Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday

2»

Re: TWW Wednesday

• @KariAnn323 oh I see. I am curious about progesterone given my sleep disturbances and temps going below cover line. But my current OB won't do any test unless I have 3 losses.
  • edited December 2016
    @BertieMeetsGertie sorry for CD 1 :(
    @linzrunz yeah I have a nice dip at 7dpo, identical to my pregnancy chart with DS, but I'm feeling out this cycle already. 

ETA wording
  • Loading the player...
  • @adirat; fwiw during my last pregnancy it was encouraged to have full dental cleanings and checkups since the risk of having untreated gum disease or tooth decay was greater than the risk of exposure from X-rays to the developing baby. So long as you wear the cape/vest/thyroid collar, you're safe. 
  • @adirat I assume your in the app and not in browser, at the top left of the screen there is a 'Inbox' link. Otherwise in the Community page there is a My Inbox link. Sorry if this makes no sense lol I'm terrible at explaining things.
    **TW**
    Me: 30  DH:30
    Together 2003, Married 2011
    DD: July 2005
    BFP: 4/10/16, MC: 5/20/16
    BFP: 1/10/17, DD2: Sep 2017

TTGP Dec '16 siggy challenge winner!

• @cheframsay I'm actually in browser. I've heard bad things about the app, namely it eating posts. Well whatever, I'll check PMs when I get home!

And thanks all for the dental xray info! @Becky012016 my dentist did reiterate how important cleanings are when ttc and pregnant, but without xrays apparently. 

• @adirat TB app definitely eats posts and it's really annoying. I find the ads in browser to be way more annoying though. So now I use the app and if I write a long post then I just copy it before I post. 
    **TW**
    Me: 30  DH:30
    Together 2003, Married 2011
    DD: July 2005
    BFP: 4/10/16, MC: 5/20/16
    BFP: 1/10/17, DD2: Sep 2017

TTGP Dec '16 siggy challenge winner!

• @LuND LOL

Related image

Me: 45 OH: 42
    Beloved SS: born 12/2011
    TTC my bio #1/our #2 since January 2016
    **TW** June 2016 had CP **end TW**
    August 2016 - dx with DOR
    Somewhere in here received recommendation to do IVF with donor eggs, elected not to; OH dx with Low T
    May 2017 - began freezing sperm
    June 2017 - OH began treatment for Low T
    July 2017 - began doing 1 IUI via a midwife and 1 at home insemination each cycle
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6259ba
    July 2018 - exhausted frozen sperm, officially NTNP since OH is probably shooting blanks

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 20/5

Timing: -5 to -1, O, and 1 to 5

Testing: next week

R/R: got my daughter a puppy for Christmas and we fly to PA to pick it up soon! So excited! Going today to get out snow clothes. 

Q/CS: 

GTKY: What was the last truly excellent meal you had?

stealk dinner my mom made for us last week. I love home cooked meals. 
    Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• adirat said:
    @julesdp Nice to see you! 

@lund That stinks, I'm sorry. Great gif though ;)

@wabash15 Yikes, sorry to hear you'll need surgery! I hope it's a quivk recovery.

@BertieMeetsGertie Oh nooooo! So sorry my friend! Cd1 hugs and wine <3

So here's something I heard today that I thought you ladies may find relevant. Like an idiot I listened to my husband and tested super early because I had a dentist appt today. Obviously bfn. Anyway, at the dentist office, I mentioned to the hygienist that I was trying to get pregnant and asked whether I should get an xray. She said no! I figured it was safe during ttc but the dentist said that there have not been studies about xrays and egg health showing it's safe so they do not give xrays to ttc women just as they don't for pregnant women. Have others heard this before? 
    What?! I have never heard that before! I have a dentist appt next week - not sure if I'm due for x-rays, but that's good to know!
  • @MrsM00re87 I'm not sure if I have welcomed you to ttgp yet, but welcome! If you don't mind my asking, how was your DOR diagnosed? I recently had AMH come back at 1.79 and I'm not sure how concerned to be, so I'm always interested in hearing others' experiences.

@Aurora1973 Ditto @LuND I appreciate your straight-up attitude toward the BSC. 

• @adirat my DOR was diagnosed from follicle scan done on cycle day 3, which showed reduced follicles for my age, as per my RE. And then when I had my IVF ultrasounds done they showed good number of follicles but when the retrieval came only 6 eggs total were retrieved. So I also was told I have empty follicle syndrome. If that even exists I dunno, but that's what I was told. Seems to be one bad thing after another. Sucks!
    Me:28 (PCOS, DOR), DH: 32 (low morphology)
    TTC since March 2012
    2013-2014 - 6 rounds of Clomid - BFNs
    3 failed IUIs in 2015
    October 2015 - wait listed for IVF #1
    IVF #1 March 2016 - bfn, zero frosties!
    Femara cycle 1 May 2016 - POAS starting May 21st / beta testing May 25th....

• @MrsM00re87 Thank you for sharing that. I'm sorry it has been such a long road for you. Are you considering another round of IVF?

• @MrsM00re87 Hugs, I am so sorry you had to go through that. I'm really cheering for you with the IUIs <3

• @MrsM00re87
    I'm very sorry too.  Hugs to you and your husband.
    Me: 35, DH: 35
    Married: 2012
    TTC Since September 2016
  • @MrsM00re87 I'm so sorry you have to go through this.  I'm cheering for you as well that iui works for you. 
  • @jillibean0871 @midsomervillage @adirat thanks so much! Keeping my fingers crossed for a miracle. 
    Me:28 (PCOS, DOR), DH: 32 (low morphology)
    TTC since March 2012
    2013-2014 - 6 rounds of Clomid - BFNs
    3 failed IUIs in 2015
    October 2015 - wait listed for IVF #1
    IVF #1 March 2016 - bfn, zero frosties!
    Femara cycle 1 May 2016 - POAS starting May 21st / beta testing May 25th....