July 2017 Moms

GTKY

Spin off of Wtf Wednesday post. 

How old are you?
How old were you when you had your first baby if this isn't your first.
Is this your first baby? 
When did you meet your SO, how old were yall, how long have you been together?

Re: GTKY

• I'm 24, I'll be 25 in April.

I was 20 when I had my first baby.

This is my 3rd baby.

DH and I met in Jr. High my best friends brother was his best friend. We started dating years later (2011) and got married in May 2012. DD came Sept 2012, DS Sept 2014. We will be married for 5 years in May.
  • I like this one @ashaw512

How old are you? 35
    How old were you when you had your first baby if this isn't your first. This is my third baby, I was 30 with my first, 31 with my second.
    Is this your first baby? 
    When did you meet your SO, how old were yall, how long have you been together?  We met at 23, dating at 25, married at 27.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • cssme13cssme13 member
    edited December 2016
    How old are you? 23 will turn 24 in April 
    How old were you when you had your first baby? I was 20 
    Is this your first baby? Nope this is number 3
    When did you meet your SO, how old were yall, how long have you been together? Met my DH when I was a freshman in high school (I was only 13, skipped a grade) and he was 17/18. We "dated" for like 3 months, I use the term loosely because we really only texted each other. We didn't start dating for real until I was a sophomore in college, I was 18 he was 22. We got married a month after my 19th birthday. So we've been married almost 5 years but have been really good friends since 2006. Sorry I wrote a novel! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Married: 05/26/2012

DS Born Happy and Healthy via C-section: 10/04/2013

Natural M/C: 07/08/2014

DD Born Happy and Healthy via Emergency C-section: 06/30/2015

BFP #4: 11/15/2016

EDD: 7/27/2017

• How old are you? 27
    Is this your first baby? Yes
    We met and became friends when we were 16, started dating at 18, married at 24
  • @cssme13 We're almost the same person lol. What day is your birthday? Mine is the 10th.
  • @ashaw512 I was thinking the same thing! Haha mine is the 20th. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Married: 05/26/2012

DS Born Happy and Healthy via C-section: 10/04/2013

Natural M/C: 07/08/2014

DD Born Happy and Healthy via Emergency C-section: 06/30/2015

BFP #4: 11/15/2016

EDD: 7/27/2017

• I am 34 years old (for another 6 days!)

This is my second baby. Had my first at 30

Met my husband when I was 24 (he was 22). Married at 28. Been together 10 years now! 
  • How old are you? 29

Is this your first baby?  Yes

When did you meet your SO, how old were yall, how long have you been together?  We met the summer after my sophomore year in college. We were both interns for the same company. I had just turned 20 and he had just turned 24.  We've been together for 9 years, married for 3. 
    Me: 36  DH: 40
    Together since 2007 | Married June 2013

TTC #1: June 2015
    BFP: 11/9/16 |  EDD: 7/22/17
       <3 DD born 7/16/17

TTC #2: December 2018
    BFP: 2/26/19 | EDD: 11/7/19
    <3 DS born 11/3/19 

TTC #3: January 2024
    Mirena out 1/23/24
  • How old are you? 28
    How old were you when you had your first baby if this isn't your first. This is my first and will be born before my birthday so I will be 28 lol
    Is this your first baby? Yes
    When did you meet your SO, how old were yall, how long have you been together? We met freshman year of high school. Dated for a few months, split up but remained friends and got back together in 2012.
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• How old are you? 30
    How old were you when you had your first baby if this isn't your first. 27 when I had my DS. 

When did you meet your SO, how old were yall, how long have you been together? I was 23 and he was 27. Just celebrated our 5th wedding Anniversary in July. Overall been together 7 years. 
    Lilypie - (FR0w)
  • How old are you? 29, at least for another month and few days!
    Is this your first baby? Yep.
    When did you meet your SO, how old were yall, how long have you been together? Met when we were 14, started dating later that year. Married @ 25. We just celebrated 15 years together - seems crazy!
    Me: 30 DH: 30
    Dating: 12/21/2001
    Married: 09/08/2012
    TTC: 09/2016
    BFP: 11/16/2016 EDD: 07/27/2017
    Baby Fish born: 08/01/2017

• chiquita928chiquita928 member
    edited December 2016
    @ashaw512 I was thinking this really should be it's own thread, too.

If you read it on wtf wed then sorry for the duplication.

How old are you?  32
    How old were you when you had your first baby if this isn't your first.  28, but I turned 29 6 weeks later
    Is this your first baby? Nope, second
    When did you meet your SO, how old were yall, how long have you been together?  We started dating at 16, split for a few months in college, and got back together. (We still hung out a bunch during that time, so we sort of pretend it didn't really happen haha.) Got married when I was 24 (about to turn 25) and DH was 25.  We've been together 16 years and married for 7.
  • Good idea bringing this here! I felt like I started a thing over on WTF lol but really I was just sharing a different experience and not offended by what anyone else said.

