Cloth Diapering
Options

Pricing a Stash?

Hello ladies. I'm wondering if there are any resources out there to help price a stash to sell?? Or if anyone wants to just offer their own opinion? I'll list what I have; everything was used for about 6 months and well taken care of during that period:

9 BG Flip Hook and Loop Covers (plain colors)
10 Microfiber BG Flip Inserts
6 generic microfiber inserts
10 Alva bamboo inserts
10 large unbleached prefolds
10 NB unbleached prefolds
100 cloth wipes

Thanks for any advice!
*E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Pricing a Stash?

• Options
    Just check out eBay and craigslist and check out prices. As a current connoisseur of used cloth diapers I will tell you that I go to consignment stores for my stash.  I have checked out eight consignment stores and many have high priced used CD, when I go back a month later the same diapers are still in stock. There are two stores that price their merchandise to move it and even though the cloth diapers are not as high priced as the other stores their inventory moves fast and folks are getting their stuff sold. Good luck with selling your stash!
    TTC since May 2015 with domestic partner of 13 years. Me 33 OH 33.  No ovulation or natural menstruation. Normal SA.
    Diagnosed PCOS February 2016
    First cycle 50mg Clomid 5/3/16, O'd CD 19 BFN
    Second cycle 50mg Clomid 6/1/16 O'd CD 18 BFN
    Third cycle Clomid 6/29/16 O'd CD 16 BFP @11dpo!
    EDD April 3 and praying things work out!
  • Options
    Just check out eBay and craigslist and check out prices. As a current connoisseur of used cloth diapers I will tell you that I go to consignment stores for my stash.  I have checked out eight consignment stores and many have high priced used CD, when I go back a month later the same diapers are still in stock. There are two stores that price their merchandise to move it and even though the cloth diapers are not as high priced as the other stores their inventory moves fast and folks are getting their stuff sold. Good luck with selling your stash!
    Ditto. You want your diapers to be about the same price as other diapers of the same brand and similar condition in order to get them sold. In addition to ebay and craigslist, there are some for sale forums out there. Diaperswappers.com seems to be a pretty popular one. There's also a few Facebook groups that are pretty busy, but I'm not familiar with any specific ones.