August 2017 Moms
Options

Maternity Sale

hey ladies!! 

Just wanted to let let you know that motherhood maternity is doing a 50% off of clearance prices online. Also bras are buy 3 get one free! 

Re: Maternity Sale

• Options
    Thank you! Just got 8 pieces for just $109! 
  • Options
    Am I the only one that looks at maternity clothes online and can't imagine wearing most of it??
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lea2017! I bought all work stuff. Dresses, skirts and sweaters. It was perfect! 
  • Options
    Thanks! Taking a look now. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

M/C #2 - October 2016
    MMC #1 - April 2016

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so disappointed with old navy. When I was pregnant with my daughter they had so many different choices... Especially the maxi dresses... I go online now and there's like 5 to choose from.... =( I like them because their prices are very reasonable... Don't know what I'll do this time around... I've been searching on Amazon and they have a lot of great stuff. My only concern is that, I've never ordered clothes like that off Amazon, so if it doesn't fit right and the whole having to ship everything back, it's just a pain to me.
    Have any of you ladies ever ordered clothes from Amazon? For the most part how do they fit? I know it also depends on brands and vendors.

**Married to My Best Friend Since 04/2010**

**Success After Loss**

• Options
    @HappySweetLuv I haven't ordered clothes, but I know if you have prime and order prime items, returns are super easy and free!
  • Options
     :) Thank you. @SouthernMama15  

**Married to My Best Friend Since 04/2010**

**Success After Loss**

• Options
    Thanks for the heads up!  FTM question-- how do you know what sizes to order this early on, planning ahead for when the bump starts growing?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I basically only wore the maternity Tees with cardigans I already have, non maternity maxis and maternity jeans/leggings/work pants. I bought four maternity tees at destination maternity today for $30.
  • Options
    @liz4382 do the best you can with your normal size. Other than stuff with stretch, it's not likely most of the clothes will fit come june
  • Options
    liz4382 said:
    Thanks for the heads up!  FTM question-- how do you know what sizes to order this early on, planning ahead for when the bump starts growing?
    My experience with true maternity clothing is order your normal size. I did old navy a lot with my last. Motherhood maternity had some ok stuff but it was always way overpriced. Their sale right now was actually awesome for some good work pieces. Other than that I actually bought some regular work pants and the Iike in one or two sizes up from my normal size I'm normally a 10 and 5'11". So I bought several pairs of work pants in 14 and wore those comfortably into my third trimester. We planned on more than 1 kid so I just kept everything and plan to reuse a lot with this one. And then I can have them taken in once we are done if I want to keep using them. That way not stuck with a ton of fugly maternity specific things.