Anyway,

I just turned 28 on the 5th of December :)

Had my first baby at 26 although we started trying when I was 24 but multiple losses kind of hampered the process. 

Met my husband at 22 and married a year later. Now we're going on 5 years still strong as ever--we have our days and our issues but we both definitely work at it. 
    BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...

• If you read my post in WTF Wednesday, sorry for the duplicate! 

How old are you? 33
    How old were you when you had your first baby if this isn't your first. I was 25 with DS1 and 28 with DS2.
    Is this your first baby? This will be my third and final! :)
    When did you meet your SO, how old were yall, how long have you been together? I met DH freshman year of college. I was 16, he was 19. We've been together 16 years and married for 9. 
  • How old are you? 31
    How old were you when you had your first baby if this isn't your first. 20 
    Is this your first baby? no my 4th

We met as juniors(16 & 17) when we both started at a vocational school. We were best friends but there was definitely something between us. However he was seeing someone who was in college and wanted to break up with her in person. When she came home the next weekend she revealed she was pregnant. He proposed and they were married that summer(doung what was best for his child). We drifted apart but still remained friends. 6 years ago (next month) we reconnected on facebook and have been together since. We married in April 2015. We each have a child from previous relationship plus 2 children together. This little one will be our last lol.
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• How old are you? 31
    How old were you when you had your first baby if this isn't your first. 29
    Is this your first baby? 3rd baby
    When did you meet your SO, how old were yall, how long have you been together?  We met about 4 years ago, I had just gotten out of a 9 year relationship and he had 2 failed marriages under his belt so we immediately liked each other because neither of us wanted anything serious (unlike every other guy I had dated). And because we were so against serious relationships, kids and commitment we were expecting and moved in together within 6 months. Engaged and expecting our second the next year, married and expecting our third this year. I feel he pulled the bait and switch on me
  • How old are you? 28

How old were you when you had your first baby if this isn't your first. 26

Is this your first baby? Baby #2

When did you meet your SO, how old were yall, how long have you been together? I was freshly 22, met him at a bar on Xmas night 2010. Knew I was going to marry him from that night on (even hopped up on 4loko and the fact that he lived 3000 miles away). We were married 18 mo later. 
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • How old are you? 26
    How old were you when you had your first baby if this isn't your first.
    Is this your first baby? yes!
    When did you meet your SO, how old were yall, how long have you been together? We met while in high school, we didn't go to the same one but I was friends with his cousin and met through her. We were 16. We got married July 2015 when we were 24 and will have baby July 2017 :) 

• How old are you?
    Is this your first baby?
    This will be my first baby 
    When did you meet your SO, how old were y'all, how long have you been together? 
    My husband and I met when I was a freshman in high school and he was in 7th grade. In fairness, we were always fairly flirty with each other, but we didn't date for 6 years. We've been dating since the summer between my freshman and sophomore year of college, have been dating for 3 years now, and just got married in July. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • How old are you? 29

How old were you when you had your first baby if this isn't your first. 28 when I had DD (she's almost 14 months)

When did you meet your SO, how old were yall, how long have you been together? We met in high school but didn't date until after college at age 23, engaged at 24, married at 25.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @ktewart Hey, birthday buddy! I'll be 30 on Feb. 1!

• I'm 28
    I had our first child at 26
    I met dh January 1st, 2009, when I was 20 and he was 22. My roommate was dating his roommate, so awesome bc we always got our own space when we wanted it but had a built in couple friends. We got married May 2012. I'm trying to decide if we should go to Vegas for our 5th, we went there for our honeymoon. We're not really sit on the beach people. 

@ashaw512 we got married in May 2012 too!
  • How old are you? 31

How old were you when you had your first baby if this isn't your first. 30

Is this your first baby? This is my second, and I'll be 32. 

When did you meet your SO, how old were yall, how long have you been together? I met my husband at my surprise 21st birthday party. My best friend's boyfriend (now husband) brought him with, and we hit it off immediately. He hit me up on AIM (we're old haha), and we had our first date a few days later. We got married in October 2013, but this summer will be 11 years together. 
  • LuLiLaEvLuLiLaEv member
    edited December 2016
    How old are you?  26

How old were you when you had your first baby if this isn't your first. 24-was going to wait five years for another, then said, screw it, let's get it over with!

Is this your first baby? No

When did you meet your SO: I knew *of* him growing up, but he's older than me, so we didn't have the same friends. We reconnected when we were set up by friends and when he came to pick me up at my apartment he recognized my mom in pictures on my wall! Sooo weird!

How old were yall: We were almost 19 and 23 when we started dating. 

How long have you been together? 7 years, married almost 5.

