so worried about DS.
  • jen83mnjen83mn member
    edited January 2017
    *TW: Potential Loss Mentioned*

Hi all,

Just wanted to update everyone that our new pregnancy hasn't gone as planned and we are most likely suffering a loss. After a very easy first pregnancy, this has been very hard emotionally. Thankfully, the loss happened very early on, with spotting starting at 4 weeks 3 days and an HCG level of only 57, progressing to period-like bleeding today. While this has been very tough emotionally, we are thankful that it happened early on in the pregnancy and that it happened early in our TTC journey. We hope to start trying again in June after taking a bit of time off.

Thank you all for your support and I'm rooting for all of you newly pregnant mamas!

@dmbfan46835
    You had mentioned in your post that you suffered a loss in October (so sorry!). If you don't mind, I would love to hear about your experience as this is my first loss and just not sure what to expect physically and emotionally. Feel free to private message me if you have time! Thank you!
  • @jen83mn I'm so sorry! Just PMed you :(
  • @dmbfan46835

PM'd you back - thank you!
  • jen83mn said:

Hi all,

Just wanted to update everyone that our new pregnancy hasn't gone as planned and we are most likely suffering a loss. After a very easy first pregnancy, this has been very hard emotionally. Thankfully, the loss happened very early on, with spotting starting at 4 weeks 3 days and an HCG level of only 57, progressing to period-like bleeding today. While this has been very tough emotionally, we are thankful that it happened early on in the pregnancy and that it happened early in our TTC journey. We hope to start trying again in June after taking a bit of time off.

Thank you all for your support and I'm rooting for all of you newly pregnant mamas!

@dmbfan46835
    You had mentioned in your post that you suffered a loss in October (so sorry!). If you don't mind, I would love to hear about your experience as this is my first loss and just not sure what to expect physically and emotionally. Feel free to private message me if you have time! Thank you!
    I'm so sorry you're going through this girl. Take care of yourself and hope to see you back on a BMB in the future. 
  • I'm so sorry @jen83mn. I had 4 losses before having my baby girl. Most were further on but the one earliest on (5-ish weeks?) was by far the easiest physically (emotionally it was just as hard). For me, it was a more or less a normal period that lasted a few days longer. 

I hope there's hope still (if can be normal to bleed in pregnancy as I learned with this current pregnancy--red spotting and passed a blood clot but baby was fine), but either way you will get through this. Big hugs. 
    BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...

• I am currently 31 weeks pregnant with number 2. I'm exhausted. Haha due in March. fortunately the end is in sight. I too have been feeling very anxious about having the room in my heart for more love.  DH is beyond thrilled, and is a rock star dad and husband.  I can't even begin to describe my appreciation for him. 
  • @yellow1daisy and @mrscate88 you guys have some serious drama on your July 17 board. Holy shit. 
  • jen83mn said:

Hi all,

@dmbfan46835
    You had mentioned in your post that you suffered a loss in October (so sorry!). If you don't mind, I would love to hear about your experience as this is my first loss and just not sure what to expect physically and emotionally. Feel free to private message me if you have time! Thank you. ***quote fail****

I'm so sorry to hear this. Sending thoughts and prayers your way. xx
  • @yellow1daisy and @mrscate88 you guys have some serious drama on your July 17 board. Holy shit. 
    Seriously! Threads being closed & everything. I think we are wayyy more chill in the Aug 17 BMB. But then again, we haven't had the good ole circumcision threads, baby shower threads, or discussed vaccines yet, so... ;)
  • Congrats to all the fellow pregnant mommas!!! I am half way through this second pregnancy and will be having a boy in mid-May! So exciting to see how many ladies are pregnant!
  • @dmbfan46835 and @PinkPrincessPiper we do seem to have an unusual number of drive-by posters that ruffle everybody's feathers lol. But generally, the July moms are actually pretty awesome and even heated debates have been pretty civil which I found surprising. I do some lurking and most of the boards seems to have their drama every once in a while. I love the July board though. The drama tends to lend some entertainment too in my typically dull life haha.  

