June 2016 Moms
Options

FFFC

what do you want to confess before the end of the year?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: FFFC

• Options
    We're supposed to be saving money (DH is back in school full time) but all I can think about it how I want to redo the living room with a new rug and new curtains.
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Also to piggyback off of @meggyme I am so not excited for Savannah to start crawling! The thought of having to chase her around is exhausting!!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    Also to piggyback off of @meggyme I am so not excited for Savannah to start crawling! The thought of having to chase her around is exhausting!!
    We're more or less babyproofed, but she likes to play with things like the dog's water and the curtains which I'm afraid she'll pull down on herself, and the dog's bed/toys which I'm trying to keep her out of just to give the pup a bit of a sanctuary from her. So far it just intrigues her.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    My husband is home all week so when I wake up from a nap (always do during Damien's first one), I often just lay in bed for awhile. He takes care of Damien while I nap so I just like taking advantage of relaxing comfortably in bed for a little longer.
  • Options
    My husband is home all week so when I wake up from a nap (always do during Damien's first one), I often just lay in bed for awhile. He takes care of Damien while I nap so I just like taking advantage of relaxing comfortably in bed for a little longer.
    Good for you! My confession is that I had a moment of serious jealousy when I read that, lol. A nap sounds so nice, I think I remember taking one 3 or 4 years ago...

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My husband is in the dog house...again. The other night we were getting ready for bed and he wanted to have sex and I said no (too tired and not in the mood). So then he makes a comment saying "it's been FOREVER" and it made me really upset. He claims he was being sarcastic but I'm sure he is partially serious. And no it hasn't been forever (maybe 2 weeks). So he can just get over himself. Have fun going even longer without sex  :p
    Dh does that sometimes. He's getting better at it though. He said it the other night and I glared at him, we both just started laughing because it had been only two days or something. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My husband is in the dog house...again. The other night we were getting ready for bed and he wanted to have sex and I said no (too tired and not in the mood). So then he makes a comment saying "it's been FOREVER" and it made me really upset. He claims he was being sarcastic but I'm sure he is partially serious. And no it hasn't been forever (maybe 2 weeks). So he can just get over himself. Have fun going even longer without sex  :p
    My husband likes to call me out on shit like that at parties with our friends. I always tell him he's worsening his odds (and embarrassing me) but he still does it. Sorry I'd rather sleep since one of us is waking up 2-4 times a night...
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    I had lunch with a mom friend today and her two daughters (2 years and 3 months). Her husband was working from home and she asked if she could bring him along for lunch. I told her no way because I just wanted some girl time to decompress and actually be able to discuss (alright, complain about, but I tried to make it productive) my DH. I know her husband works long hours, so I felt guilty enough to treat her to lunch, but definitely not guilty enough to consider not doing it again
    Me: 32 DH: 31 *The old lady by 5 whole weeks*
    Married: 11/2013
    M: 6/2016  E: 5/2018
  • Options
    Today is my birthday and it also happens to be a work from home day.  I have done about 30 minutes of work, and 6 hours of unsuccessfully scouring the internet for a pair of LLR leggings.
    Happy Birthday!!  :D
  • Options
    lm45678lm45678 member
    edited December 2016
    Today is my birthday and it also happens to be a work from home day.  I have done about 30 minutes of work, and 6 hours of unsuccessfully scouring the internet for a pair of LLR leggings.
    HappyBirthday!!

I'm in a LLR group that I can add you to?
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/LuLaRoeMeganEschmannFogus/
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    HappyBirthday!!

I'm in a LLR group that I can add you to?
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/LuLaRoeMeganEschmannFogus/
    @laurenm2123 thanks! I joined :) Maybe I'll get lucky and she'll have them!

• Options
    Happy birthday!!!
  • Options
    My confession is I have been sitting on the couch messing with Pokemon go and ignoring my children. In my defense I'm not a big technology person so this rarely happens.