• How old are you? 28, I'll be 29 when Baby comes 
    How old were you when you had your first baby if this isn't your first. 26
    Is this your first baby? It isn't.
    When did you meet your SO, how old were yall, how long have you been together? I met my husband...I gusss when we were 3? We grew up on neighboring farms. We started dating when we were 16 and we've been together 12 years! We got married i
  • @RunRestRepeat, hey back, birthday buddy! Haha. Any plans to celebrate? 30 is a big one!
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @ktewart I know!! We don't have any plans yet, though I did tell DH I wanted to do something special since two years ago it fell on the Super Bowl and this past year it was on the Caucus (pretty big deal in Iowa). So my birthday has been overshadowed twice! DH's is on Jan. 26, so we might do a joint celebration. Plus, we'll be out of 1st tri, so it could be fun to do an announcement party... if I ever get around to planning one...

How about you? Anything special planned?

• edited December 2016
    Deleted because the Bump spazzed and double posted.
    Married 25 May, 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Dude, the friggin' Super Bowl!! If I'm being honest, I don't even like football (baseball is more my thing - love me my Red Sox!), and I hate having to work around it every year! My dad always jokes that I ruined the Super Bowl for him the year I was born because my mom want into labor during the game, haha. I totally feel your pain! My 16th birthday, the Patriots played in it (and won, I believe) and it totally overshadowed everything. I was so bummed!

My husband will actually be gone for my birthday this year (he has school for the Navy back in Hawaii for three weeks, but this should be his last time back and forth between there and then we'll be fully settled back in CT, thank goodness!) But I think we'll probably celebrate when he comes home. He got me tickets to see Lion King on broadway for Christmas, so I was happy to call that my birthday celebration, but he always likes to do something special and to surprise me. So we'll see!

You absolutely should celebrate making it out of the first trimester and turning 30! Those are big milestones!
    Married 25 May, 2013
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I hit 7 months on my 30th birthday with my son. Went to Napa with my husband and college roommates. . Probably wasn't as exciting as it would've been, but was able to share a taster with my husband and have 1 glass of wine to celebrate. 

• edited December 2016
    How old are you?  33 

How old were you when you had your first baby if this isn't your first.   32

Is this your first baby? Our son is almost 19 months

We met at summer camp at age 10, and fought like cats and dogs. Stayed friends through college (different schools, though), then started dating/fell head over heels in the month that I moved home - between my graduation and moving abroad for a year. We kept in touch while I was away, then decided to move to Ecuador together, and kept traveling and living together ever since. Together 11 years, married 5. Whenever we play Apples to Apples or Cards against Humanity, I always accidentally pick his cards. He makes me laugh til I cry - and we still fight like we did when we were 10. He's my dude! <3
  • @ktewart Right?! Darn football (though I'm more of a White Sox girl, myself)! I hope your DH surprises you with something good!!

• How old are you? 33

Is this your first baby? Yes! I'll be 34 when he's born.

When did you meet your SO, how old were yall, how long have you been together? I met my husband through our blogs (!!) when I was 20 and he was 24 and we started dating two years later. By the time baby comes, we'll have been together for 11 years and married for 7!
    TTC #1: 4/16
    BFP #1: 5/16
    MMC at 8 weeks: 6/16
    BFP #2: 10/16 
    Sweet baby boy arrived 7/7/17!
  • How old are you? 36

How old were you when you had your first baby if this isn't your first. Not sure yet... my birthday is in mid July, so depending when this baby comes I will either still be 36 or just turned 37.

Is this your first baby? Yep

When did you meet your SO, how old were yall, how long have you been together? Dh and I met on set in July 2011, we were both 30... I turned 31 a week after we met. He immediately wanted to date me but I brushed him off, never wanted to date someone at work ever again (past experience was bad). Dh was just so charming and fun so we started hanging out a lot. Turns out we lived in the same neighborhood, on the same street, just two blocks away from each other. By December we were officially dating. By May 2012 we were engaged, and married in June 2013. We've been together 5 years now. 

Vive Les Frasers
    Related image

Anniversary
  • How old are you? 32

How old were you when you had your first baby if this isn't your first. 29. It took us 2 years to get pregnant. Took less than a month this time around!

Is this your first baby? Nope. DD is 2

When did you meet your SO, how old were yall, how long have you been together? We met in high school, we were 15. Dated circles around eachother. Went to separate colleges, found eachother on facebook, back when it was The Facebook (
  • @mrs35 I don't know why (or I guess I do know why) but I always assumed because of your username that you were 35 haha

How old are you? 27, turning 28 in 1 week and 2 days!
    Is this your first baby? yup!
    When did you meet your SO, how old were yall, how long have you been together? We met in April 2013 (online dating), I was 24 and he was 29. We dated for 2.5 years before being married and we have now been married for a year and 2 months
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• How old are you? 32
    How old were you when you had your first baby if this isn't your first. 30
    Is this your first baby? I have one DS
    When did you meet your SO, how old were yall, how long have you been together? We met when I was 24. We have been married for 3.5 years and together for 8 years.