July 2017 Moms

GTKY

2»

Re: GTKY

• How old are you? 36

How old were you when you had your first baby if this isn't your first. 31 & 33

Is this your first baby? Nope #3

When did you meet your SO, how old were yall, how long have you been together? We met on move in day at college (GW) and started dating when we were 21. Married at 29. 
    Baby Q born on 7/20/2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Leysin97Leysin97 member
    edited December 2016
    @satsumasandlemons I got you beat I'm old lol!
  • Loading the player...
  • How old are you? 35
    How old were you when you had your first baby if this isn't your first. 31
    Is this your first baby? #3
    When did you meet your SO, how old were yall, how long have you been together? Met in a college course. 2017 makes 10 years together, 5 years married!!!
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• The app keeps crashing so trying this on the Web.  My post above only posted the first few words.  

OK so it keeps deleting most my post so this is attempt #6 of editing so cliff notes version cause I'm tired of retyping.  

Age 37 (almost 38)
    Age 35 with first child. 
    This is my second.  
    We were neighbors in college but didn't keep in touch.  Met up 10 years later through a friend. Been together 9 years, married 4. 
  • Leysin97 said:
    The app keeps crashing so trying this on the Web.  My post above only posted the first few words.  

OK so it keeps deleting most my post so this is attempt #6 of editing so cliff notes version cause I'm tired of retyping.  

Age 37 (almost 38)
    Age 35 with first child. 
    This is my second.  
    We were neighbors in college but didn't keep in touch.  Met up 10 years later through a friend. Been together 9 years, married 4. 
    I thought it was just my app. Been pissing me off all day!!!
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• @mslynn2012 same here! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Married: 05/26/2012

DS Born Happy and Healthy via C-section: 10/04/2013

Natural M/C: 07/08/2014

DD Born Happy and Healthy via Emergency C-section: 06/30/2015

BFP #4: 11/15/2016

EDD: 7/27/2017

• The Web is crashing too.  
  • Such a fun thread! Who knew we had so many high school sweethearts in our crew? 

How old are you? 29 

How old were you when you had your first baby if this isn't your first. See below. 

Is this your first baby? Yes! 

When did you meet your SO, how old were yall, how long have you been together? DH and I met when I was 24 and he was 25. He picked me up at a bar (classy, I know!). We've been together for over 6 years, and will be married for 2 years by the time our LO arrives. 
  • How old are you? 30
    How old were you when you had your first baby if this isn't your first? I was 27 when I had DD. 
    Is this your first baby? No. I have an almost 3yo DD. 
    When did you meet your SO? How old were ya'll? How long have you been together? I met my DH when I was in college in 2007. I was 20 and he was 25. We dated for 3 years and then got married in 2010. We've been married for 6.5 years and we've been together a total of 9.5 years. 
  • How old are you? 30
    How old were you when you had your first baby if this isn't your first. 28
    Is this your first baby? No, second
    When did you meet your SO, how old were yall, how long have you been together? Met in 2012 and got together then, married in Sept 2013 and I was 27 and he was 32 and we had DD the following May 2014
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @lfk2013 aww that's such a cute story! 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • How old are you? 32
    How old were you when you had your first baby if this isn't your first. 30
    Is this your first baby?  nope! #2
    When did you meet your SO, how old were yall, how long have you been together? We actually met online years and years ago but we were in college and lived a few hours apart.  Reconnected later (we were still fb friends) and went on our first date 6 years ago today! Ha! We got engaged Aug 2011, married June 2012, and DS came in April 2014

Me: 33 DH: 33

Married: 6.9.12
    DS born: 4.9.14
    DD born 7.27.17

• How old are you?
    How old were you when you had your first baby if this isn't your first.
    Is this your first baby? No,  this is my third. 

When did you meet your SO, how old were yall, how long have you been together?
    We meet freshman year of college.  We've known each for almost 10 years,  but have been married for almost 6.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How old are you? 25
    How old were you when you had your first baby if this isn't your first. 22, almost 23
    Is this your first baby? No, 2nd
    When did you meet your SO, how old were yall, how long have you been together? We met at a bar in my college town, my roommates knew him from high school and introduced us. I was 21, he was 24. We got engaged this past September, tied the knot (secretly) December 1st. We did things the unconventional way but hey it's working for us  ;) 
  • @egm2015 yay another GT family! 
  • I'm 35, this is the first.

DH and I met when I was 28 at Crossfit.  Our third anniversary is coming up.  (Crossfit didn't need make it though - after we started dating we both stopped going).