August 2017 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change!

This thread is for those with an EDD of Aug 2, Aug 9, Aug 16, Aug 23, Aug 30

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: Do you have any special traditions for NYE or New Years Day? 
Me: 40  
TTC #1: 3 years
Me: Type II Diabetic
Started with RE 11/2014
Going through IUI with Donor Sperm

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change!

• How far along are you? 8 weeks

How big is baby? A Raspberry 

Upcoming appointments this week? nothing until January 4th when I have my last appointment with my infertility dr and get released to my OBGYN

Any new symptoms or changes? VERY sore boobs, smells are killing me, tired all the time and VERY vivid dreams!

Rants/Raves/Questions? None so far

Usually we go to the movies on NYE than go home and watch the ball drop.. New Years Day I tend to never get out of my pjs! 
    Started with RE 11/2014

• How far along are you?   7 weeks

How big is baby? Blueberry

Upcoming appointments this week? Ultrasound tomorrow!!

Any new symptoms or changes? For the first time in a while I woke up with some energy and no nausea!!

Rants/Raves/Questions? How in the world do I get my ticker to work? I am having SO much trouble!

GTKY: Do you have any special traditions for NYE or New Years Day? Not really, but this year my brother is getting married!! Woohoo!!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @eredee I will tag you in the post on how to do your ticker! 
    Started with RE 11/2014

• Thanks, but for some reason I still cannot seem to make it work. I've had them in the past... I'll have to try when I get home tonight.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you?   5 weeks today!

How big is baby?   About the size of an apple seed.

Upcoming appointments this week?  I called my OB to set up my first appointment and they can't get me in until Jan 30th!! 

Any new symptoms or changes? Still feel like I have an all day hangover. Blah!

Rants/Raves/Questions? I told my parents today and they were beyond excited. So that's fun.

GTKY: Do you have any special traditions for NYE or New Years Day? Not usually. We are old farts and in bed by 10:30. 

I'll log in on my computer later and set up an actual ticker :smile:
    Pregnancy Ticker

• How far along are you? 

8 weeks 

How big is baby? 
    Raspberry, lego haha 

today!

Exhausted and trying not to barf all day :(

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I need a nap!

almost always asleep lol nothing fancy 
  • How far along are you? 9 weeks

How big is baby? A cherry

Upcoming appointments this week? nothing until January 12th

Any new symptoms or changes? smells are really rough for me right now

Rants/Raves/Questions? Not sure how to set up a ticker

Usually Stay up to watch the ball drop. Hoping I can stay up this year with how exhausted I've been 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • NatsukiNatsuki member
    edited December 2016
    How far along are you? 7 weeks, my due date got moved from the 15th to the 16th.

How big is baby? The size of a blue berry. 

Upcoming appointments this week?  I had my first ultrasound today! 

Any new symptoms or changes?  I am nauseous and incredibly hungry all at the same time. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I kinda feel like one big trigger warning not wanting to upset people for being happy and wanting certain things for my pregnancy. 

GTKY: Do you have any special traditions for NYE or New Years Day? I sprinkle salt in each corner of every room in our house to chase away the lingering bad. Then at midnight we roll fruit into our house for a "fruitful" new year. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 6 weeks

How big is baby? A blueberry

Upcoming appointments this week? First ultrasound was today! 

Any new symptoms or changes? First day I actually puked

Rants/Raves/Questions? Saying you need to get into a doctor right away but have to wait 2 weeks

GTKY: Do you have any special traditions for NYE or New Years Day? Would normally hang out with friends but I'm tired of pretending like I'm drinking 
  • How far along are you? 7 weeks

How big is baby? Blueberry!

First ultrasound and appointment today. We saw the heartbeat!

Nausea just set in a few days ago but luckily snacking helps and I haven't thrown up (yet)

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I have type 1 diabetes, so just trying to manage my blood sugar to keep baby safe. It is a roller coaster
  • How far along are you? 6 weeks

How big is baby? A sweet pea :)

Upcoming appointments this week? First OB appointment and bloodwork, first ultrasound next week

Any new symptoms or changes? nausea has kicked up a notch. Still haven't puked, but I can tell it's coming

Rants/Raves/Questions? Is this constipation pain or uterine cramping? Also, to DH: Read a book! or google it! His entire baby knowledge is based on movies and anecdotes from friends/family, and I studied midwifery and physiology so I feel like I'm on a lonely island of information. I did order him some "dad" books and he's looking forward to reading them. 

GTKY: Do you have any special traditions for NYE or New Years Day?  NYE is spent playing nerdy board games with our friends. I won't be cheers-ing with champagne this year, but I accidentally spilled the beans already to that group.