BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FFFC - End of the Year edition

• Loading the player...
  • tishbtishb member
    edited December 2016
    I'm taking a half day today, just because I'm feeling over it. I've got a slight chest cold coming on, and I'm too tired to deal. Also, because no one questions me because I'm pregnant. 
  • @Xstatic3333 Do not feel bad... there is no grace in this house either! I have cried twice this week over really ridiculous things. Womp womp. 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • My FFFC is I've already thrown out some of the Christmas presents from my mom this year. She means well but she keeps getting me knick knacks which I can't stand having little things that sit around and collect dust. She also gets cute ornaments for our tree and I don't like having that kind of ornament. Our tree growing up was always a bunch of mismatched ornaments that we collected over the years and I've always told her that as soon as I get my own tree I'm doing an elegant tree with fancy balls and stuff and that is what I did. Plus we just moved and my focus has been on unpacking so I just decided to toss the stuff I hate when I got home. We don't have the space to store it and even if we did I just don't want that stuff. I feel bad but I don't want the clutter.

The one thing I hate but haven't gotten rid of yet is the tree skirt she hand quilted us. It's very pretty but not my style at all. I know she put a lot of time into it but all of my decorations are green and silver and she made me a red and gold tree skirt... I have a green and silver skirt that I like already so I have no clue what to do with this one. 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• I guess my FFFC is that I've never left the room to not fart in front of H. 
    No shame here. 
    Me either. Deal with it. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • madamerwinmadamerwin member
    edited December 2016
    @ColeBug89 my sister's daughter was in the NICU for 103 days, and she was completely bottle-fed at the beginning (well, after they took her g-tube out). Doctors eventually started having her try breastfeeding as well, and she took to it just fine. Now my sister does a mix of BF and bottles, simply because the baby isn't always hungry when she needs to empty her boobs, but transitioning wasn't a problem!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @madamerwin that's great to hear! Hopefully we can have success as well!
  • Thank you so much for the tips @scottipino!
  • Like PP I Also have no shame in my gas, although sometimes they even suprise me with their audibility. Luckily those surprises end up giving me and H a good laugh so all is well.

And yea I'm also milking this pregnancy a bit.. I generally am still a busy body around the house but somehow I always manage to hand off DS for his diaper changes when H is home. I blame it on the whole bending and picking him up for the changing table. Honestly it is getting more difficult but I've been milking this for the last few weeks with no intention of stopping. We have started potty training though so we shall see how that goes between now and DS2 arrival. 
  • I was just told nearly all my extended family can't come to the family Christmas party today because they're "sick". Seriously. The party ends at 2pm.
  • That's lame @purplewriter. Boo :(
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Late confession- Christmas threw up in our house. We have 5 trees up (varied from 18"-7ft), and I went al out in the dining room, foyer, even the guest bath. IN addition to the lights upside. My dear sweet husband doesnt know it yet but it will be his job to disassemble christmas tomorrow and Monday. To be fair I'm in super nesting mode and getting a ton of baby stuff done.

<3 DD1- Aug11 <3o:) Angel Baby- June13, said goodbye Oct12 o:)<3 DD2- Aug13 <3<3 DD3- due Feb17 <3

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers