July 2017 Moms

Ultrasounds

Re: Ultrasounds

• Loading the player...
  • @ebennett1007 - FX for you. Let us know how it goes in 2 weeks.
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• @ebennett1007 aww, such an exciting shot of two sweet babes! Prayers for you and the twins. Stay strong mama.
  • 10+2 :) Next appt is 1/20!
  • Such great pics, I had an abdomen scan at 9 weeks , I was able to see everything pretty well i could see the heart beat and the basic shape of it! Heart beat was 167, and from my ultrasound they said I'm 9 weeks and 1 day. 

I wish i had taken a pic though, the ones my Ob took (screen shots) were no where nearly as clear as when she was showing us.:(
  • @zara4k
    they never seem to be, but it's still exciting to have a reminder, even if it's a bit blurry :)
    BabyGaga

BabyGaga
  • lauraashlauraash member
    edited December 2016
    This was my 9 week U/S. I'm 12w4d now. Love seeing everyone's photos! Heartbeat was 171 (if I'm remembering correctly) DH and I went into the appointment apprehensive because I had a mc in July but we're pleasantly surprised. EDD is July 9. I go back 1/10 to hear heart beat and I'm hoping for another ultrasound. 
  • I'm so jealous of all your cute ultrasound pics! I had my first appointment with my doctor at what she measured me to be 8.5 weeks, but she told me she doesn't do early ultrasounds unless she has trouble finding the heartbeat with a Doppler. She found it pretty easily, steady at 160, but I wishI had seen baby!

As it is, I'm getting my first one around 13.5 weeks only because I opted for it for genetic scanning, otherwise I'd be waiting even longer.
  • Love seeing everyone's photos. It helps pass the time until my next one lol
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Not a cooperative baby. Or placenta. Anterior which I'm disappointed about since the kicks will be lessened but...there are bigger things to worry about. 

Measuring right on track to the day, HR 155, giant ass SCH all the way to my cervix (cool). Baby DGAF and wouldn't move except to stand on its head. Here it is...waving wassup to all the other July 17 homies. 

Girrrl!! I had an anterior placenta last time around and didn't feel the slightest flutter until 21 weeks, no real kicks until 24 weeks, hubby couldn't feel anything until almost 30 weeks! At first, it sucked, but once I started feeling movement it was totally fine and so awesome! I love the waving hand
  • mrscate88 said:
    Not a cooperative baby. Or placenta. Anterior which I'm disappointed about since the kicks will be lessened but...there are bigger things to worry about. 

Measuring right on track to the day, HR 155, giant ass SCH all the way to my cervix (cool). Baby DGAF and wouldn't move except to stand on its head. Here it is...waving wassup to all the other July 17 homies. 

Girrrl!! I had an anterior placenta last time around and didn't feel the slightest flutter until 21 weeks, no real kicks until 24 weeks, hubby couldn't feel anything until almost 30 weeks! At first, it sucked, but once I started feeling movement it was totally fine and so awesome! I love the waving hand
    That was basically me, too.  They ended up doing an emergency US at 22 weeks because I was't feeling anything.  DH was super bummed that it took so long to feel baby, but once he could, DS would kick DH's hand every time he'd put it on my side.
  • @krybby2017 hey girl, you should probably blur or crop out your name on the ultrasound, just because it's a public forum and people are kinda crazy. Congrats on your pregnancy and reaching 12 weeks! 
  • I've been worrying about that myself.  It took us so long to conceive I have been trying to stay calm but still worry a little.