Trying to Get Pregnant

TP Thursday

*for newbies, TP = throat punch

Re: TP Thursday

• Loading the player...
  • @ChefRamsay I forgot about that show The IT Crowd! My dad and I watched it one summer, so funny!

• @hartmich Sorry the HSG hurt so much, but very glad that it was clear!
    Me: 35     DH: 37
    BFP: 1.6.16 | MC: 2.17.16
    BFP: 10.3.16 | CP: 10.11.16
    BFP: 12.14.16 | CP: 12.14.16
    BFP:  1.23.17 | EDD 10.6.17 -- DS born 10.7.17 <3
    BFP:  9.9.18 | EDD 5.23.19 -- DD born 5.24.19 <3
    BFP: 9.1.21 | MC 10.1.21
    BFP: 11.11.21 | EDD 7.24.22 

• @laeberge3 HA!!! Because that's the worst thing she may ever do as a parent??

Also, TP my immune system for sucking during FW.  Gross awful cold and zero motivation to get out from under this cozy blanket.
  • **TW**
    I feel like the girl on the Babies 0-3 months thread that posted about her MIL needs a good TP. B*tch should be happy that her MIL loves her children and wants to hug/kiss and love them. Maybe I'm just bitter since I've heard my own mother refer to her granddaughter as an 'it' and say say "why would I pick it up just because it's crying? It's mother can do that". I'm seriously considering telling that girl she should seek therapy. 

**TW**
    Me: 30  DH:30
    Together 2003, Married 2011
    DD: July 2005
    BFP: 4/10/16, MC: 5/20/16
    BFP: 1/10/17, DD2: Sep 2017

TTGP Dec '16 siggy challenge winner!

• What's AW reveal? 
    SN used to be soemthingclever
    Me: 28 DH: 35
    Dx PCOS May 2015
    Baby #1 due 12/7/17
  • @soemthingclever AW = attention whore

• Ooooooh! lol. Yep. Sounds about right.
    SN used to be soemthingclever
    Me: 28 DH: 35
    Dx PCOS May 2015
    Baby #1 due 12/7/17
  • @haylsbayls Whew, at least I'm not alone. The last time this happened, it was reported to be a Russian attack on a bunch of website providers behind the scenes. I hope that isn't happening again...

• ChefRamsayChefRamsay member
    edited December 2016
    @adirat I stopped talking to my parents years ago (maybe 7? Idk) but I wish people would appreciate what they have. 
    And TB server crashing makes me feel like an addict needing a fix. 
    **TW**

• adiratadirat member
    edited December 2016
    @Cheframsay I'm sorry it had to come to that, but I very much applaud you doing that for your mental health and your child's. Toxic people inflict their toxicity on everyone. You are a strong woman. <3 You can have my badass Viola Davis gif from the other thread!

eta misspelled gif

• @adirat I was having a lot of problems yesterday and it just crashed on me a few minutes ago. 

@ChefRamsay Which thread is she commenting in? I tried looking for it and couldn't find it. Also- I totally understand your feelings on this topic. I have had to set very firm boundaries with my parents and I have gone extended periods of time without communication with them. I actually went 12 years without seeing my mom for various reasons. It makes me sad my children won't have the close loving relationships with grandparents that I got to have. 
  • Vitamin B6 I get twitches in my thumbs if I don't take one every morning. It was super annoying until my Aunt told me to take it. It really works I hardly ever get twitches anymore :) 
  • **TW**

• @ChefRamsay I just read the thread and WTF. My MIL is going to be the exact same doting way and I am thankful for it

• I'm glad I'm not the only one that experienced TB fails yesterday.  I was getting so frustrated and then I was like, hmm is this the universe telling me to do something else?

@ChefRamsay
    I'm so very sorry to hear that about your family, but I applaud you and others for drawing firm boundaries or break off contact.  I've had/have a very difficult relationship with my mother to the point where people have told me to drop her.  It took us many years to get to a civil relationship.  

I'm not sure if I should read that thread.  Not only do I have a difficult mother who probably wouldn't be an ideal grandmother, but my husband's mother passed away more than 15 years ago so there isn't even that option.
    Me: 35, DH: 35
    Married: 2012
    TTC Since September 2016
  • @ChefRamsay Thanks for sharing the link Idk why but I couldn't find it when searching the board. I think what bothers me more then the fact she doesn't want her mil to show affection to her kids is that she expects her mil to help with other tasks. It's not your mil's job to help you do things you don't feel like doing! lol I mean it's great if you are lucky enough to have parents/inlaws who want to help out but that's not their responsibility.