June 2017 Moms
Options

W.T.F Wednesday

Tell me all about your W.T.F moments lately!
wtf.jpg 45.6K

Re: W.T.F Wednesday

• Options
    HgPaHgPa member
    edited December 2016
    WTF everyone in my family getting sick for Christmas. I don't remember wrapping up a bunch of colds and stomach bugs and throwing them under the tree  :/ We did holidays at my house so I feel responsible!
  • Options
    WTF allergies. It's winter. It's my fiance's bday today and we have a big outing tonight and I am dying a slow death from sneezing, blowing my nose, and not being able to open my eyes. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    WTF, boobs? Why aren't you comfortable in ANY bra?!
    Story of my life! 
  • Options
    WTF self??  Just throw away the cookies.  You know the husband doesn't eat sweets and the kids don't eat many, you need to just get rid of them!
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14
                                                                  BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                                  BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

• Options
    WTF, boobs? Why aren't you comfortable in ANY bra?!
    I've had to order wireless maternity bras already. These bad boys are out of control. 
  • Options
    @itsfine What brand did you order? I've bought at least 3 from Target and they all seem fine for 20 minutes then I can't wait to get them off!
  • Options
    I invested in non-maternity bras. I am now a DDD, pre-pregnancy I was a DD. I need all the support! I will switch to maternity bras if my boobs decide to get any bigger. 
  • Options
    @itsfine What brand did you order? I've bought at least 3 from Target and they all seem fine for 20 minutes then I can't wait to get them off!
    I ordered the Oh baby by motherhood nursing bra.
  • Options
    Wtf second trimester? The nausea and exhaustion were supposed to be a thing of the past, not hitting an all-time peak! Ugh

Me: 31
         DH: 34
    Married 11/09/2013

LO#1: LMP 09/14/2014  BFP 10/15/2014  EDD 06/24/2015  DS Born 06/14/2015
    LO#2: LMP 09/18/2016  BFP 10/19/2016  EDD 06/27/2017 DD Born 06/27/2017
    LO#3: LMP 05/16/2018  BFP 06/18/2018  EDD 02/20/2019

• Options
    Wtf to my employees. One called me crying today because of something completely out of my control. When I asked what I could do for her she told me she just wanted me to know why she was mad. Another on has been off work for 13 weeks for a shoulder surgery and informed me today she is never coming back. I'm the youngest manager in our company and all of my employees are at minimum 5 years older than me. Why is it so hard for them to act like adults?
  • Options
    Ugh, I could never be a manager. I am the youngest at my job at 26, and everyone is at least 15 years older than me. They are more drama than when I was in high school! My problem is I work with nurses, so we are mostly women and one gay guy. The amount of drama and fighting is embarrassing... 
  • Options
    WTF infectious disease doctor. Please post your note so I know what you're working a patient up for. 

Nothing like working with a patient to later find out that they've been put on contact precautions (aka must wear gown and glove protective wear to enter room. 

Yay. 
  • Options
    LOTON01LOTON01 member
    edited December 2016
    Couldn't agree more with @GoodWitchoftheNorth!
    WTF: to patients at work who come in sick. Stay home and rest, you don't need physical therapy with strep and to spread your germs. 
  • Options
    My mom wasn't feeling great when we saw her Christmas Eve, and she got worse the next two days.  She called me a little bit ago and her flu swab today came back positive for type a flu!  Wtf! Now I'm paranoid my headache today is not just from eating a late lunch, but the start of the flu.
    DD: born August 2014
    BFP #2: 10/10/16
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Mother0fDragons same thing happened to me last year, except they decided to do airborne precautions... had to get another TB test too.
  • Options
    @TGmomtobe90 Oh, no. That's so scary. 
  • Options
    Hormones today.  Had to get spina bifida blood test and a one year old baby is getting blood drawn and hysterically crying...then I started crying.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Wtf motion sickness! I've also gotten sick in the car by its amplified this pregnancy and I threw up on the way home from our mini trip with the kids t