New Hampshire Babies

OBGYN/birthing center in Merrimack Valley/Southern NH??

Hey ladies :) i live in Methuen so any Merrimack Valley/ Southern NH advice would be much appreciated...

I'm looking for a new OBGYN to replace the disappointing doctor I had when I had my first baby. I am looking to go limited intervention, stress-free, sort of hippie-dippie ;) Not a birthing center necessarily because I am interested in pain management drugs, but a doctor who won't worry me all the time to the point of giving me high blood pressure, send me for unnessary non-stress tests and ultrasounds at the drop of a hat (all of the tests always came back fine, thankfully) and schedule me for an induction for what turned out to be absolutely no good reason days before I was even due!

Does anyone have a suggestion for me of a doctor or midwife you absolutely LOVED? Thank you so much in advance! ♡

Re: OBGYN/birthing center in Merrimack Valley/Southern NH??

• I love my doctors at Dartmouth Hitchcock in Manchester, NH. They have midwives as well so there are options for you. They are more relaxed and I am very happy with them so far! They deliver at CMC The Moms' Place which is a beautiful place, very spacious. You birth and stay in the same space.
  • I second Dartmouth midwives to deliver at CMC. Also Dr. Duhaime in Manchester.
  • Loading the player...
  • Agree, Dartmouth. I've been a patient there (Lebanon, Manchester and now Nashua) for years... since 2001 I believe. In the 15 years I've been with them, I've had only 1 bad doctor. I've been going to the Nashua location for the past 2 weeks and even though I no longer need an OB, they still want to make sure everything's good so we can try again. And, they all have great bedside manor. 
    *TW
    Me: 33 DH: 34
    Married 6.5 years
    mc: 12.23.2016 (8 wks)
    ttc: in a few months