• @yellow1daisy mrswilson may be my fave. She risnt last long in our month either. 2 bump pics and then she was gone. 
    I know haha, I just ignore it for the most part. I want to pop in and answer questions for new moms whenever I can, but some days it's just too much of a headache. 
  • jen83mn said:

Hi all,

@dmbfan46835
    I am so sorry for your loss mama. I had a missed miscarriage back in early November and now I'm not trying but not preventing either. If you need someone to talk to I am here for you. ❤️
  • edited January 2017
    Congrats to all the S15 mamas expecting again! I am so happy/excited for you. I had a mmc back in November and am nervous to try again. 
  • @jessbruxanovaa

Thank you! So sorry to hear about your loss too ... it truly is devastating and hard to handle, and I know it will make me just that much more nervous the next time I get pregnant (as if it's not nerve-wrecking enough). We're going to wait for a bit and plan to start trying again in June (when we had originally planned to start but I just got too anxious and excited and didn't want to wait). As hard as this has been, I just keep telling myself that it wasn't meant to be and that the timing just wasn't right ... and I'm hoping for a happier ending the next time around :) Feel free to reach out if you'd like to chat too!
  • jen83mn said:

Hi all,

@dmbfan46835
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending thoughts and prayers to you ♡
  • @jessbruxanovaa I'm so sorry for your loss:( it's tough. We had a loss in October after a whoops in sept. Took November off and actually started trying in December and got pregnant right away. This one seems like it's gonna stick so far, but I'm also only 7 weeks. So don't let yourself be too afraid. Miscarriages are just one of those things that happen. Too many women don't talk about them but my doctor said close to a third of women will have one. I know many women who had miscarriages and then went on to have many healthy pregnancies after. 

I will say I don't have the excitement I had with my S15 baby. I'm still very cautious and we haven't shared the news with anyone really. After a loss you second guess everything. And I'm just too afraid to get excited until I see my baby at my 10 weeks US. It changes everything :(
    I'm in July also but to be fair, we have a next level amount of trolls, daily! It's crazy! I try to ignore it but it gets annoying. Lol 

• jen83mn said:

Hi all,

@dmbfan46835
    I'm so sorry you are going through this. Big hugs and please take care of yourself. A loss is a loss no matter what week marker it happens. 
  • I would like to announce we will be having a baby girl May 14th ish which is mothers day! Claire is the name we have chosen. 
    @jen83mn so sorry to hear about your loss
    @ all you july moms- The may moms have a post following drama in the other groups and I heard about your drama from them. I really hope it is like our sept 15 group who had some bad apples in the beginning and eventually they stopped bothering everyone. We had some closed posts and evicted members.
    Congratulations to you all. Can you believe we have almost 1.5 year old babies!
  • @jen83mn, oh, I am just seeing this and my heart breaks for you. But you sound like you are being so strong.
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • So jealous of you ladies preggers again. DH and i have been trying for the past few months with no luck. I bought an OPK this month and now in TWW. So hoping this month brings me a bfp!
  • @jen83mn So sorry for your loss =(
  • Best of luck @kkerner87 !!

• jen83mnjen83mn member
    edited January 2017
    @kkerner87

Thank you ... it gets easier with each day, and I'm looking forward to trying again come June (nervous, but hopeful!). 

Are you temping/charting? That has definitely helped me pinpoint my ovulation days and see a pattern from month to month. Worth trying along with the OPKs if you aren't already! If you have any questions about it, feel free to PM me :) I'm a nerd and like that kind of stuff! Wishing you luck!
  • I'm due September 3rd with #2! Exactly two years later :) 

@jen83mn im so sorry for your loss!!!
  • jen83mn said:
    @kkerner87

Thank you ... it gets easier with each day, and I'm looking forward to trying again come June (nervous, but hopeful!). 

Are you temping/charting? That has definitely helped me pinpoint my ovulation days and see a pattern from month to month. Worth trying along with the OPKs if you aren't already! If you have any questions about it, feel free to PM me :) I'm a nerd and like that kind of stuff! Wishing you luck!

• kkerner87kkerner87 member
    edited January 2017
    jen83mn said:
    @kkerner87

I actually started using OPK's this past cycle. Turns out i O later than i thought I do! We conceived this cycle and due in October! I was saving all my sticks and doing a log kind of thing so I didnt miss my surge and Hubby said it looked like some sort of science project! I was like "well i guess it kind of is..." Lol

And best of luck to your family when you try again! 
  • @theglitteredpterodactyl I'm so sorry for your loss! I had a loss in October and all seems well this my August baby so far. I hope this is your sticky rainbow too! I'm honestly very surprised by the number of sept 15 mamas that have experienced a loss recently. It really shows how common miscarriage is and helps me cope a bit with it all. Good luck mama!
  • @theglitteredpterodactyl so sorry for your loss. But wanted to let you know I'm on Oct 2017, too! Wishing you a happy abd healthy 9 months :)
  • Anyone on the December 2017 board? We are due with #2 on December 15th!  <3.   There are so many rules on the new boards I'm going to miss how open and relaxed this group is.